It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:17 am

6311 4222 Practice Cue 4 
Extreme User
Extreme User

Post 6311 4222 Practice Cue 4
6311 4222 Practice Cue 4

[ 6311 / 4222 ] Derailment cause

Tried to pick up the pace, but didn’t improve. (45 min. session) Tried to represent all dimension words but missed something or got distracted in S2 [X]. Perhaps the word clashing just above it in sounds. I understand defeats the purpose. Working on it. My critique is below.

As always any comments, suggestions or feedback would be Appreciated. Thanks.

Derailment Image:
This image will be removed after 3 days or feedback, which ever comes first. Thanks again.

Image removed by LtBluPwr on 7-9-2014 @16.41 pdt. You may request the image if needed.

I will attempt to follow the investigation.

Edited by LtBluPwr on 07-07-2014 @00:42 PDT to remove sentence. Unnecessary, does not pertain to posted session.

As always any comments, suggestions or feedback would be Appreciated. Thanks.

I did get the latest message on cueing location. K.I.S.S works pretty good. Same as phone cue. Thanks again Sir.
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=10558

Edited @ 11:51 pdt 07-06-2014 to include:
As an after thought the analysis could include a #4. hydraulic line.

Last edited by LtBluPwr on Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:38 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Re: 6311 4222 Practice Cue 4
Good job and attention to detail. Your structure is becoming quite solid. There's only a few things I would like to add to your self-critique. I assume this was a front-loaded target. I commend your efforts/enthusiasm. Can you first tell me precisely how you prepared your targeting material (folder and TRM) so we can make sure that is clean?

In regards and in addition to your self-critique:

I'm a little suspicious of your lack of AOLs. If you're super focused and really aren't getting that many than it's fine. Otherwise keep a look out for those deadly session-killers.
S2 of indigo is acceptable. But if it induces AOl, declare it.
S2 grumbling is fine. So is clashing, just like any other onomatopoetic word.
Don't worry too much about misspelling your descriptors but make an attempt to spell them correctly when you transfer them to the S.T.
You're right about the fact that you need to sketch all your S2 dimensional descriptors. Here's more help on that.
I would encourage you to start writing your S2s in column form. I really think that will help your data flow given your generally larger-than-average amount of S2 data. But that's my opinion, shared by some and not others.
S4[x] Hard and smooth are not dimensions.

When beginning a session, especially one on a front-loaded, 'topically tainted' target such as this, it may be a good idea to discharge any and all preconceived ideas or visuals about what the target may be. Do this by writing/declaring A.V. - drunk Train conductor in the upper-left hand corner of the first page before you begin S1. You can also use that time to declare any and all physical inclemencies as well, i.e. P.I. - back pain, traffic outside.

The generally accepted practice now is to perform 3 S1[site] iterations and 2 for each key site aspect exploration.

In your S4[B] according to what I can see from your probe markings it looks like you were repeatedly probing for AI at one point. In my opinion, there should never be empty, consecutive probes for S4 AI. If you probe and nothing comes to mind, just move on or declare AI - indifferent or something. Other pros may correct me on this if I'm wrong.
It looks like you had a tangible pop in while you were probing in the AI column. After objectifying that tangible you might want to immediately probe the I column. If not, then return to the safe, restart-the-process, sensory column.

Your summary:
"Man-made item"? Where was that in your S4 data? It may be a safe assumption but never embellish in a data summary. Only use words/phrases from your S4 data.

Good analysis/postulates. I would agree based on your data. Perhaps you nailed the target and answered your own question. It will be exciting to monitor the investigation in your pursuit of ground truth.

Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:52 am
Advanced User
Advanced User

At your stage in RV development feedback is extremely important. I believe immediacy and quantity of detail to be of upmost importance. This target and the missing cell phone are unlikely to provide the feedback characteristics important at pre DVD3 level.

One thing you are doing is developing coordination between the conscious and unconscious. That cannot be done with poor feedback quality.

I don't want to push you towards just using photo targets either. That can stifle development too. I just mean to caution you towards good feedback and variety.

Objects don't need to be missing to RV them. A person's location is great if a phone call or trip can be made soon after session's end. Places and businesses are good 'first visits' or 'next vists'. You did some of these already, which is awesome.

