Post S5
Greetings, :D

The Time has Come..........

To give us the info re S5.

Direct , PM or via DvD.

regards

Omega

Mon May 08, 2006 10:42 am
...and because S5 is not used in every Session, an indepth view of the S6 would be awesome!
Or is it really necessary to give every single Student a personal training in S6?

Last edited by Karsten on Sat May 20, 2006 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri May 19, 2006 4:05 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I am very grateful for the attention and information given to us thus far. Thank you so much for all your help! But please understand that since it's just so interesting and potentially very useful that it's (alot like crack) and impossible to not "want it all" ! :)

It's not our fault we are addicted. : )

I also think it's very important to "go all the way" with development of skills as perhaps the tiniest clue in the later stages could send you off on an element exploration that may not have occurred to you earlier. That one thing could hold the key to the whole solution. Especially when you move away from photo targets and get into real-world applications - where everything isn't so cut-and-dry - and could involve a great many sessions.

We're here to learn all we can, to be the best possible students, and make our teacher proud ! Only time time will tell if we are successful. Fingers crossed ... pen to paper.

cc

As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged is when we all must be most aware of change in the air however slight lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness.

Last edited by corsetconvict on Sun May 21, 2006 7:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fri May 19, 2006 9:50 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

There is a reason these stages are not taught with the same willingness as the others, we don't know
what that reason is.

It may be akin to walking in the dojo and telling the sensei "I want to learn knife techniques and nun
chucks" to which the teacher will say "No" and walk away. Or the teacher will ask "Why?" with a
raised eyebrow. "Because that stuff is cool, I want to be like Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris" and the
teacher says "Then do what they did. Come in here 2 hours a day, 4 days a week, for the next 5 years
and I will think about it."

Don't get me wrong, I want it all too. "You can't always get what you want. But if you try sometime,
you just might find........you get what you need"

Sat May 20, 2006 12:21 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post ..what then ?
...and what if one has been...diligent enough and the sensei said that he would
give this information out but did not !....what then ? :(

Do the students then move to another dojo of equal standing,
where they can get this information ?.

Just a thought !

regards

Omega

Corsetconvict wrote :
Quote:
I also think it's very important to "go all the way" with development of skills as the tiniest clue in the later stages can send you off on an element exploration that may not have occurred to you earlier.

Quote:
We're here to learn all we can, to be the best possible students, and make our teacher proud !

Sat May 20, 2006 2:39 am
Well, the infos about S5 and S6 are open to the public. I have learning books about that. But as with the stages 1-4 it would be good to have official support about them.
I agree with Omega, the people will go away and find the information elsewhere if it will not be published here. Stages 5 and 6 are nothing more special than Stages 1-4. But you need a good structure and understanding of the Stages 1-4 before you can use them properly.

Looks like a little student revolt like in the Poll thread about new DVDs lately in the General discussion forum. :lol:

Last edited by Karsten on Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat May 20, 2006 4:10 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Yes indeed !
Karsten wrote

Quote:
Well, the infos about S5 and S6 are open to the public. I have learning books about that. But as with the stages 1-4 it would be good to have official support about them.

This should be interesting ! :wink:

regards

Omega

Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:42 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

So, you are impatient and Indignant? I'm sure that you can find another 'dojo' that will cater to your aspirations (I've spawned a plethora of them). After all, you have so much experience in applied remote viewing -- in the classroom and in the field -- that you deserve to become privy to the advanced stuff.

It's been an honor to have been you sensei -- far more of an honor, however, to see what JayBird's daughter can do with the tools I've given her father.

Fare thee well...

Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:17 am
Profile WWW