It is currently Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:08 pm

Disk 02 Homemade Practice Target Session 
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post Disk 02 Homemade Practice Target Session
Thank you for any comments, guidance, corrections, etc. This is a homemade practice target. I am presently on Disk 02 of the DVD Course. I see that I misplaced an AI in the AOL column in one of the S4 pages, and I forgot to number the first 3 pages.

Marie

Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:13 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Re: Disk 02 Homemade Practice Target Session
Victor? Marie? Am I dealing with two different people here or did Victor reply to on one of Marie's earlier posted sessions for some reason?

Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:14 am
Experienced User
Experienced User

Hi Tiger74. This is Victor(Vmriehl) responding to your inquiry to Marie (Mariehl), and it is true that I mistakenly replied to one of Marie's earlier posts, not realizing I was logged in on my account rather than hers. I think we understand the forums better now; and I shouldn't make that same mistake again--I hope.

Marie and I both attended the workshops in Reno this year, and we are pretty much at the same stage in our training.

Thank you for all the support you've been providing. Really helpful!

Victor

Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:35 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I see. A husband-wife duo perhaps? I'm sure you heard the Major's warning about the problems of the two of you remote viewing in the same room at the same time. Issues of telepathic overlay and unconscious division of labor can hurt your training. So make sure you two are remote viewing separately.

Ok. So Hi Marie.

You're off to a good start. The most important thing to address here are your S1 ideograms. When you get to s1 of a key site aspect exploration, make sure you start writing your prompts a little lower down the page, perhaps even like this:

From the top
of [x] SSBP

You want to give your hand plenty of space to produce a quick, 'explosive' ideogram and it needs to have space to go up, down or wherever on the page. It can't do that if the edge of the page is too close as you will unconsciously limit your movements to keep your hand from going off the page, thus preventing initial contact with the site.

Don't bother circling the page numbers. That adds an unnecessary step which can interrupt your flow.

In S2, stick to column form. You switched when you got to the dimensions category. And don't bother labeling the dimension category with a D. Again, an unnecessary step. And keep a space between each S2 category. It helps to keep things neater like that. Make sure you keep smells in the smells category and tastes in the tastes category. There will be some overlap between smells and tastes sometimes but just be aware of your structure. Remember that you can continue the S2 columns starting at the top right of the page, so don't limit your S2's by attempting to maintain only one column.

In S3[a] you didn't depict movement in your sketch even though it was listed in your S2 dimensions. So you left out an important detail.

In S4, AI must be declared the same way you always do. Write and vocalize or sub-vocalize AI break familiar , then drop your pen and let the AI dissipate before picking up your pen and continuing.

Your AIs and EIs must be labeled as such in your S.T. in order to differentiate your own emotions from those perceived at the target site.

Make sure you transfer your S3 analytical sketches to your S.T. the exact same way that you drew them in S3. You may change the scale but no flipping/rotating. You left out your depiction of high from your S3[x].

Good job. Implement these changes and carry on.

p.s. From here on out, only Victor replies to Victor's posts and Marie to Marie's posts. You can't train in her place and vice versa.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:40 pm
Experienced User
Experienced User

Hello Tiger74, Thank you for the corrections, I am eager to implement them.
Yes, you're right about not working together as a husband and wife team in the same room or environment --- we don't do that, and we will be careful to keep our posts separate as well from now on. Thank you for taking the time to help me. Much appreciated.

Marie

Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:38 am