It is currently Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:49 am

Comments Please Re-do Disk02 Target01 Blind Pool Target 
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post Comments Please Re-do Disk02 Target01 Blind Pool Target
Hello,
This is my re-do of Disk 2 Target 1 of the DVD Beginner Course. I am using a target photo from by blind pool of 50-60 photo targets. Thank you for any comments, observations, guidance, etc.

Victor

Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:26 pm
Extreme User
Extreme User

Post Re: Comments Please Re-do Disk02 Target01 Blind Pool Target
This is on the fly. I will let someone else go into depth.

First up. Good on you for posting your session work.

Your structure looks good for the most part. Your end result is not bad at all. Looks like you were on target.

But its evident you overlooked dealing with AOLs in the early stage. Every page ought to have at least a couple of AOLs dealt with on the paper. They will lead you right up the garden path and into dog house and you don't want to go there. On page 1 you have 'metallic' and 'acrid'. Page 3 you got 'clanging' and 'mechanical' --- and still no AOLs declared. I think you had walked in the dog house by the time you got to the S3, and then you dealt with it on the paper by declaring 'metal bar' and 'sheet metal', but better to have rid yourself of the doggy conscious mind before hand.

What's up with circling 'bitter' and 'chalky' and then arrowing them back down the list? I don't think you should be doing that.

Follow the structure exactly. Better to do that now at this stage of your RV learning. You should have declared both those sensories as AOLs I reckon. - having found you entered them in the wrong place. That right there is a clear indicator to me you were thinking. Conscious mind. You don't want to engage it in-session, that's why you need to be following the structure exactly, robot-like as I think Ed has once said on this forum.

Anyway. AOLs aside. Good job.

Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:51 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Re: Comments Please Re-do Disk02 Target01 Blind Pool Target
Looking good. Space your S1[key site aspect] prompts lower down the page in case your hand wants to go up when producing the ideogram. Yours are too cramped as is.

Your AOL - mushroom probably led to poisonous, which was likely AOL, unless there was actually poisonous smog/pollution at the site. Just watch that in the future. And you don't have to label data in the tangible/intangible column with a T or an I in stage 4. The column header denotes that.

At your stage of training, I would recommend more novel targets. This one is boring and difficult, but you did pretty well. Targets with people and activity would be better.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:22 am