It is currently Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:50 pm

A few practice targets 
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post A few practice targets
Hi @,

I saw several shouting out that they're chronically short of photo targets for practice, so here's my first contribution. Hope I got everything right according to instructions. At the time of writing, I have not yet printed them out because I don't yet have a color printer, but will get it done in a shop asap and then notify here. I am lacking the experience to guarantee that all of them are good targets or suitable for beginners.

Following each TRN is a link to the target reference material in PDF format and another one to the source of the photo i.o. to give proper credit.

Cheers,
Klaus

[29.11.08 Edit - now they're all printed and enveloped.]

[7707/8637] - TRM - Source

[8458/0175] - TRM - Source

[0021/4578] - TRM - Source

[1024/2173] - TRM - Source

[2646/0049] - TRM - Source

[8683/7778] - TRM - Source

[8581/1083] - TRM - Source

[6363/8963] - TRM - Source

[2509/7799] - TRM - Source

[0039/4393] - TRM - Source

[2368/9745] - TRM - Source

[1209/1510] - TRM - Source

[0952/2932] - TRM - Source

[5756/8346] - TRM - Source

[6930/1322] - TRM - Source

[7846/2829] - TRM - Source

[8224/9087] - TRM - Source

[3091/0853] - TRM - Source

[2505/1011] - TRM - Source

[4663/9805] - TRM - Source

[0414/1286] - TRM - Source

[7100/6818] - TRM - Source

[3424/5524] - TRM - Source

[0229/8769] - TRM - Source

>>

Last edited by kfa on Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
file server address change

Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:50 pm
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post Re: A few practice targets
I just completed DVD 1. I also just registered on this forum a few hours ago hoping to find exactly what you have posted. :lol: Thank you so much for these :!:

Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:44 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Hi, this is great material. I have been attempting 2 targets per day. I have hit one target I felt very well. After I get my photos taken of my session, I will post the data.

Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:26 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Re: Your target set-ups
Of the few targets I looked at, none of them had the Target Reference Numbers
on the photos. Or on the same page as the photo, or even in the address bar, near
as I can tell anyway.

Should put the TRN's on the photos, or RV no workie.

Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:12 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

@AnShengDa:

Cool :) Maybe it's a good idea to start a new thread per target for posting sessions, or it can get messy with feedback. I shied away from creating 25 threads here though.

@adsen:

Of course the TRN's are on the photos, you just have to look at the actual target reference material (the 'TRM' links). They are in PDF format and will open in Acrobat Reader. Of course my printouts have them as well. The 'source' links are only there for reference and proper credit.

>>

Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:32 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Doh!
Ahhh....I see how you did it now. My bad, as usual.

Cool way to post targets by the way. Jam a bunch of 'em into one post,
no messing around.

Carry on.

Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:40 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

No chance to use digital camera today either :( Sister taking it. Hoping to see some other sessions though, maybe someone can make a session posting thread for this set of targets? Which could be the spoiler thread I suppose. :-) I'm satisfied with 2 very well done sessions. Of course, I still question if I'm following the protocol structure correctly. ;P

Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:01 pm
Experienced User
Experienced User

Hey KFA, thanks for these =). Do you mind if I post my results for the first target? I just started so I need to know what needs to be improved.

Thanks,

Jonathan

Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:06 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Mr C wrote:
Do you mind if I post my results for the first target?

Why of course not, that's what it's all for :)

>>

Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:01 am
Experienced User
Experienced User

Alright here is my results for target [8458/0175]:

Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:37 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

This looks really good Mr. C., no obvious structural errors, good form, even legible! Your S3[site] looks great which is a huge stumblind block for newbies. One question, where is the rest of the session? S4[X], S1-4[A], S1-4[B], S1-4[C], S1-4[D], S1-4[E], and the Site Template?

If you haven't gotten that far on the DVD, then proceed running sessions on the DVD until you learn about the site template, then continue with the target practice.

Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:41 pm
Profile WWW
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Hi,
Just wanted to add my thanks for these. Thank You, they've been a great help.

Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:29 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Thanks for the practice! Here's my attempt..

LOL.. it looks like my subconcious was trying to tell me to focus on the circle... it kept saying "direct, something direct" and wanted me to write it over the circle...

