It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:42 am

Stage 7 
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post Stage 7
Hi there,

I am also trained in TRV in Germany.
So today I have found the posting about a stage 7 here.
Do you have any information about this stage?
Is this a official stage, or is this a stage by Ed Dames?

Sigi

Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:00 pm
Profile WWW
Post Re: Stage 7
anubis wrote:
Hi there,

I am also trained in TRV in Germany.
So today I have found the posting about a stage 7 here.
Do you have any information about this stage?
Is this a official stage, or is this a stage by Ed Dames?

Sigi

Anubis,

"Official" and "training by Ed Dames" are the same thing. This is the only "official" public place to find this training.

TRV is not the way, it is not authorized here. If you wish to learn advanced stages, you should purchase the DVD course and particapate in advanced projects.

Here you will find the best training in the world, the correct way.
Good luck.

Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:13 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

S7 = 'verbals,' i.e., pulling phonetics off of the 'signal line' (S7 was developed by Ingo Swann). It is very difficult to master but, in the hands of skilled RV practitioners, extremely valuable as an adjunct tool.

S8 (analytics, including RV Geofix) is a set of proprietary MIA 'in-house' techniques. (My team thinks of it as 'the goose that lays the golden egg').

These stages have nothing to do with 'high-level prompts.'

Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:40 pm
Profile WWW
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post Stage 7
Dear JayBird,

my teacher was also trained by Ed Dames since many years ago in the USA. I think the training was at the time of the old company of Ed Dames . In Germany we have a lot of tools by each Remote Viewer himself. If you have some information, please send me some samples by email.

Thank you very much for helping!

Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:53 pm
Profile WWW
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post S7 S8
Wow ! Hi Ed,

thank you for the information about S 7, S8.
Do you have some sampels about a session in S7 and S8?

Germany is missing you!

Sigi

Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:57 pm
Profile WWW
Post Re: Stage 7
anubis wrote:
Dear JayBird,

my teacher was also trained by Ed Dames since many years ago in the USA. I think the training was at the time of the old company of Ed Dames . In Germany we have a lot of tools by each Remote Viewer himself. If you have some information, please send me some samples by email.

Thank you very much for helping!

You will be glad to hear that RV has progressed in techniques, The "old way" is not supported here from any past company. The new techniques here and methods are explained in the DVD course.

This forum is for those who have paid for this course to further their training in this new method.

The course is worth every penny (or Pfenning in your case). Check it out, you wont regret it.

http://www.learnrv.com

Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:42 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:55 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

I have pulled first syllables out of sessions before, but didn't think to look for a second syllable.

I was in a case competition and my team had to determine how much to bid on a patent. I got eight.
The second syllable which I did not try for was aparently either -teen or -y.
80 would have granted us exclusive access to the patent, while 18 would have assured that we split it with a single competitor locking out all other teams.

The team that bid 32 locking us out won the competition.

Any idea on how to pull out a second syllable when a first syllable pops out at you during a session say in S3 or S4?

Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:10 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

It's a shame that you didn't come to the Capstone workshop this last weekend in Ann Arbor, MI. You were actually within driving distance. We covered stages S5, S6, and S7 as well as did some amazing targets. He covered how to pull out multiple successive phonemes during S7 and concatenate them to form the words you're looking for.

Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:16 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

It was my understanding S7 will be taught here as stated in another post... is that coming any time soon?

Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:38 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Remote Viewing is NOT taught in this forum. This Forum is to support the students of The Learn RV DVD's and those that attend the Learn Remote Viewing workshops.

It exists to answer peoples' questions regarding specific details of the protocol in which they have difficulty, or to provide insight and expert guidance in generating cues, etc.

We do NOT teach the actual protocols here since this is a free forum and exists for support of the students only. Advanced techniques are taught here by Major Dames himself but for those who are students.

Besides, S7 in particular can ONLY be taught in person at a workshop since it's requires interactive vocal one-on-one with the students to be taught and this forum is text. There are many techniques that can and should only be taught in a workshop.

If you would like to learn S7, please signup for the next Capstone course. The next three workshops being scheduled are another beginner workshop, an advanced workshop, and a workshop that I myself am extremely excited about, a Financial Markets Workshop.

Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:25 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I understand, but now I have another question.

If we can't learn more here because this is a public forum... then why has Ed said we will learn more when we "grasp the basics" and "Stages 5 & 6 will be taught here" ?

Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:38 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

I understand, but now I have another question.

If we can't learn more here because this is a public forum... then why has Ed said we will learn more when we "grasp the basics" and "Stages 5 & 6 will be taught here" ?

Please re-read what I wrote ... it doesn't appear as if you read it. I said:

"Advanced techniques are taught here by Major Dames himself but for those who are students."

I never said you couldn't learn more here - in fact a tremendous amount is taught here - but there are limitations. More is taught here in this free forum than in any RV forum or discussion group in the world - in fact, as far as I'm aware, this is the ONLY forum in the world that actually teaches Remote Viewing!

We don't teach the RV protocal here because it's too complex and requires a VISUAL medium, such as the DVD's or in person at the workshops. This place is to provide assistance and support you after you know the basics.

Stages 5 and 6 can be taught here - but not stage 7 - it's not possible. There are also many other techniques that can't be taught unless done in person at a workshop.

Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:52 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Thank you.

Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:19 pm