It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:29 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 A few practice targets 
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: A few practice targets
You have a point about the training nature of the targets, but the fact that these are blind targets leaves you with some responsibility. Some people might be sensitive to these sorts of topics. If they want to task themselves with it, that's one thing. It's kind of like blindly tasking someone with the cause of their own death. I'd be livid if someone did that to me.

(Just my opinion though, I don't want to make too big a deal out of it).

Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:58 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Well of course, you're quite right about the responsibility. I would certainly not task anyone with the cause of their own death! The mere idea makes one shiver. This target is about other people none of us (probably) personally knew, and this is always a different affair no matter how regrettable. I thought this one wouldn't be worse than the Madrid attack which became part of the official RV training DVDs. But, if any of the Pro's feel that it's too much and should not remain in this context, for goodness sake let me know. There is another target with a WWII motive in the collection, although death is not directly depicted there.

>>

Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:25 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

My two cents:

I don't think a death is a totally inappropriate training target. It can be a surprise in a training target, but a remote viewer will run across it eventually and should learn how to perceive it before they start running real life targets.

Lessons from the Petting Zoo:
Lesson 27. Puppies that spend all day yapping never really learn to hunt.

Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:34 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

One 'compromise' might be to do a cue like this:

Saddam Hussein / death

rather than having a photograph as target reference material. Should be enough feedback to act as a suitable training target.

Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:44 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

kfa, thank you for adding some targets to this forum. Shown below is yet another version of [7707/8637]. If you have the time, comments from you or anyone else would be appreciated. Thank you.

Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:40 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Hi!
gccolvin
Please put an active link in your posts for the TRN.
S3 sketches can go on a separate page.
The majority of the structure is nice. You need to be careful with your structure after resuming a session though.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:13 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Don't bracket the TRN's that you use to start the session. It appears like you have reversed it; You should bracket the TRN's in the top left hand corner so you remember what they are, but once you begin session do not put them in brackets.

When you resume session, write the following in the top left corner:

Resume

TRN ( No bracket)

Date

Time

Then continue with your prompt.

When numbering your pages simply write the number.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:05 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

rvtd wrote:
Hi!
gccolvin
Please put an active link in your posts for the TRN.
S3 sketches can go on a separate page.
The majority of the structure is nice. You need to be careful with your structure after resuming a session though.

Hi yourself, rvtd.
Oops, forgot this:

http://kfabel.de/rv/trm-7707-8637.pdf

Thank you for the comments.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:14 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Thanks, Multi. Those comments will be part of my sessions from now on.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:18 pm
GC:

Your ST is all wrong. You need to keep the X A B C elements in your ST in the same postions as your freehand S3.

Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:08 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Alex wrote:
GC:

Your ST is all wrong. You need to keep the X A B C elements in your ST in the same postions as your freehand S3.

Thank you for your comments, Alex. I confess to being a bit confused. In the freehand S3, the circular archetype was identified as X. In S3[X], however, a vertical/diagonal structure was identified as [X]. In fact, only [B] in the freehand sketch and S3[B] in the analytical sketch were identified as an archetype in the former and an aspect in the latter. I think I stayed in structure and the ST showed a circular object with a hole in the center which was also depicted in the feedback photo. The second object in the ST looks like a camera which had to be at the site. What should I do differently? I listed percepts as they arose and developed S[ ] sketches as they were presented to me. I don't believe I was thinking during this process. I'm trying to improve so some direction as to how to conduct sessions differently so the issue you identified won't recur would be appreciated.

Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:31 pm
Experienced User
Experienced User

Thanks Kfa, just what ive been looking for, finally!
but shoud users not post links to results? instead of posting here right under the TRNs :roll: ,i scrolled down now wish i had not lol, some ones data my color anothers perceptions, keep it seperate please.

good luck every one on your targets

james

Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:38 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I just have to say that these targets are kicking my ass. I've only done three of them so far, but none yet can be called a hit. There are plenty factors working against me, but I just had to say it.

Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:38 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

I just noticed that the hosting server where the TRM files were has been deactivated. I will try to fix it, but may need a little while due to travelling at the time of writing this. My apologies for any inconvenience.

>>

Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:18 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

kfa did some nice work back in September of 2007. Thank you.
I tried some sessions with the first five but I got very weak results, not hitting good on most points. No smells or tastes on number five!(2646,0049) Are these packages still intact or might kfa have decided to dispose of them? If , for example, kfa moved and had to throw some things in the trash as most of us do when we move, would that negate any use of the material for RV practice sessions? The second one (8458,0175) gives me a notice, "This account does not exist." when I click on source, the picture is not there anymore.
I've done much better with other practice sessions so I am concerned if it's me or kfa's material having been damaged.

Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:46 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Bumping these up to group all of the practice targets (lists anyway) together in one spot for easier access.

Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:12 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

I must have lost my brains somewhere in the woods. Thought I had updated the changed server address for the TRM (pdf) files long ago, but turns out I hadn't. I received sporadic PM's about them, one or two of which I also failed to respond to. Been out and about more than in here for a while now. My sincere apologies! Edited the original posting, hope it is fixed now.

