It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:39 pm

1343 2583 bstuart 
Extreme User
Extreme User

Post 1343 2583 bstuart
bstuart 1343 2583 pg 1-10

Made a few mistakes in this one. First, right after S 3 [Site] I went right into the S 4 [X] page. I got down to where I wrote “pointed”, realized what I did, then went back from that point and completed S 1-3 [X]. Once completed, I picked up S 4 [X] where I left off. Changed the page number from 3 to 5 and S 1 [X] to S 4 [X]. Didn’t discard any pages and didn’t create any new S 4 [X].

How should have I handled this situation?

Next, the object in S 3 [X] was suppose to be a cube. I drew an eight sided object instead of a six sided object. Fix that next time.

On S 3 [A] I have an oval and tubular object that are horizontal. I also have a round object that is low and near. I did not write low and near, as it is obvious to me. Do I need to write them in?

Also, in S 4 [A], I have “vapor” in the intangible column. It should probably be in the tangible column.

Looks like I took to long for only two aspects.

Any comments, suggestions or feedback would be Appreciated. Thanks.

Summary:

The site appears to be a hard square shaped, porous, edged surface. It is also wet, moist, sticky, rubbery and smooth. There are musty and chemical smells and many mechanical type sounds. The scene has me intrigued and appears pleasant to me.

There seems to be two man-made objects above the sites flat surface. These are two different shapes. One under the other with the highest appearing to be the target.

The target is a cubical shaped object with the corners up and down. It appears to be spinning in a counterclockwise direction and is above the site surface.

The second man-made object is above the surface in between the target and the site surface.

Analysis:

1. Balloon (dirigible)

2. Aircraft

3. UFO
==============
Post edited by LtBluPwr 06-15-2014 @ 01:02 Pacific to include TRM
http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/17194712/rv/bstuart_practiceTargets/1343_2583.jpg

Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:59 am