It is currently Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:03 am

kfa – A few practice targets – session [2368/9745] 
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post kfa – A few practice targets – session [2368/9745]
Hi all,
This blind target session is from kfa – A few practice targets – session [2368/9745]
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3138

I wanted to post this one because I rarely hit the target with my postulates – however with this one I hit it right on. My S3 analytical sketches could use work I suppose.
Looks like I forgot to cross out my error trapped words from my s4's to my site template. I usually don't to this - maybe I was moving to fast?

I have been doing around four to six sessions per week since my 1 X 1 training and it seems like there is a change occurring in my work. Any comments or suggestions on my work would be greatly appreciated.

My Summary is at the bottom.

Here is my new session based on the above TRN...

Summary
At the site it yellow and thick. Something is far away and oval. There are dimensions that are oval and open. There are people carrying things in a place that has solitude and vastness. There are things here with structure, a bridge, machines and vehicles. There are analogies of ‘outside’, ‘barking’ and ‘hoist’. There are interactions of structure, machines and people in vastness at the site. I feel bewildered and alone while others feel aware and impressed.
At the target there are yellow elements that are thick and narrow. There are people, structure and machines that have an intangible element of carrying. There are metaphors of ‘hoist’ here. Others feel aware at the target.

Analysis
P1.) A machine lifting something over a bridge
P2.) A crane moving something
P3.) A person on a city bridge

Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:39 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: kfa – A few practice targets – session [2368/9745]
Nice work Nathan.

In S4, remember that if you realize you're writing a word under the incorrect column, don't stop and restart. Instead, finish writing the word and draw an arrow over to the column where it belongs. This keeps the momentum and flow of the Stage 4 moving forward.

Also, be careful relying on AOL/s too heavily while in session. When there's 1-2 in each S4, you may be using it as a crutch. As you already know, only the viewer can adjudge whether or not something is AOL or AOL/s, just make sure that you're using proper discernment.

Regular practice within proper structure nets results. Keep it up!

Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:15 am
Profile WWW
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post Re: kfa – A few practice targets – session [2368/9745]
Thanks!
I see what you mean by stopping the flow by moving to the next column. It feels like a jolt when I realize that I am putting a word in the wrong column and then stop half way through to put it in the right column. I will change this habit.
~Nathan

Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:23 pm