It is currently Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:39 pm

Comments Please DVD Disk 1 Target 3 Homemade Practice Target 
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post Comments Please DVD Disk 1 Target 3 Homemade Practice Target
I have started the DVD course over again, re-doing the first Disk, this time using homemade practice targets. Any comments will be appreciated. I don't think I am doing very well on target identification, but I hope I am improving my ability to stay within structure. Thank you.

Victor

Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:21 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Re: Comments Please DVD Disk 1 Target 3 Homemade Practice Ta
I can't tell if your targeting material is prepared properly. There is text above that picture but I can't tell if it is printer jargon or the name of the target. It should be TRNs (and the target's actual name, if you chose to designate a specific target in your provided target photo). TRNs need to be on the photo page somewhere.

Your ideograms are way too cramped together. Space out your stage one iterations similar to the way I have them here. Or perhaps consider giving S1 its own page entirely. Your hand needs to be able to move quickly in whatever direction it needs to and cannot be cramped into such a small space. Otherwise you won't establish site contact.

In S2, you have round in the textures category. If you get a percept out of order like that, just declare it as AOL.

It's a little difficult to see your archetypes in your freehand sketch due to your scanning contrast. Just make sure you aren't throwing them down too quickly without feeling around properly to see what goes where. Here and here are more tips about proper S3 freehand sketch production. Your S3 freehand sketch is the most important page in the whole session and it needs to be done correctly.

S4[x] - It looks like you may have quit too early in this stage. I should be seeing at least a few more probe marks past surprised. Your S4[a] is better but that's as far down as you can go. AI needs to be written/declared the exact same way in S4 as you did in S2. AI - excited not excited
In S4, you don't have to place an EI label next to emotions perceived at the site. The column header denotes what it is. But you will label them when putting them on your S.T., to distinguish them from your own emotions/AIs.

Normally you would finish the session by exploring the remaining key site aspects and putting together a Site Template. We'll get to that later.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:07 am