It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:15 am

Blind Pool Target - '*****/ most secret weapon system' 
Extreme User
Extreme User

Post Blind Pool Target - '*****/ most secret weapon system'
Here is another from the blind pool I am using. In the original blind pool can be found a cue for a particular country's 'most secret weapon system'. I used the same for six more country names. This is one of that bunch. I explored one element.

What ever it is you definitely don't want to be on the receiving end.

EDIT -
Chartless - Thanks. Have just corrected.
Have reordered since originally posting the other day, to put S3[X] in the right place as done in session. The page numbering shown is now incorrect but actual order should be correct.

Last edited by Kiwi on Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:59 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Blind Pool Target - '*****/ most secret weapon system'
Spaceballs.

Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:11 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Kiwi, have you found your sanctuary?

Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:40 am
Profile WWW
Extreme User
Extreme User

Quote:
Spaceballs.

They do look like spaceballs, no denying.

Quote:
Kiwi, have you found your sanctuary?

Do my results above reflect no sanctuary found yet? Late in the game maybe, but the search has begun.

Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:19 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

The matrix has a very distinct way of getting one's attention. Ask me how I know...

(I will discuss this topic in depth soon)

Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:43 am
Profile WWW
Extreme User
Extreme User

Okay. How do you know?

I am interested.

Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:53 am
Profile WWW
Extreme User
Extreme User

I think it was kocmodpom who mentioned on a thread the matrix will chose the cues delivered from the blind pool in order of relevance to you if there is a pressing issue being ignored or simply you are unaware of. Well it makes sense to me given the cues since starting on the blind pool. I have completed 18 out of the 69 cues there. Most optimum trajectory related, but this probably reflects the relatively high percentage of such in the pool.. The sanctuary cue came up very early on but unfortunately I did not perform any element explorations.

Then two of the secret weapon systems cues for two countries presented themselves several sessions back. I thought it interesting. Possibly if the matrix can be said to have a hand in what cue is given and when from a large blind pool, then the matrix must be a wicked joker. Both of the countries in the two cues I have no direct association with at all. The ST in both of these sessions focused on two different countries indicates their weapon systems are space based. So much for any international agreements not to weaponise space.

Hey, if anyone can point out errors and ways to improve them in my session I would be grateful as always.

Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:21 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Stand by.

Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:43 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Pardon my bucket of cold water, but S3[X] is on page 15. What happened there?

Lessons from the Petting Zoo:
Lesson 27. Puppies that spend all day yapping never really learn to hunt.

Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:07 am
Extreme User
Extreme User

Chartless, I have added an 'Edit note' to top of thread and shifted the scanned sheet into the correct order of the session. Thanks.

Despite the page numbering confusion - numbering completed just before scanning because I overlooked doing that during session - S3 [X] was completed in the right order as now shown above.

Wished I had caught it before submitting it. Have now corrected the order of the pages to show them as they were done in session.

Last edited by Kiwi on Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:37 am
Profile WWW
Extreme User
Extreme User

Forgot to mention. The session was notable for me for another reason. The main one. The exploration of element [1] produced on S4[1] the Intangible of 'weapon'. So slightly freaked me when going to the printed page and finding the cue was '****** / most secret weapon system'.

Seemed bang on, and again makes me ask why this one should turn up so relatively early in my run through of the blind pool. Why that particular country? and also, Why I did seem to nail at least the cue topic? Is this relevant to me because I don't think so.

But RVRobot gives me cause to wonder if the matrix isn't signalling through the cue selection something - like the need for sanctury.

Anyway, RV continues to amaze me.

Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:57 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Seems obvious to me.

Start migrating to your sanctuary before it's too late.

Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:05 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

What he said...after I nail it down for you, of course.

(The 'kiwi' cyberentity is a current Personal Sanctuary RV Geofix client of mine)

Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:11 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Kiwi you're in good hands. But don't forget - the onus is on you to pack up and move to your sanctuary location.

Again, I will elaborate on this topic shortly as this phenomenon has recently reared it's ugly head in my direction.

Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:02 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Kiwi wrote:
Chartless, I have added an 'Edit note' to top of thread and shifted the scanned sheet into the correct order of the session. Thanks.

Despite the page numbering confusion - numbering completed just before scanning because I overlooked doing that during session - S3 [X] was completed in the right order as now shown above.

Wished I had caught it before submitting it. Have now corrected the order of the pages to show them as they were done in session.

Don't take this too lightly. In the absence of real feedback, our only true evidence of the correctness of a session is whether the viewer stayed in structure. Something as simple as misnumbering a page could be unconscious' way of clueing you in to the fact that you have missed something.

Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:33 pm
Extreme User
Extreme User

Thanks for the comments everybody.

Since the topic is raised I want to express here the relief I feel (no kidding) and gratitude to the Major for taking me on as a client.

RVRobot.
Quote:
Kiwi you're in good hands. But don't forget - the onus is on you to pack up and move to your sanctuary location.

Absolutely.

Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:58 pm
Profile WWW
Extreme User
Extreme User

Chartless. Yeah the page numbering for me is a problem.

But I feel like I stayed in structure here. For what that is worth.

The pages were numbered later. I've been doing that a while to tell the truth, because I have always managed to screw it up somehow right from the get go of my RV practice. Page numbering in session for me usually results in two pages numbered the same or otherwise jumping a number. I have to fix it after before posting one.