I thought I was thinking too much and being overanalytical, so I just left it how it was... :(

Uhm... so... how do I get the correct information and seperate it from all the bulls***?

:? <~~frustration is understatement...

~My unconscious

Mon May 04, 2009 2:13 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

April, your first ideogram looks too deliberate. It should probably be completed in a fraction of a second. Your [X] on the S3[Site] looks to be covering no drawn aspect which could explain why you have a big blank for your S4[X]. Your work seems to be overly deliberate by the neatness of your handwriting. Try working faster while writing word descriptors, not worrying about spelling or legibility as much. You are off to a very good start.

Mon May 04, 2009 4:59 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

my first ideogram seemed to be more accurate than the others, because it showed a big open sPACE, with a circle in the middle with something over the circle... the actual target was a big open red space with a donut in center and frosting...

My structure is still wrong, and I will heed your advice.. I'm also gonna watch the rest of the dvds, (2,3, and 4) BEFORE I post anymore on the forum... (in accordance with advice I received from Pael) because it teaches me more about structure..

~My unconscious

Mon May 04, 2009 2:19 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

One other thing I did forget is that your analytical sketches in S3[X], S3[A], etc. must be recreated on your Site Template exactly as you have drawn them in S3. No embellishment is allowed! You seem to have gone from a myriad of little crosses to flower pots. Big no no. Sketching accuracy will take the longest to acquire for most people.

Please don't repeat Haridas mistake of just watching the DVDs without actually doing the sessions. You will cheat yourself out of a large part of the learning process. I know it is tempting but just don't do it.

You should not be analyzing/deconstructing your ideograms at all. It will cause problems trying to infer anything out of them at this point. Currently your ideograms are non-standard. Let's just leave it at that.

Practice makes perfect. I didn't have anywhere near your structure on the S3[site] until about 20 sessions in. It is impressive.

Mon May 04, 2009 3:07 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

aprilflowers wrote:
I'm also gonna watch the rest of the dvds, (2,3, and 4) BEFORE I post anymore on the forum... (in accordance with advice I received from Pael) because it teaches me more about structure..

I would advise against that. Ideally you would post each of your sessions from the DVD as you do them in the appropriate area of the site for review. This allows the pros to catch mistakes in structure before they become entrenched bad habits that are difficult to overcome. Good luck.

Mon May 04, 2009 3:25 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

:lol: Yeah, that makes more sense...

I thought it was better to go slowly, until Pael told me not to...

Well.. I'm off to go start watching disc 2. I'm gonna post my first exercise from disc two on this site for review and constructive criticism, before I move on to the next exercise...

Be prepared to see LOTS of template postings and questions from aprilflowers! :P Hope I'm not overly annoying.. :twisted: :mrgreen:

~My unconscious

Mon May 04, 2009 4:35 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I just watched the first like 60 seconds of disc two.. they said I was gonna move on to remote viewing WITHOUT the templates...

I don't think I'm ready for that yet..
I've only watched the first disc and did the exercises 3 days ago... I'm going to wait another 4 days and practice every day, before I move on to disc two..

I'm going to try to get my structure better with the templates before I move on to doing it without the templates..

Again... PREPARE to see LOTS of template postings and questions from Aprilflowers... I wanna get the structure down pact. :roll:

~My unconscious

Mon May 04, 2009 4:43 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

aprilflowers wrote:
I wanna get the structure down pact. :roll:

Keep this attitude. Forget about results... focus on your structure.

Mon May 04, 2009 5:03 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

aprilflowers wrote:
my first ideogram seemed to be more accurate than the others, because it showed a big open sPACE, with a circle in the middle with something over the circle... the actual target was a big open red space with a donut in center and frosting...

Ooops.. what I meant to say was... "my first s[3] of aspect [x]"

RVRobot wrote:
Keep this attitude. Forget about results... focus on your structure.

Thanks.. I will keep that in mind... it will be a great way to have a "whatever" attitudte to tame the beast of my analytical mind so it will stfu, and let my unconscious mind do all the work. =)

~My unconscious

Mon May 04, 2009 5:07 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

aprilflowers wrote:
I just watched the first like 60 seconds of disc two.. they said I was gonna move on to remote viewing WITHOUT the templates...

I don't think I'm ready for that yet..
I've only watched the first disc and did the exercises 3 days ago... I'm going to wait another 4 days and practice every day, before I move on to disc two..

