It is currently Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:02 am

Cypherks Blind Pool - 4601/7675 and questions 
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post Cypherks Blind Pool - 4601/7675 and questions
From my blind pool, target 4601-7675.

I'd appreciate any feedback on this. I'm really flummoxed here. I would like to think that I hit the major archetypes, and I think that I got some good S4 data. However, it's difficult for me to be objective as to the quality of my own work. I can own having blown this session and that I'm reading too much into it as I always want to be able to say that I hit the target.

If nothing else, I think my structure has come a long way since September of 2011. This is the second session where I now label my AOLs in S4 with AOL - XXXX per kocmodpom's feedback in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=7431

Link to the session: http://s1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb3 ... 4601-7675/

Questions:

1) Would it have been better to draw an arrow to something specific on the target picture?

2) Am I reading too much into my Site Template seeing the long tubes as being the sheep? I know one other RVer who has drawn/described lifeforms as "water tubes".

3) Do other RVers get EI or I on animals? For Intangeables I got celebrate, inclusive, gather, family. These appear tied to the sheep.

4) My aspect [A] is right angled, and equates to the circular/oblong drawing at the lower left hand side of the ST. Makes no sense to me. Is it junk data?

Thanks in advance!

Target Picture:

Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:16 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Cypherks Blind Pool - 4601/7675 and questions
To answer your questions (to the best of my abilities):

1. You would want to draw a line directly to a specific object in your TRM if you wanted to explore information only on that specific object. For example, in this photo, if you wanted your session data to only consist of information from one specific sheep, you would have the word "Target" and then a line from there directly to ONE of the sheep only. In the situation you have here, since there is nothing specific pointed to, you are getting everything in your photo. That's perfectly fine, especially since this is a training target.

2. In your stage three analytical sketches, you are drawing based on how you feel the relative aspect should be represented. This does not necessarily have to be a one to one visual match with the target, and can sometimes be a representation of the actual object presented. I know for me specifically, sheep like you have here in your TRM would usually be represented in my sketches as long tubular looking objects like you have.

3. You should most definitely be getting intangibles for animals. What are they doing? What do they mean? "Inclusive, gather, family" all seem like an adequate way to describe a herd of sheep. As for EIs, animals can have EIs of course. The only thing is that higher level EIs may not be found in a lot of animals out there and would associate primarily with humans and other more complex creatures.

4. It is possible that your right angled object could be the camera, the camera person or something else just to off the side of the photo, who knows. I would not worry too much about that, and just focus primarily on the structure of your session.

I think you are doing really good actually. You have definitely been improving since your earlier days, even over a month or two ago. I might have two suggestions/comments.

1. I have noticed that your S1 ideogram always begins just to the right of your prompt or TRN and goes from left to right. But that just tends to limit it so that it only goes in one direction and not from right to left, or up to down and so forth. A possible result of that is that you may not be able to get the full picture in your session data since you are limiting yourself to just one perspective. I might suggest to write your prompt or TRN, then pick your pen up and go to the right and then produce your spontaneous ideogram. You might find then that your ideogram might want to go in a different way than before, and who knows what might happen then.

2. I also have noticed that occasionally in your S4s that often you will get multiple words on the same line. For example, on page 5 in your S4[X], you have orange, round AND AOL-Sparks (I hope I am reading your words right) all on the same line. You need to make sure that when you write a word, you go DOWN and to the next line and then write the next word. I noticed that this tends to happen a lot when you are writing your AOLs, that they happen to get all clustered up like this. Also, be sure that you are stopping on your stage fours at the appropriate spot, and not getting to the bottom of the page like you are almost doing on your S4[X].

That's all for now, please continue with more targets! In fact, I would recommend doing an exploration or two of an element on your site template along with a stage six. Doing such things is highly imperative whenever you decide to try doing operational targets again.

Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:48 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Excellent feedback by Dozaemon and an excellent session by cypherks.

A couple more bits of feedback to cypherks:

In your S4s, you must declare things in the AI column the same as you declare AI in the S2s. i.e., AI - surprised.

So your AIs in S4[X] would be generated as:

AI - happy
AI - intrigued
AI - aware

Additionally, I still would like to see you jumping around in S4 than having you continue to limit yourself with a left-to-right progression. It will probably come with time but no reason not to jump start the process by putting your pen point in T and I to see what happens. Remember, those data points will take a fractionally longer period of time to manifest than data in the S and D columns.

Good progress.

Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:27 am
Profile WWW
Advanced User
Advanced User

I love having this board and it's resources. I appreciate everyone's time.

Dozaemon - I see exactly what you're talking about with my S1 ideograms, I will be mindful of that and correct. You did read my S4 correctly - I'll be sure that I'm moving down in instances like that, so that the AOL is placed correctly.

kocmodpom - Got it. Label my AIs in S4 the way you've described, as well as AOLs. I'll loosen up and move around in S4 a bit and see how that goes.

Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:56 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Also, cypherks, I just noticed this now. Here is a listing of all your stage four tangibles:

lifeforms, multiple, group, circle, thing, machine, purpose, place, multiple, made, constructed, tall, made, vertical, long

Now, cypherks, do you think all of these should be tangibles, or do you think maybe they should go in another column?

Here's an exercise, what sorts of tangibles (upon looking at the photo) should you be getting for your stage fours?

Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:04 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Good catch Dozaemon!

Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:57 am
Profile WWW
Advanced User
Advanced User

Dozaemon wrote:
Also, cypherks, I just noticed this now. Here is a listing of all your stage four tangibles:

lifeforms, multiple, group, circle, thing, machine, purpose, place, multiple, made, constructed, tall, made, vertical, long

Now, cypherks, do you think all of these should be tangibles, or do you think maybe they should go in another column?

Here's an exercise, what sorts of tangibles (upon looking at the photo) should you be getting for your stage fours?

Hmmm. Upon doing my homework, I'd make these changes:

T - Multiple, group, circle, thing, machine, tall, vertical, long, place, lifeforms
I - Purpose, made, constructed

Tangibles I think I should get, having the picture to look at: lifeforms, multiples/many/group, vertical, flat, rising, open and/or vast.

I think I see where you're going with this...time to work on my RV "vocabulary" of S4. I took a tip from a post Alex made, about how he'd go through the day and observe things from an RV perspective, and how to describe them. I should do more of that exercise using AI, EI, T and I.

Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:31 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Not quite done

Quote:
T - Multiple, group, circle, thing, machine, tall, vertical, long, place, lifeforms

circle, tall, vertical, long are OBVIOUSLY dimensions, NOT tangibles

Can you touch multiple? No, it is intangible as it quantifies rather than names.
Can you touch group? No it is again a quantifier rather than a noun.

Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:17 am
Profile WWW
Advanced User
Advanced User

kocmodpom wrote:
Not quite done

Quote:

circle, tall, vertical, long are OBVIOUSLY dimensions, NOT tangibles

Can you touch multiple? No, it is intangible as it quantifies rather than names.
Can you touch group? No it is again a quantifier rather than a noun.

Cypherks <--- goes back to study, read through the boards and perhaps review the DVDs again. Thank you kocmodpom. Let me put some more thought into this before I reply again.

Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:22 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

How about a homework assignment?

First, goto the Longman dictionary and define the words tangible and intangible. Then make a list of 25 tangibles and 25 intangibles and post them here for review.

An example follows:

T: Library -> I: Knowledge, Information, Categorized, Arranged, Stacked, Public

Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:43 am
Profile WWW