In-session page numbering requires me to think, and often it has me turning back a page to check the number of the previous. It seems unnecessary when it means having to use the conscious mind, when I can do it after anyway. A conundrum (for me) if page numbering during the session is part of the protocol. I can see everything else including the titles at the top of the page are relevant to staying with the target, but is numbering pages also?

Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:13 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Kiwi wrote:
In-session page numbering requires me to think, and often it has me turning back a page to check the number of the previous.

Do you have to "think" when you write the page header for S2[x] or S4[b]?

If you are following the same structure every time, then each page of the protocol will always be on the same number for a single session. I don't even have to look back because I always know that say, page five is always going to be S2[x] for me (this may be different for others depending on how you spread out your work).

However, when I have movements on the same target beyond my standard 16 pages, I do automatically shift my head back to the top, right hand corner of the previous page to prompt me for the next number. There's no thinking involved here, its completely automatic.

Quote:
I can see everything else including the titles at the top of the page are relevant to staying with the target, but is numbering pages also?

What happens when you start running more complex targets that require over 100 pages of session work? Then you accidently mis-number things; good luck sorting that stack of papers out.

Short answer, yes it is mandatory.

Last edited by Brett Stuart on Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:39 am, edited 3 times in total.

Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:24 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

The analytical mind is responsible for numbering the pages. If you don't give it this work to do it will spend its free time messing with the data.

Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:35 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

My analytical mind gets its workout from ALWAYS completely labeling S1, S2, S3, S4, AOL, and AI. Because of that diligence I NEVER engage the mind by memorizing/regurgitating page numbers.

That's right people, I ALWAYS label S1[Site].

KIWI, you need to spend less S4 time in sensory and dimension and more time in tangible and intangible. Regurgitating an S2 is completely missing the point of an S4.

Second bone of contention in S4 is you always seem to move left to right. You get to jump around back and forth in S4.

What you sketched looks really familiar and it ain't no weapon system.

There appears to be a great disturbance in the force...

Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:40 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

kocmodpom wrote:
That's right people, I ALWAYS label S1[Site].

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JrmTBj9 ... re=related

Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:10 am
Profile WWW
Extreme User
Extreme User

BStuart,
Quote:
Do you have to "think" when you write the page header for S2[x] or S4[b]?

I seem to have this problem with numbering pages correctly. Don't know why but yes, find myself going back to see the number of the page before. Stopping and checking, to me is thinking. Don't know why. Some cognitive disconnect going on when doing the RV… Too many head bounces in my life? :lol:

Quote:
Short answer, yes it is mandatory.

There's my answer then. Going to have to get it down routine-like.

Chartless,
Quote:
The analytical mind is responsible for numbering the pages. If you don't give it this work to do it will spend its free time messing with the data.

Okay, I don't want my analytical mind anywhere near my RV data before ST. Got it, definitely.

Kocmodpom, Will include labelling S, and get the heck out of S quickly when in S4 as part of the routine to get down pat.

Quote:
Second bone of contention in S4 is you always seem to move left to right. You get to jump around back and forth in S4.

Hmmm. I had idea always to move left to right. Getting to move back and forward, woohoo, this is going to work out much better!

Quote:
What you sketched looks really familiar and it ain't no weapon system.

Since getting back into RV this year my blind pool has presented 4 STs all with very similar aspects in similar arrangements in the ST. The most disturbing was probably this one above.

An earlier cue I found I had pulled from the blind pool was 'My currently optimum investment'. It was particularly interesting because it appeared to show my family sheltered and what sheltered them from similar strikes from above/ the sky.

Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:22 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Kiwi wrote:
An earlier cue I found I had pulled from the blind pool was 'My currently optimum investment'. It was particularly interesting because it appeared to show my family sheltered and what sheltered them from similar strikes from above/ the sky.

My optimum investment used to be gold/silver coins. Now it's supplies... That should be telling.

Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:26 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Reminds me of jayvee's seed packs...

Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:28 am
Profile WWW
Extreme User
Extreme User

Post Oklahoma tornado bought this session to mind
When I saw footage of the Oklahoma tornado, showing a thriving tangle of tornados bound up in one humungous monster, this session posted in January 2012 sprang to mind. Recently Blankeye posted his own revisiting of past work in light of current tumultuous events, and to paraphrase him here this session shows ‘a likeness’. Does it not?

I was going to leave off posting this for a week or so out of respect. But then, over the past 12 hours A.J. intentional or not poisoner-of-all-conspiracy-theories declares the tornado a possible use of a weapon, and so I may as well post this now.

To be clear about one point, the cue I used was specific. The un-named country was named in my cue. I had the names of six countries affixed to the same cue in my blind pool. The country to which the ‘most secret weapon’ belonged to in the cue used in this session was not the USA. To save the pondering, the precise country in my cue is not located in the East. So that de facto rules out China and Russia, and indeed all countries in that area of the globe.

What I will say though is that country is a highly technologically advanced and militarily powerful nation, with the scientific and technological ability to maybe pull off something on this scale - and I have said quite enough right there. The global economy is going down fast and all kinds of shenanigans are going on, under the watchful gaze of the mainstream media… and they are dutifully ignoring them. So the freakish tornado that came out of no-where may have been by design. That just may be is what the session points to, and in hindsight - after that tragic event this week - the session results seem much clearer now.

Thu May 23, 2013 6:49 am
Profile WWW