It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:52 pm

8768/3813 Daing Maing's 4th Enigma Target 
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post 8768/3813 Daing Maing's 4th Enigma Target
[img][IMG]http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s575/Josephine6665/87683813DaingMaings4thEnigmaTarget_zps812029bd.jpg[/img][/img]ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

I know it's no where in the session, but I felt that this might be Israel, so I wrote it at the end of my postulates. I don't know if that is legit, but I left it in.

It might have been useful to do element work on my [A].

I've had some personal things to attend to, and I'm sorry I had to be away for awhile. Glad to be back. Josephine.

Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:09 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: 8768/3813 Daing Maing's 4th Enigma Target
Glad to see you back. Structure is looking pretty good, so I will mostly focus on housekeeping issues for the time being.

During ST construction it is only necessary to label AI and EI data, in order to determine the source of the emotional reaction. AOL/s is denoted by single 'tick' marks, and everything else should be self-evident as to what data category it belongs in.

If you decide to resume a session after ending it, just cross out 'end' on the ST and replace it with the word 'break'. Then, on the next page, make note of the resumption of the session.

When exploring ST elements, there is no need to label your headers as 'e [1]', etc., as the square brackets denote the term 'element', just as they denote 'aspect' prior to ST construction.

In S2 [1] (dimensions), I think I see the word 'covered' - be careful here, as this is really an S4 intangible idea, rather than a dimensional descriptor. It is possible that occasionally an S4 datum will present itself as early as S2 dimensions, just be sure to mark it as such, if you feel it is valid (i.e. S4 - covered). Otherwise, best to play it safe and AOL it.

Also, when you are writing a summary, it can be helpful to the reader / analyst to demarcate the data derived from the base session (key site aspect explorations) and follow-on work.

So, like I said, mostly housekeeping issues to attend to for now. Good job.

Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:28 pm
Profile WWW
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post Re: 8768/3813 Daing Maing's 4th Enigma Target
I'm sorry, Morgan, I've been on the forum twice, and each time I forgot to reply! I'll start doing these things right away. My summaries need work, but I'll look around the forum pages for starters and direction. Thanks for the reply.

Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:37 am