It is currently Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:55 am

Kfa’s practice target [8458/0175] 
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post Kfa’s practice target [8458/0175]
Hi all,
This blind target session is from Kfa’s practice targets –[8458/0175]

http://rvcommunity.net/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3138

The structure of my site template seems to show the dimensions of this target – however, my tangibles and intangibles seem to be stuck in pet descriptor mode of People, thing, things, places. It’s almost like when I get to the T and I columns I don’t trust they will give me accurate data or that the data will be narrow in scope to what I have received before. I am assuming this block is hindering me.

Here is my new session based on the above TRN...

Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:46 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Kfa’s practice target [8458/0175]
nathantj wrote:
It’s almost like when I get to the T and I columns I don’t trust they will give me accurate data or that the data will be narrow in scope to what I have received before. I am assuming this block is hindering me.

It means you are worrying, thinking during the session. Only record, like a machine, don't discriminate or in any way try to process your data in the middle of the session. Only then will your data be trustworthy. It is better to have a sparsely filled T column than anything that is embellished, surmised or guessed. A basic rule for the validity of a T item is whether it's supported by previous percepts. You don't record a chair without having any fitting descriptors first. E.g. you have persons there without having noted any EI. This is usually a red flag. Suggest to examine yourself closely how it got there. Don't worry, this is a self-correcting procedure. Once you learn to take your own expectations out of the equation, your results will be correct.

>>

Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:38 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post Re: Kfa’s practice target [8458/0175]
I completely agree with you - I am worrying when I get to that point. It's almost like if feel that there is a lot of pressure on those columns and if real data does not come through then the session has been wasted. I will really try and apply Ed's "just screw it" approach - or just write down "thing" if the S and D data support (?)
Thanks!
~Nathan

Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:14 pm