Start to think about your tangible/intangible word repertoire. Study your feedback.

You are doing great work.

Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:44 am
Extreme User
Extreme User

Hi Tiger74 and RossU

Here are the target photo and the target envelope. The TRN and cue are printed on the photo as instructed. This target was my fourth practice cue prior to starting Disk 3. I have followed up further on the phone cue and have verified further details from that session. I have also, followed up with Mt. Rail Link in an attempt to find out more about the investigation.

Long day today. I will review your above comments in detail in the morning and respond as required. Thanks for your interest and feedback. And yes, I believe I did read "...without progressive training feedback, protocol bad habits become chronic and structural finesse is absent...." http://rvcommunity.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=9991 updated with link @ 16:33 pdt 07-09-2014 by LtBluPwr.

Thanks again for your interest and feedback.

Target Photo
Image removed by LtBluPwr on 7-11-2014 @17.45 pdt. You may request the image if needed.

Target Envelope
Image removed by LtBluPwr on 7-11-2014 @17.45 pdt. You may request the image if needed.

Last edited by LtBluPwr on Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:53 am
Extreme User
Extreme User

Hi Tiger74 and RossU

Thanks again for the feedback. It is very concise, unambiguous and constructive. Very helpful. I will do my best to incorperate your recommendations in all future sessions.

My method for preparing the TRM is as follows. First, obtain a target photo if available. 2. Add the TRN and cue in the white space above the photo directly on the photo itself. 3. Print the photo with the TRN on it (usually approximately 5” x 7” to 6” x 8” size) in the following manner “[ XXXX / XXXX ] enter cue here.” This goes on the photo. 4. The target envelope is usually 6” x 9” manila . The TRN is written on the exterior of the envelope in the following manner [ XXXX / XXXX ]. Nothing else on the exterior or interior of the envelope. 5. The target photo is then placed inside the target envelope and the envelope is sealed with the clasp. 6. When selected or used for a session, the envelope is placed on the desk with the TRN facing up. 7. Begin session.

In the case of this session I was able to obtain the first published photo of the derailment, taken on the day of the derailment. There have been several subsequent photos to the first day. I chose the first published photo because it was closest to the event.

Tirer74 wrote: “When beginning a session, especially one on a front-loaded, 'topically tainted' target such as this…” This is an excellent idea.

As far as writing the descriptors in column form, I agree. It seems more natural to me. Just one question here. Can one make more than one column on a page or is one column straight down the page more appropriate?

Tiger74 said: “Your summary: "Man-made item"? Where was that in your S4 data?” You are correct. The archetype in S3 [site] for aspect [X] was by default a structure or manmade thing. Or perhaps not. And “Spring” has several meanings. More and better data would have helped. Will modify my analysis appropriately.

I agree with RossU that immediacy and quantity of detail to be of upmost importance concerning feedback at all levels. I have added the link to the quote in my above reply.

Here is what I have at the present time for my target pool: 46 photo targets prepared as mentioned above (this will be 65 by no later than tomorrow evening. Most of those are from my own photography), 42 small 2” x 2” photo targets prepared as above, (can’t see much in the photos, but sure get some interesting results), and 22, 3” x 5” cards prepared as above. In the case of the small photos and the 3”x5” cards I like to follow up on the internet to see what I can verify in the session. I try to follow up on most of my sessions to see where there was a hit or miss, see what’s working and what’s not, obtain a new perspective, new info to narrow things down, ect. For example, it seems, from looking at my sessions, that when a certain group of colors (or other descriptors) come together, it almost always indicates a particular thing. Might be wrong about this. Not enough sessions yet to decide that for sure.

I placed a few follow up photos to the phone session http://rvcommunity.net/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=10552 to verify the water feature, however I encountered an interesting thing and posted the question there.

I spent most of yesterday and the day before reviewing my sessions and feedback. When I take a look at my first few sessions and compare them to my sessions now, just 5-6 weeks later, I say “holy hockey puck! I did that!” What a mess! I’m hoping that a month, 2 months, a year from now I can look back to now and say the same thing.

I will work on my S 4’s and my T & I’s. Whatever I didn’t comment on here, I understand, and will take the appropriate action. Ready or not I am starting disk 3 today.

Thanks again for the feedback.

Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:35 pm