It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:54 am

Jerry H 4182 / 4310 
Extreme User
Extreme User

Post Jerry H 4182 / 4310
4182 / 4310

Front of page:
http://images2.snapfish.com/232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv37958%3Enu%3D4%3A98%3E7%3A9%3E734%3EWSNRCG%3D37%3C2%3A5554334%3Anu0mrj

Back of page:
http://images2.snapfish.com/232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv3977%3A%3Enu%3D4%3A98%3E7%3A9%3E734%3EWSNRCG%3D37%3C2%3A5554434%3Anu0mrj

Other photo:
http://images2.snapfish.com/232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv36678%3Enu%3D4%3A98%3E7%3A9%3E734%3EWSNRCG%3D37%3C2%3A5734634%3Anu0mrj

ADDITIONAL NOTES:

This turned out to be more of an interesting session than I thought at first. I prepared this target envelope and target reference material about 100 years ago. Before I knew exactly how to prepare the material.

There are several mistakes in preparing the TRM that made for an interesting session. Actually I am amazed at how it turned out over all. First the cue, “White Sands, N.M and pig balloon,” is far from a decent cue. First it has two subjects, “White Sands, N.M” and then the “pig balloon.” The cue was written on a clean sheet of paper, folded in half, and the photo placed inside, then in a manila envelope.

Second, I cut the photo out of a magazine. There are pictures on both sides. Even though I folded the photo in half, I seem to have received some interesting results.

I noted in the summary there seemed to be four main aspects at the site. There were four pictures on the page I cut out. One on the front and three on the back.

At first opening of the target envelope I thought I missed the target. But, on closer examination it appears I captured the essence of each of the pictures on both the front and back of the page. I actually had two targets in the cue. White Sands, N.M. and the pig balloon. I even noted in the second paragraph of the summary that the target has two main elements.

It seems I did get some of the data out of order and misplaced a little, however, it appears the data matches up with all the photos on the page. I mentioned the colors blue and white several times. One of the pictures has a blue sky with white clouds. However, more important one of the target named, the pig balloon, has blue and white eyes and a white ribbon around it. (see the other photos)

Other things I misinterpreted was I said “stone carving”, this was probably the pigs face, the pig balloon. I did note “face” as an AOL. That’s interesting. Second, I said “building,” this was most likely the pilots basket below the balloon or perhaps the wood door on the trailer in one of the pictures on the back of the actual target photo. The crowd was actually above the trailer, on top of one of the sand dunes.

Very interesting session. Interesting that I should have data from all four pictures on the page.

If I am full of it, let me know. Any suggestions for improvement would be appreciated.

Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:34 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Jerry H 4182 / 4310
Outside of the questionable cueing technique:

You seem to be homesteading in stage two. You need to be a bit more brief in your amount of perceptions allowed on to the page. You should be limiting the perceptions to about 5-6 in all columns except temperature and dimensions.

When you do not train your unconscious to give you the same amount of perception in each column, individually, every time you open the door to falling behin don the time stamp at the end. Fifty-0ne minutes would not be so bad if you had 'break' ed after [B] and before [C], but you plowed on and you suffered slightly because of this and the former issue.

You should try to reel in your ideograms. Those are probably costing you some time as well, all be it very minute. They need to be less than a second and explosive. You seem to have the explosive but i would wager that they're about 1.25-1.5 seconds each. Use a web camera to record your stage ones and see where you're at.

All in all you hit the target fairly well. some stage four data is lacking but you have the shapes down all right.

So in review:

Pick up the pace in stage two, shorten all columns to 5-6; except temps(3-4) and dimensions(8-10)

Try to get your ideograms shortened up.

Carry on

Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:23 am
Extreme User
Extreme User

Thanks Daing, I appreciate the input. I will work on it in my next sessions. Anything that helps me improve is always a big help.

Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:06 pm
Extreme User
Extreme User

Hi Daing,

Tried to take your advice. Had a brief period to figure out how to make and post a short video. I will post the links here for any review. This is my first attempt at posting a video, so any suggestions are appreciated. I intentionally kept the background dark. The office/room is not dark. Also, the video is only about 7 minutes long. It is of a real session from the other day.

The purpose of this video is for you or anyone else to evaluate the proper/improper rendering of the ideograms. I.E. speed.

The first link allows you to download and play the video. It should play at a normal speed. The second link is the same video, but, goes to the Dropbox page. The video plays very slow and skips at the second location.

the file is about 79MB in size, so, takes a few seconds to download. It should then open in windows media player.

Again thanks for your time and consideration.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/03ioz6seq64xmeu/Image013.MOV?dl=1

https://www.dropbox.com/s/03ioz6seq64xmeu/Image013.MOV?dl=0

Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:03 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Desktop should be empty. You have AOL inducing objects right there in your field of vision.. including what appears to be a descriptor list? Why are you still relying on that at this point? And you know it's against the law to use that in S4, regardless of where in your training you are, right? Clean the desk.

Your ideograms look OK, as far as speed. Just make sure your movement is spontaneous and not forced. Spontaneous... not forced. Don't force yourself to cover the entire space just because it's there. I expect they will reduce in size if you rely on quick, spontaneous movements.

Remember, anytime you fidget and adjust the paper, you risk breaking focus and contact with the 'signal line'. I think you should move faster in S2. Don't worry about writing neatly.

You are producing your S3 freehand sketch too fast. Slow it down and let your hand scan the page. Let your hand's brain control your movements. When you notice your hand tracing a shape in the air, lower your pen to the page and draw it. Then lift your hand up and repeat the process until you feel/intuit that there are no more archetypes present. Label them in order of importance and move on. Around 15 seconds, total.

p.s. On videos submitted for critique, it is helpful for the instructor if the student vocalizes his/her session, throughout each stage.

Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:59 pm