It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:18 am

6548 / 7095 Practice Cue 1 
Extreme User
Extreme User

Post 6548 / 7095 Practice Cue 1
6548 / 7095 Practice Cue 1
Jerry's Missing Cell Phone / Location

This is my first attempt at cuing my own target. It is a practice session prior to going on to Disk 3. I am posting this session for a few reasons. First, any comments on improving my structure are always appreciated. Still working on it. Needs improvement. This session was as much a structure practice as a cuing practice.

Second, I opted to take (Actually, it wasn’t an option. If Major Dames says so, that’s the way it is) the cuing advice provided. However, it seems there must be more from this point forward. On this particular target. Perhaps a little to early for me to tell.

Why pick this missing cell phone’s location as a target? Because I wanted a challenge. Here is a brief history: This cell phone has been missing for more than a year, It has traveled from the U.S. to Thailand and every where in between, it has been in and out of several hotels and airports, it has been loaned to at least three different family members that also travel to and from Thailand, it stayed at home while someone else attended the home, it speaks on all frequencies, and so on. There are other interesting points. The actual location of this cell phone could be anywhere in the world, or just under the TV. Point is, I don’t know. But I thought it may be a challenge to try and find out.

As always any comments, suggestions or feedback would be Appreciated. Thanks.
(Sorry for the scan results. Seemed to have lost quite a bit of resolution.)

It might be a little premature for me to make any kind of analysis. However, going to attempt anyway.

My Review of session

Most questionable to me, there seems to be several items out of place in the Site Template. Second, in S4 [X] AOL-Table came right after T-Object. Not sure exactly which column it belongs in. Same thing in S4 [A]. AOL-Lamp came right after T-Object. S4 [X] has T-Light near the bottom.

I am also wondering if I mixed up “Round and Spherical” in the S3 [A] sketch. Perhaps the larger circle should have been Spherical. It might match S4 [A] better.

Perhaps I am just trying to make the fit something it is not.

Summary

The site appears to be a long, small, open rectangular area that is edged and flat. It is Semi-soft to hard in texture with a porous, wooden feel that may be moist and sticky. The colors are in the yellow to dark brown spectrum. It has a dusty smell and is cool, ambient, and warm.

The location (the target) appears to be a long, flat, edged, rectangular object that is open and inside. It is a chocolate to black color with a soft clicking sound. This may be an open and square area. This interests me.

Also present is a tall, round spherical object that is green and yellow. It is in a long, flat, open featured area that is brown and white. Additionally, it is fresh and outside and appears to be a tree.

In the foreground there is a round flat thing that is green, blue and wet. It is also hard and edged and open above it.

Analysis

I am a little reluctant to write what I think. My whole session may have been corrupted by my AOL’s and or some thoughts I previously had.

The site template appears to be a location that I am familiar with. Looking at the location of the features in the site template, it would appear the inside location, the location of the object that may be a tree, and the positioning of the wet feature, pertain to a building I am familiar with.

Not sure I trust this session. It can’t be that easy.

In any case, As always, any comments, suggestions or feedback would be Appreciated. Thanks.

Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:46 am
Extreme User
Extreme User

Post Re: 6548 / 7095 Practice Cue 1
6548 / 7095 Practice Cue 1 14:02 (PDT) 06-30-2014

The building I was referring to above has gone under much additional construction since I saw it last time. Two things stand out to me. The small square rectangular entrance was not there last time I saw this building and there was no wet feature before. The wet feature turned out to be a water sprinkler system for the trees. At least it appears so. I have posted two photos below I took after the session. The links lead to a larger photo of each.

I noticed the last two digits of the building address (65) are the same as the first two digits of the TRN. Is this just a coincidence? The TRN was generated by this site and just happened to be the next in line from my downloaded list.

600 house

600 Front

Full house
http://images2.snapfish.com/232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv8%3B6%3B%3Dot%3E3%3B89%3D89%3A%3D825%3DXROQDF%3E2854497%3B43259ot1lsi

Full Front
http://images2.snapfish.com/232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv%3A893%3Dot%3E3%3B89%3D89%3A%3D825%3DXROQDF%3E2854497%3B44259ot1lsi

Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:45 pm
Extreme User
Extreme User

Post Re: 6548 / 7095 Practice Cue 1
Update photos and partial verification

On July 4th I was able to gain access to the above building (legally) and was able to verify some of the information in the above session.

I have one question that intrigues me concerning the water feature. First of all, the so called sprinkler system was not, exactly. The owner has plumbed the gray water from the cloths washer to water the palm trees.

But, inside the building, at the center rear portion of the circular feature is the main feature of the building. It is a three story water fall. You can see part of it as the blue tile and the view down from the third floor.

So here is the question: This water fall is not completely finished. The plans are, and it is the main feature to the owner, it is approximately half finished (construction wise). Is it possible this water feature is, even though not completed, the water feature in the session? Or does the water for the trees fit better?

There was the desk in the circular area, and in the room directly behind the water fall is a rectangular, chocolate to black color, item where the center square part opens up and pulls down to a bed.

Circular feature with trees. View down to trees.
Image Image
Desk at back of circular feature. Waterfall tile behind it.
Trees are outside the long rectangular windows in upper left.
Image Image
View down from the third floor, the top of uncompleted water fall.
Chocolate colored cabinets and pull down bed.
Image Image

UPDATED TWO PHOTOS: 07-15-2014 @ 11:41 pdt by LtBluPwr

Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:29 pm