It is currently Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:52 am

1884 9856 Practice Cue 3 
Extreme User
Extreme User

Post 1884 9856 Practice Cue 3
1884 9856 My Cue 3

[1884 / 9856]
Larry / Pinpoint Location / Now

As always any comments, suggestions or feedback would be Appreciated. Thanks.

Edited @ 00:01 PDT By LtBluPwr to include the following:

Looks like my cue could have done without the capital letters and the "/" between location and now.

Last edited by LtBluPwr on Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:11 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: 1884 9856 My Cue 3
S1[SITE]: You may want to try running the TRN/ideogram 2-3 times to ensure a solid connection with the signal line. While it's not imperative to do this, it can help to prevent wasted time if you accidentally bomb the first ideogram.

S2[SITE]: Your descriptors look good, but you do have an overwhelming number of AOL's here. As you mentioned in your own notes, picking up the pace may be a good idea.

S1[X]: Same advice as above for the aspect ideograms.

S3[X]: Omit writing dimension words on stage 3 analytical sketches. The goal here should be to strictly use the lines/shapes to best visually describe your S2 data. Writing the words out defeats the purpose. A possible shorthand for SLOW could be a smaller arrowhead, whereas fast could be a larger arrowhead.

Also, don't immediately associate the descriptor OUTSIDE with being outside in nature, or outside of a building. It's not necessarily referring to an adjacent space, similar to how it looks where you wrote it, but it can also be used to reference a thing's positional relationship to something else. Forcing yourself to draw a line-form for the more ambiguous dimensional words will, with practice, help to refine how your unconscious kinesthetically sends you the information during this stage.

S4[X]: When you started to write SMOOTH under the D column, you stopped because you realized it was a sensory descriptor. It's fine if you notice this, but don't interrupt yourself by breaking away from writing the word. That will interrupt the signal line and flow of the stage 4. Finish writing the word in the column, then draw an arrow to where it belongs.

You also need to preface your AI descriptors the same way you have been shown in stage 2. Write out "AI - interested", then drop the pen. You want to discharge this personal emotion so it doesn't overlay the work. EI's on the other hand are considered data, and should not be discharged.

---

Overall, session looks pretty good. The comments for S1-S4[X] apply for the following aspect explorations as well.

edit: clarified S3[X]

Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:02 am
Profile WWW
Extreme User
Extreme User

Thank You,

I shall heed your straightforward and frank advice.

I have ordered two books that should be arriving soon. One is Major Dames, the other is the book he recommends on page 20 of the Companion Guide. Perhaps with more practice and a little education I can improve in the areas you have mentioned. Thanks again.

Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:55 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Better:

[nnnn/nnnn] Larry/location

Session start times will serve as timestamps.

Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:55 am
Profile WWW