It is currently Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:21 pm

what is this 1712-0725 
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post what is this 1712-0725
OMG, can anyone tell what this is, 1712-0725. The last time I was in here was ten years ago. I was 63, I retired, and started my bucket list. For ten years I traveled all over and came across this several years ago. I have been in RVing for years, and I was one of Ed's first students. I was active in IRVA, got to know everyone in RVing as I was getting to good at what I was doing. It was like eating candy but it got to a point that it scared the crap out of me and I didn't want to know what was coming. I am now 73, getting unable to do what I did ten years ago, that is why I did the ten year bucket list. I have something, I sealed it up and came here, generated a number from Ed's random number generator. If you want a target, this one is a go. Let me know what you think, please, I am not hard to find, FB, google.

I am a treasure hunter after spending 35 plus years metal detecting and treasure Hunting. I was a founder of WWATS dot ORG and enjoy the outdoors. THing provides a wonderful way to escape and enjoy out outdoors. Contacts welcome.

Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:57 pm
Profile WWW