It is currently Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:45 am

Please Review Daing Maing's Overdue Homework 8057/7039 
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Post Please Review Daing Maing's Overdue Homework 8057/7039
Thank you in advance for any imput, time and effort

I struggled with page 10. I sensed that the narrow and the small was the same concept. I really felt that I wanted to express "thin". I felt that I did not adequately express small in this drawing.

Thank you for your time.

http://s1169.photobucket.com/user/Daing ... 9.jpg.html

Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:10 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Please Review Daing Maing's Overdue Homework 8057/7039
Page 1:

- I was hoping you could explain how you are going about writing down the TRNs for each iteration and your ideograms. It is hard to know what you are doing with out being there in person to watch you do them. I do not think you are doing them wrong. Your ideograms seem to be short, concise, and suitable.

As an overview example of each ideogram; this is what I see:

*Page 1 - I(1) seems dead on. I(2) seems a bit truncated, and I(3) seems a bit controlled.
*Page 4 - I(1) seems spot on, and I(2) seems a bit rushed
*Page 8 - I(1) seems a bit scrunched and controlled, and I(2) is your best of the session: very fluid(motion not archetype) and probably had a good feeling to it when it came out.
*Page 12 - I(1) seems slightly controlled and I(2) seems quite truncated

Understand that all of this will work itself out over the next 100 sessions or so. I am still having issues to this day with my ideograms being too short/cut off or controlled. You should have some sort of tempo when writing down the individual numbers of the TRNs and the same amount of time in between finishing the last digit before the explosion of the ideogram. There are some that do not even finish the final digit before their pen goes into the ideogram. It all comes down to training yourself to do it the same way, everytime.

***I am not necessarily worried about what they actually look like here, but more concerned about how you are deploying them.***

Page 7:

- Overall this page is good, but I want you to start probing the 'T's and 'I's column more. You had about eight perceptions before moving over to the 'object' in the Tangible column. The AOL was correctly dissipated, but the next time you make it down and to the right side of the stage four matrix I want to see you probing the T's & I's more. In this page, after the AOL dissipation, you should have immediately probed for more information in the Intangible and Tangible columns. At this stage in your progressive development, You will have to take some risks to get better at your stage four's. All of your data here on the page is spot on and descriptive of the target.

Page 11:

- I am not totally sure what was being described here in [A]. Perhaps the bottle top or the level of how much is left in the bottle. It's hard to say. Again, I want you to probe your way across the sheet and venture more to the right side of the page after about 8 to 10 perceptions into the stage.

Page 16:

- Always, I literally mean every time, always, always, always use brackets around your TRNs when you are not using the TRNs to 'prompt' an ideogram in S1[site] of a session. You are setting your unconscious up for failure in stage one by not doing so.

Overall your structure was good, it could be better, and session was on target as a result of your structure. You have excellent time and everything seems to be close to being in place. You have some issues in the Stage Four probing department and until you can get that ball rolling your base sessions will be vary vague. Which is not an overwhelming problem, and it will get better with time; however, these sorts of results lend themselves to needing multiple explorations to figure out the whole picture if you get my drift.

Feedback photo: I took this picture and the beer was tasty; unfortunately, the beer was brewed in Munich. This leaves it to travel a long way and be exposed to varying temperatures as well as amounts of sunlight. As for it being a green bottle bier, this was very bitter and tangy. The six pack was fresh out of the freezer and was ice cold; Almost slushy like. This is the best lager in the world when fresh out of a keg.

Prescribed Homework: I want you to look through the stage four forum up in the "S4 of an Aspect" of Learn Remote Viewing DVD Course Support section of the Board Index and study its contents and most importantly read up on probing in said stage.

Your getting better every session Blue. Keep putting one good foot in front of the other.

Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:28 am
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Daing Maing your insights are so good at times it amazes me. Thank you for your time. I never thought much if at all about how I wrote down the TRN 's or the Ideograms. After reflecting on it I would say yes, my Ideograms mostly feel "tight", "controlled" and "cutoff ". Page 8, second Ideogram that you said looked like it flowed, it did. So much so, that immediately after I wrote it the thought popped into my head that said "that felt really different" (in a good way).

Exploring the "T" and "I" columns has been a challenge. Very little seems to come then I don't want to linger there. Mostly I think I have been avoiding taking any risk and breathe easier when I escape to another column. I was pleased that the one risk, it felt risky to me, I did take in the S4 [B] "table" turned out correct. The positive feedback of that experience helps me be more willing to follow your advice. Almost any time in the past that I tried to explore there I missed by a mile, but then again my structure was a real mess then.

Thank you.

Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:27 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Blueant wrote:
Daing Maing your insights are so good at times it amazes me. Thank you for your time. I never thought much if at all about how I wrote down the TRN 's or the Ideograms.

Again, the intent is to get you to realize that having a good tempo(throughout the entire session, really) when writing the TRNs out is a good idea, and mostly the impetus here is to do it that way every single time. Repetition and consistency will pay dividends down the road.

Blueant wrote:
the thought popped into my head that said "that felt really different" (in a good way).

The purpose of that posting was to bring your attention towards how you are deploying your ideograms. Not what they look like, but how they feel when you are doing it correctly. Now that you have an idea of how it feels to do one right, your unconscious will pick up on that and make its adjustments; while you just keep on keeping on.

Now, do not find your self trying to think about what you are doing while you are deploying your ideograms. As you know they need to be spontaneous and explosive. Do not think, just do it.

Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:56 pm