It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:58 pm

review pls for bstuarts [5929/0732] 
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post review pls for bstuarts [5929/0732]
feedback picture; https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/171 ... 9_0732.jpg

First, big thanks to Tiger74 for taking the time to help me with getting over the bombardment of AOLs I was receiving throughout every session, without you I'd still be thinking I was a lost cause. Thanks to Morgan Farrell for the wealth of information over the years, and DaingMaing, thanks for the constant reminder to post sessions- something I thought I was too good for (still owe you one, hadn't forgotten just taking the time to relearn the basics after falling down the rabbit hole)

Fri May 29, 2015 7:17 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Re: review pls for bstuarts [5929/0732]
Good job. I would recommend that you keep moving forward and run/post another few sessions, awaiting feedback in-between. Don't rest on your laurels. Work now to lock-in a more successful structure/rhythm/pace. I still think it might serve you better/easier to use your native language when remote viewing. What language do you hear/speak during your dreams? Go with that one, then translate the work for the forum pros. I know it's extra work but you want to go with what is easier for your unconscious to get across to you.

Couple of things..

Stage 2: Watch your S2 descriptors. Make sure you are sticking to the approved list whenever possible. However, it looks like you were correctly moving through the categories at a steady pace, outrunning AOL. So I won't say much more about that at this time, except that you shouldn't use sunshine as a descriptor. Just say light or bright, then AOL - sunshine.

Stage 4: Man-made and sunset are intangibles. And I need to know why you have a downward arrow in the tangible column. What happened there?

If you get an impression between stage 3 and 4, just hold onto it and AOL it after you have formatted your S4 page header. There are no advanced visuals during an RV session. Those are declared before you begin a session.

Let's see if/how the rest works itself out over the next few sessions before we go anymore in depth. Good job. Keep it up.

Fri May 29, 2015 8:32 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Tiger74 wrote:
Good job. I would recommend that you keep moving forward and run/post another few sessions, awaiting feedback in-between. Don't rest on your laurels. Work now to lock-in a more successful structure/rhythm/pace. I still think it might serve you better/easier to use your native language when remote viewing. What language do you hear/speak during your dreams? Go with that one, then translate the work for the forum pros. I know it's extra work but you want to go with what is easier for your unconscious to get across to you.

Couple of things..

Stage 2: Watch your S2 descriptors. Make sure you are sticking to the approved list whenever possible. However, it looks like you were correctly moving through the categories at a steady pace, outrunning AOL. So I won't say much more about that at this time, except that you shouldn't use sunshine as a descriptor. Just say light or bright, then AOL - sunshine.

Stage 4: Man-made and sunset are intangibles. And I need to know why you have a downward arrow in the tangible column. What happened there?

If you get an impression between stage 3 and 4, just hold onto it and AOL it after you have formatted your S4 page header. There are no advanced visuals during an RV session. Those are declared before you begin a session.

Let's see if/how the rest works itself out over the next few sessions before we go anymore in depth. Good job. Keep it up.

I have tried in both languages as I dream in both, mostly english. I really feel no differrence, other than if I go in one language sometime a word pops up in the other as if to say hey look at me? Sometimes spelling is harder in my native Hungarian

Stage 2 I used to AOL sunlight- now it very rarely comes, usually shining off of something bright or if the sun is present. I could aol it and wait for reflective but reflective and shiny were pet words that took me forever to beat.

The stage 4 arrow was a word that started with I- which I forgot before I could write it own. Sometimes I hear words I have no idea what they mean or how they're spelled

The a/v was / should have been an AOL, didnt want to risk holding onto it

Today I quit on a high note, tomorrow back to the rv board.

Thanks Tiger!!!

Fri May 29, 2015 8:53 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Norbert77 wrote:
I have tried in both languages as I dream in both, mostly english. I really feel no differrence, other than if I go in one language sometime a word pops up in the other as if to say hey look at me? Sometimes spelling is harder in my native Hungarian

Proceed as usual, then. Since you are probably completely bilingual, the appropriate, linguistic label will present itself when the incoming percept is filtered through your subconscious.

Norbert77 wrote:
Stage 2 I used to AOL sunlight- now it very rarely comes, usually shining off of something bright or if the sun is present. I could aol it and wait for reflective but reflective and shiny were pet words that took me forever to beat.

You can't think/know, in stage 2, whether you are perceiving sunlight or not. You only perceive and objectify the raw sensory data, in this case, color. If, when in stage 2, you perceive sunlight, I would write down light and then immediately AOL - sunlight. Make sure you let the AOL dissipate, then move on. It's things like this that will throw you off track and keep you from building solid site contact. You have to know exactly what to do with those high-level impressions in the moment so that you don't stop and start thinking about them, which will lead to panic or frustration and take you away from the 'signal line'. Don't accept high-level descriptors until stage 4.

Norbert77 wrote:
The stage 4 arrow was a word that started with I- which I forgot before I could write it down. Sometimes I hear words I have no idea what they mean or how they're spelled

When that happens, AOL any 'partial percepts' or incomplete words that you perceived. If you don't have one or you missed the incoming percept all together, move your pen to another column and wait. If there is nothing sitting there in your mind-out box then there is nothing to AOL. Just move on.

Don't wait longer than 24 hours before running your next session. I think you've made a turning point as far as getting your ego out of the way, and you need to firmly/quickly establish your successful pace and focus.

Sat May 30, 2015 2:38 am