It is currently Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:09 pm

bstuart’s Beginner target [3048/0152] 
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post bstuart’s Beginner target [3048/0152]
Hi all,
This is a photo target from bstuart’s beginner target [3048/0152] is located here…
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=7345
Here is a direct link to the image…
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/171 ... 8_0152.jpg

It seemed that my summary was off on this one. I feel like I am getting the hang of not thinking during session but these bad habits seem to die hard. Currently I am reading “The new Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain”. Very interesting book, hopefully my training with this book can help my S3 analytical sketches.
Comments, advice and suggestions are much appreciated.
My summary is at the bottom.

Summary
At the site it is hard, warm and smooth with inside, open, large and vast dimensions. There are objects made of some mineral related to vastness and variety. There is a life-form here that is playful and an object that is useful. Also, there is a place with an object with particles, vastness and something related to a quagmire. At the site there are analogies of ‘pilgrim’ and ‘garbage’. I feel alarmed, kind, enlightened and disturbed while others feel aware and interested.
At the target it is smooth and hard with something inside and vast. There is an mineral composed object with vastness and variety and there is the analogy of ‘pilgrim’ at the target. I feel alarmed here while other feel aware.

Analysis
P1.) A building near a swamp with a puppy nearby
P2.) Animals at a dump
P3.) A collapsed structure

Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:26 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: bstuart’s Beginner target [3048/0152]
Nathan-

Your ideograms are too long; Reduce them by about 1/2. I fear they are too complex. Subtle things happen when the ideograms are not short, powerful, and to the point. In my experience, I find that more noise gets into the session work. Practice on scrap paper without TRNs until you get it better/right. No worries though, one's ideograms are an ever evolving thing. they will keep changing over time if you are focused on getting better results. Something to try and help is to get a web camera and record yourself executing them in a live session, and then go back and time them. They should be no more than 1/2 a second. These look to be in the 1.5 second area, and you need to shorten them up considerably.

I want you to stick to one shape per word. In [X] you have oval once. In your sketch you have three. You need to be only sketching each individual, discreet word once. So if Unconscious wants more than one, you need to make it give you more than one. There is a little bit of leeway at the end to prompt yourself "is there anything here that needs to be put in here?" and sketch it in if something comes up; however, you need to understand that this rarely happens. when something comes up, and it should not happen very often.

------------------

nathantj wrote:
Currently I am reading “The new Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain”. Very interesting book, hopefully my training with this book can help my S3 analytical sketches.

Stop thinking that. Stage three is not a detailed sketch. It is a basic shape and form sort of thing. The detail stuff happens later. You will hurt yourself if you continue down that road. You can not and should not be looking to do any detailed work until after follow on explorations have been done. You need a ton of in session time before you even think about attempting that.

Stop coloring things in in your stage 3 sketches. This isn't art class, and basic shapes and angles reign supreme here. You can get all detailed in stage six, but here in stage three you need to keep it simple-stupid.

---------------

A very good practice to get into, after you have posted your session for review, and received feedback; is to go back over your work with a red pen and "Grade it"

I find that if I go through and correct my mistakes with red ink, writing down what went wrong and why, I find I have a vast improvement from calibration session to session. You have to be sure to get your structure as close to perfect as possible before doing this too heavily:

Be sure to scold your unconscious like a bad dog that dropped a deuce on your living room carpet. Now, not like trailer trash and pull out weapons and stuff; more just like a "BAD DOG!". On the other side of that coin, you want to praise it when the unconscious does exactly what you want. Like Ralph's teacher in A Christmas Story when she's reading his essay on the red rider double action pump bb gun, you know the daydream: "A + + + + + + + + +" You have to reinforce the good and accentuate the bad. I promise it will help in recovery times and getting unconscious to fall into line.

I want to see you use about 1/2" more of the bottom of the page in stage fours. You still need to stop with some space to go on the page. Your handwriting is a tad bit larger than the average, so you really need to make the most of the page. I also need to see more probing in there. As well as reducing the size of your header. You spend all of that time building the scaffolding of stages one through three to get to be able to grasp those perceptions, use every last scrap of space; you can always go back and error trap.

Finally, you are in the beginning stages of summary formation. Although valid Sensory and Dimensional data should always be considered for the summary; it need not be every single word. There is a level of discernment that needs to occur while you are still writing your summary. Things like the first line of your summary that are just dimensional words without any context(Tangible or Intangible Ideas) and are something you need to be weighing when you are composing your summary. You are describing a discreet target(s) or conceptual idea(s), and describing it as succinctly as possible.

When you get some time go through and read the summaries from some of the advanced projects like GORILLA, COFFEE, or HEADPHONES for they are excellent examples of how you should be looking to improve upon your current level of assembly. Try to see how they are putting the information together from the stage four datum.

Wash, Rinse, Repeat

You doing just fine and progressing well.

Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:49 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post Re: bstuart’s Beginner target [3048/0152]
DaingMaing,
Thanks a bunch for the help! I have been correcting my results with a red pen. I do find this helps. I will put each one these suggestions to practice.
Thanks,
Nathan

Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:29 pm