It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:46 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Remote Viewing and Hemi Sync 
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post Remote Viewing and Hemi Sync
Hi there,

sometimes I use Hemi Sync CD´s. I heard some RV use them by a session.
Do you use the method before starting a session or during the session.
What kind of focus do you use.

Sigi

Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:19 pm
Profile WWW
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

I asked Ed at the last wokshop about the Monroe Institue and the Hemi-sync program and what I hear him say that he used the Monroe Institute to select potental recuits for the military program. If the recuit came back and said " that was cool" they would be considered for the progam. If they said " what a bunch of howey or what a waste of time then he sent them packing...

anyhow, Ed said that the Hemi sync program was a good adjunct to RV but is totally different and should not be used while performing a session. it would send you into stream of consiousness and that definately would skew your session.

Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:44 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I've tried the progam before a session but would not be able to listen to it during, as the exercises tend to zone-me-out too much. It's hard for me to write when your mind is awake but the rest of your body is deep asleep ! ;)

Since RV is an attention-management skill, anything that helps a person focus or still the brain chatter, or feel better about themselves should see an improvement.

Personally, I really like it ! < Some would say even addicted >

As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged is when we all must be most aware of change in the air however slight lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness.

Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:14 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

As Ed indicated, all potential military RV'ers in the original teams where pre-screaned by going through the Gateway program at The Monroe Institute. The program has nothing to do with Remote Viewing but it served a valuable purpose. The Hemisync process does show people that there is more out there than we have been raised to believe. It does give you a new perspective when you can do an OBE at will.

I also attended The Monroe Institute and went through the Gareway program before I was trained in Remote Viewing with Major Dames 9 years ago, and I would Never consider combining the two. The two modalities are mutually exclusive. You should never use hemisync before or during a Remote Viewing session. Your results would be more imagination and garbage than anything else.

Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:19 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]