It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:29 pm

Blind Pool Target - '*****/ most secret weapon system' 
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Re: Oklahoma tornado bought this session to mind
Kiwi wrote:
To be clear about one point, the cue I used was specific. The un-named country was named in my cue. I had the names of six countries affixed to the same cue in my blind pool. The country to which the ‘most secret weapon’ belonged to in the cue used in this session was not the USA. To save the pondering, the precise country in my cue is not located in the East. So that de facto rules out China and Russia, and indeed all countries in that area of the globe.

What I will say though is that country is a highly technologically advanced and militarily powerful nation, with the scientific and technological ability to maybe pull off something on this scale - and I have said quite enough right there. The global economy is going down fast and all kinds of shenanigans are going on, under the watchful gaze of the mainstream media… and they are dutifully ignoring them. So the freakish tornado that came out of no-where may have been by design. That just may be is what the session points to, and in hindsight - after that tragic event this week - the session results seem much clearer now.

If it's Canada, then you must be looking at a new kind of snowblower. Maybe an anti-polar bear snowblower ;) I didn't do any most secret weapons target yet

Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:14 am
Extreme User
Extreme User

Post Re: Blind Pool Target - '*****/ most secret weapon system'
A slight adjustment to what I posted above (wished I had severely edited those two last lines of my post). Counter to what I posted above, I don't think that tornado was an attack on the US by another country. But that it bought to mind the results of the session showing that the particular country named in the cue can manufacture something like it as a product of a weapons program.

Quote:
it's Canada, then you must be looking at a new kind of snowblower. Maybe an anti-polar bear snowblower I didn't do any most secret weapons target yet

Snowblower. That is funny. Could be a good defensive weapon for Canada. They are probably building it already.

I did get one session for one of the target nations that seemed incredibly apt and as funny as hell for that reason once I saw the cue. The matrix is not likely to have a sense of humour but lets just say there was revealed a fairly opportunistic kind of secret weapon.

The target countries were chosen - on a fairly arbitrary basis for the exotic ‘secret weapon’ cue. As it happens all 7 have turned up in 11 sessions from a pool of more than 200 far more conventional cues. Just under a half of these far less exotic cues are yet to appear in a session. Also, the 4 repeating sessions show significant consistency in the ST and summary content. That means the cue works just fine. So go for it.

Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:51 am
Profile WWW
Extreme User
Extreme User

Following on from ‘the tornado’ above I want to add this update.

I believe there is little doubt preparations are well advanced for a WW3, and the use of nuclear weapons are being contemplated by those that have them. But I want to add here that going from session work I have completed on secret weapon systems pulled from my blind pool over three years demonstrates ‘alternatives’ have been developed and for sure tested, that is, alternatives only in so much they are presumably designed to be used pre-emptive before a nuclear attack. It seems fairly obvious there are other nations with similar weapons systems. And make no mistake, these are WMDS in every sense of the word.

FYI. These sessions were worked from a blind pool over the period of 2012 to 2013, and one more popped out of the pool early in 2014.

Given the escalation of tensions and the kinds of threats verbal and physical being thrown around it seems the p****** contest is about to begin any day now. I presume all of these weapons viewed to be operational. These sessions do not indicate nuclear devices, but rather my guess is these are selective weapon systems with more controllable effects. But we know from history, war is chaotic. It does not go as planned. And just to reiterate, this is not to say nukes are not on the agenda also. But -- the existence of a stockpile of nuclear weapons tends to lull people into a sense of false security, or a refusal to contemplate the possibility of another world war because of that stockpile. We should not be so complacent. I invite you to do your own sessions and find out for yourself what will be used against us.

Scalar weapons hidden away from the people: I believe those viewed to be both ground and aerial based delivery systems. Spaced based weapons are indicated.

Nothing and nowhere is safe. Not even a considerable depth below ground. It doesn’t matter if these weapons have pinpoint accuracy or approximate accuracy; they all appear to be shockingly and massively destructive. These are quite possibly the real WMDs. WW3 will end with no winners.

A word about verification of the cue. It was experimental. If other RViewers decide to bring their results to the thread we will have independent verification. Expose them and stop them from being used. Might be naïve. But that’s my hope anyway.

‘War. What is it good for…Absolutely nothin’.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX7V6FAoTLc

Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:40 pm
Profile WWW
Experienced User
Experienced User

Reading the first pages of your session, I thought I saw some sort of kinetic weapon

PS: War, children, was always a shot away
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3rnxQBizoU

Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:47 pm
Extreme User
Extreme User

Sector wrote:
Reading the first pages of your session, I thought I saw some sort of kinetic weapon

You mean something like this?

It's an S6 following on from the ST from one of those 7 secret weapon sessions I completed. They have it, or at least one of the nations does. They've been in possession of it for two years, at least.

And it seems to be fired from Earth rather than from space (going from base session data.

Last edited by Kiwi on Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:59 pm
Profile WWW
Experienced User
Experienced User

More like this LINK But reading further your session it's clear that weather is implied.

Those other 6 sessions, are they on this forum?

Thanks Kiwi

Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:51 pm
Extreme User
Extreme User

No nothing else from me using this cue. This thread is it.

The one complete session, and this movement on the ST from one other.

To add to my post above. One other possibility for the 'rod' is it could be the lunar surface it is fired from, rather than the Earth. Firing it from the Earth to deliver it back to Earth doesn't seem too practical for a kinetic weapon.

Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:25 am
Profile WWW