It is currently Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:02 am

Please Review 3048/0152 Bstuart's Beginner Target 
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post Please Review 3048/0152 Bstuart's Beginner Target
Hello Everyone! I would really appreciate a review on this. I find it slightly amusing that on S3 of Aspect X (p. 3) , I spontaneously draw the answer of the actual target, and somehow neglect to place this on the site template, and/or write down AOL-the moon since it actually did pop into my mind (in a split second) during this process. I'm still learning basics and have a long way to go. I still haven't gotten to Disc 2 of the course. I'm hoping to watch it very soon. :)

Feedback Link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/17194712/rv/bstuart_practiceTargets/3048_0152.jpg

Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:52 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Please Review 3048/0152 Bstuart's Beginner Target
Page 6:

I want you to start declaring your AOL's like so: "AOL - Construction Site" and I want you to start sub-vocalizing them as well like: (EH - OH - EL - "break" Construction Site)

Page 9:

This is a huge no-no when you do this. Its okay because your new at it, but you have to, really, really, really have to make totally sure EVERYTHING from your Stage 3 analytical's are not changed nor contorted when you transpose them to your Site Template. They need to be complete and present in their correct proportions. You may enlarge or shrink the whole analytical, but it needs to be complete.

Your Aspect [A] is not in the site template as you had sketched it on page 5.

Otherwise, keep on keeping on.

Once you have finished your in-between disk One and Disk Two practice sessions, I want you to start Disk Two without the templates. Okay?

Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:13 am
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post Re: Please Review 3048/0152 Bstuart's Beginner Target
Thank you DaingMaing! I really appreciate the feedback and will implement your advice. I would like to do at least a couple more beginner sessions before I move on to Disc 2, or until someone recommends that I can move on, and I will try to do the sessions without the templates once I get to disc 2.

Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:27 am