Some of the "source" links are broken though, or point to material that since has been removed or access restricted by the publisher from which I took them, mostly users of the Ipernity social network. These links don't contain any information needed for remote viewing these targets, I just added them for reference and to give proper credit. Currently lacking a better idea than leaving them as-is. The web changes.

>>

Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:34 am
Experienced User
Experienced User

Hello KFA and RV Team

Thanks very much for the Practice Targets

Here is what I got for 7707/8637

Click Here for the Session

Source

Thanks For any and all Suggestions which are always highly appreciated.

What do I do when a word comes to my head and I know not the meaning like exalted and it's in the middle of a session do I put it under AOL or Sensory in S4 and find out the meaning later?

For me I think this is some pretty wild stuff, truly amazing it's like to see this through the eyes of universal energy and the process of how things are truly created!!

Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:24 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

info@ril.cc wrote:
What do I do when a word comes to my head and I know not the meaning like exalted and it's in the middle of a session do I put it under AOL or Sensory in S4 and find out the meaning later?

Depends on when it occurs. In S2 it can be AI, if that's the way you feel about the target. Before you come to that point, file it under AOL. In S4, it can be conceived as AI, EI, or Intangible, depending on what it's attached to.

Re. your session: Hadn't too much time but didn't see any obvious errors, looks good! But you should really number the pages. There have been a few slight improvements to the protocol since the DVDs came out (ideogram repetition, S3 own page). You'll find those looking around in the DVD course practice sessions forum section or upon posting your own, which is highly recommended.

>>

Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:06 pm
Experienced User
Experienced User

Quote:
There have been a few slight improvements to the protocol since the DVDs came out (ideogram repetition, S3 own page)

What's the ideogram repetition?
And how do you get who wrote it in the quote?

The review is highly appreciated

Thank You KFA

Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:00 pm
Experienced User
Experienced User

Here is the next Practice Target

Click Here for the 8458-0175 Target

Source

It's very interesting how the matrix sees things

Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:16 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

info@ril.cc wrote:
What's the ideogram repetition?

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=8147

info@ril.cc wrote:
And how do you get who wrote it in the quote?

The forum software adds that automatically in the reply form when you use the button labelled "QUOTE".

- You still have no page numbers.
- I didn't have time to check this more closely in the first one, but in this session some of your dimensions are not rendered in your S3 analytical sketches. You have to represent all of them, somehow. This is really important.
- Your [X] in S3[Site] looks a bit suspicious, examine yourself if this is really a kinaesthetic response or an expression of the creative mind.
- Add the AOL/S column in S4 headers, even if you're not yet using it. Later you'll grapple with any detail you didn't internalize from the start.
- Give all S3's their own page. There simply isn't enough space.
- On the ST, add the S4 column where a percept comes from. Otherwise an analyst can't distinguish if it's your emotions, someone's in the target, or whatever.
- I used to work with PDF files in the same fashion, too, but most in this forum like it really better when you embed the graphics (scaled to 600 px width) directly.
- Have you been publishing any of your DVD course sessions for critique? These targets here are rather meant for supplement and training in between the chapters.

>>

Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:04 am
Experienced User
Experienced User

I still don't understand what Major Dames is saying about the Ideogram repetition?

Ok so page #s
    All S3s own page
    Add AOL/s to S4 Header
    Add EI AI to ST for percept

Yes that was my creativity getting in the way my conscious mind kept interfering non stop, next time I do a hypnotic suggestion to take off and allow the unconscious to do it's work!

I have no idea sometimes how to draw the dimensions that come to mind? I think the Hypnotic suggestion will help big time!

I finished DVD1 Redo and practicing a few targets before DVD2 Redo

I use PDF format in this post only so the next person doesn't see the Target Results on the DVD Reviews where we each have our own Post / TRN I display as gif 600 px directly like on Here

It has been a couple weeks since the DVD as I moved to new City one more Target then I go onto DVD2

Your Help is much appreciated!

Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:17 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

info@ril.cc wrote:
I still don't understand what Major Dames is saying about the Ideogram repetition?

Do it three times (TRN/prompt + ideogram) in S1[Site] and two times in S1[aspect]. There is more to this later (when you get to the Master Tips Seminar), but until then it is a heuristic solution for improving target contact early in the session.

info@ril.cc wrote:
I have no idea sometimes how to draw the dimensions that come to mind? I think the Hypnotic suggestion will help big time!

I don't know what "hypnotic suggestion" is. Our goal is to learn to listen to the Matrix and capture the suggestions it gives. This comes with practice and feedback, don't worry.

If you really find no way of drawing a dimension and cracking your head threatens to throw you off the rail, you may write it onto the S3, but this is only a temporary workaround. Tackle it afterwards and find as many ways as you can to render this specific word, then you'll have it in your toolbox the next time.

>>

Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:11 am
Experienced User
Experienced User

Ok I reviewed This Session and the (TRN/prompt + ideogram) all makes sense now.

Hypnotic Suggestion, an action suggested to a hypnotized subject during a trance that the subject carries out after awakening from the trance. Which can be done with self Hypnosis as well.

Now I will do the third session with all the corrections you have suggested.

Your valuable knowledge is always greatly appreciated!

Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:32 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next