It is currently Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:56 pm

Please Review Robot's Bootcamp 4436/2417 
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Post Please Review Robot's Bootcamp 4436/2417
Any input is greatly appreciated thank you.

Thank you for your input. Robot's Bootcamp continues to kick my butt. Not even close, very humbling!

Target link: http://s191.photobucket.com/user/rvrobo ... 0.jpg.html

Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:51 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Please Review Robot's Bootcamp 4436/2417
Page 3:

It looks as if you did your sketches and mis-labelled 'X' as 'A' and then went back over it to correct it. Just as about any situation where you catch your error, I want you to throw the page down and away from you non-chalantly and re-sketch the page correctly. This is something that happens just about anytime if your mind is not connected enough to the moment(which in parts is a very good thing) or your Unconscious was telling you the correct thing and you misinterpret it. Either way, re-do the page and continue on like it never happened, and do not dwell upon it. Your Ego may use it as a way to hijack your session if you allow it.

Page 6:

Your heading spacing is much better here; keep it up. You have progressed far enough in the DVD set to start to move over to the T's. I's, and Aol/s column now. I want to see more probing towards that side of the page, and probing in general. You should be moving in a general left to right staggard progression in these stage fours before you start jumping. At some point you will not need these 'training wheels' but until then: more probing!

Page 7:

from now forward, I want you to dedicate a whole page to every stage you execute. In this case, I want to see you use a whole page for your Stage One's. I want you to spread out and open up the page like so:

See how I have the prompts across the page and then the ideograms underneath? This is how I want you to do this stage from now on.

Page 8:

I am not sure how I like the way you have represented the term 'long' here; that really is more like horizontal than anything else. Keep working at it.

Page 11:

Where is Flat? at or even 'long' for that matter? They need to be represented or written in EVERYTIME.

Blueant wrote:
Robot's Bootcamp continues to kick my butt. Not even close, very humbling!

Structure is what is kicking your butt, with AOL Drive coming in a very close second. It appears as if perhaps this one went off the rails back in S3[site]. It is hard to say whether or not, because I am not in your head... yet.

Sure, it is disappointing when you see the feedback, but this is a long process to get to being 'operational' and your Ego will take a bruising along the way; which is a very good thing.

This learning process is mostly done at the unconscious level, so all you have to do is perfect your structure and repeat. Your unconscious will do the rest.

Make these changes in your next practice session, and keep at it, Blue.

Keep at it and Keep posting It!

Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:43 pm
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Post Re: Please Review Robot's Bootcamp 4436/2417
Thank you once again for the great input and keeping me focused on what is important. Regarding page 11 the "flat" was cut off in the picture, it was down at the bottom of the page, but it is seen on the site template. The restt I will continue to work on.

Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:19 pm