I'm going to try to get my structure better with the templates before I move on to doing it without the templates..

Again... PREPARE to see LOTS of template postings and questions from Aprilflowers... I wanna get the structure down pact. :roll:

woh hold up... I know I said to go on to disc 2 as soon as possible. But I didn't mean to complete the 4 disc course in one week. Sorry about that :lol:
I did say ASAP, but I meant after a week of practice (as instructed on DVD of course) rather than the idea to wait it out until you hit higher accuracy. The purpose of practicing this week is to prepare disc 2, to do this on blank sheets. So now that you know what you're looking forward to, I'm sure you know what to do (working on structure).

Stop where you are in Disc 2, and continue practicing for the rest of the week. :wink:
We're looking forward to seeing your Disc 2 sessions. You can post them here: viewforum.php?f=19

Symmetrical Ideogram RV (SIRV)

Mon May 04, 2009 9:26 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Here is my practice session for today, is my structure any better?

~My unconscious

Mon May 04, 2009 11:54 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Wow, I just noticed something about the relationship between all of my stage 3s of the different aspects (x, a, and b)...

Something that I may have been overlooking... is the problem of drawing things 3-d. People may forget to draw it 3-d...

But.. I noticed in my analytical sketches.. I had straight lines all around my drawing in s3 of a. Also.. I had one straight line in my stage 3 (site) with the dimension (leveled) written beside it. Also.. I had one straight line on the bottom of my s3 of b. If I took the sketch from s3 of a, and flipped it to the bottom so that it was matching up with the straight line under s3 of b... it would have fit together better as a puzzle, as well as been repectful to the problem of drawing things 3-d.

And it also, would have been more accurate. :P

Welll... is it okay to be "analytical" in the "analytical sketches"? Because it might take a little longer to make sure I'm thinking in 3-d.

Other than that.. in all the other stages I should be robotic and not think about anything other than structure...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(edit added)
I just read through "site template questions" earlier in the forum, and I see that I need to try to draw the sketches 3-d in the s3 of all the aspects so that I don't have to rotate them in the st.

Other than that... do you notice anything else wrong with my structure?

~My unconscious

Tue May 05, 2009 12:09 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Hi!
Next week, when I have a scanner I will post whole sessions. I just love this!!! Even though I'm really concerned. I couldn't get S3[A]'s image to show up in the post.

I read a post somewhere on the forum this morning that referenced a doughnut. When I returned home from work today I went to the first target on the list. I kept getting an AOL of a doughnut, so I stopped working on this target and started with the last target on the list. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

The target made me feel safe, energetic and wonderful and others at the site felt happy. Now you know that I am hoping the target is a pilot in the plane. Others farther away from the target felt pressure.

S2 [X]: Dimensions: square, oblique, tall, circular, vast.
S4 [X]: Dimensions: angular, elongated, circular, open, up, forward (movement).
S2 [X]: rubbery, smooth, soft, white, green, purple, blue, brown, citrus scent, diesel, bitter, pungent, warm, crackling, bang, crunching sound.
S4 [X]: soft, red, blue, citrus, bitter, pungent.

S2 [A] Dimensions: huge, circular, long, depth, straight, parallel.
S4 [A] Dimensions: circular, open, vast, long, many & up.
S2 [A]: rough, rigid, orange, blue, air, earth, rancid, rubber, hot, chirping, clapping, ting (sound).
S4 [A]: soft, brown, earthy, green, laughter. Tangible: character. Intangible: cloudy, contentment, humor.

S2 [B]: Dimensions: open, wide, curved, long, tall, rectangle, up, over & around.
S4 [B]: Dimensions: open, big, tall, curved, top.
S2 [B]: rough, hard solid, brown, yellow, green, blue, burnt smell, air, bitter, rancid, hot, extreme, clap, drilling sound, thud.
S4 [B]: malleable, dark, green, soapy smell, rubber, red.

I’m totally clueless when it comes to data analysis and describing the actual target. Send all the help that you can!
Thanks!
IMG]http://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww316/teresetheartist/S3.jpg[/IMG]
IMG]http://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww316/teresetheartist/S3A.jpg[/IMG]
I

Tue May 05, 2009 2:14 am
Profile WWW