It is currently Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:21 am

Post DVD 4 - Practice session – 01 
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post Post DVD 4 - Practice session – 01
Hi there,
I have finished the DVD set and this is my first posted session using S6. I looked back through my prior work after I did the session and discovered that I did this target before – so I duplicated this one without knowing. The results are similar but this time around it seemed like I fleshed it out better.
Here was my first (original) attempt.
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=10670

My new session (same TRN as the old) is from the recommended post "RVRobot Bootcamp" – 8435/6596
http://rvcommunity.net/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2582
Here is my new session based on the above TRN...

Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:07 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Post DVD 4 - Practice session – 01
Nathan,

1. All S1 ideograms should be created instantly. Looks like yours are taking way too much time to create. My ideograms literally take about 1/2 a second to produce.

2. In your previous session conducted on 12/2/14, posted in another forum, you changed your S2 format from rows across the page to columns down the page. This session you went back to rows (why?) Go back to writing in columns and don't deviate from that anymore!

3. In your S4[X], your only AI is descriptive of a sound and should be in the S column. Also, you have written a lot of tangibles that are not supported by S and D data. Spend more time in the S and D columns and only venture into the T and I columns briefly.

4. All your S2 dimension words don't appear to be in your S3 sketches. This is critical! If a word cannot be drawn in line form then place the word itself in the sketch.

5. In your S4[A], the word hidden would not be considered a dimension and instead put in the I column or possibly AOL. Don't place quotation marks around your AOL/S data, and don't write out 'like a', instead write as follows- 'tree', the same goes for the ST.

I see that your entire base session from start to finish took 40 min., yet you took a break after only 23 min. in session. Unless there is an absolute necessity for doing so, I highly suggest remaining in session for the entire 40 min. Staying in session and staying connected to the target/site is more beneficial than breaking away and re-establishing connection. Also, when declaring your break, you are including too much unnecessary info. Just declare your break on the same page as follows:

break 1:00
resume 1:15

As far as your S6, this was not properly conducted in the manner in which this stage is taught. We have discussed this in another forum. I will just start by saying that we never break (or in this case end a session) then resume the session with a S6. With that said, I will reiterate that you still lack the discipline and knowledge to stay in structure at the beginning level to pursue and attempt higher stage protocols, and I would direct you to focus on the fundamentals and implement the above mentioned corrections.

BTW, I conducted this session after completing the DVD series and only 3 months into my training. I definitely wasn't ready for advanced level practice!!!

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=6557

Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:45 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post Re: Post DVD 4 - Practice session – 01
I meant to thank you earlier about this post, it has helped!
I'm still practicing on my side time and will put these ideas in play.
Thanks again,
Nathan

Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:44 pm