It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:52 am

Mind Probes .... 
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Mind Probes ....
Can intent and/or process of writing a cue on a 3x5 card that you intend to put into a pool for later use initiate target contact ?

The wierdest thing just happened.

Within an hour or two after writing a person's name on a card (a person I've worked very closely with for 18 years), they sent me a "how are you" email. It wouldn't be wierd if I didn't have correspondence only twice in the last two years since moving away..... Invasive - yes, but merited in this case.

Coincidence or target contact ?

As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged is when we all must be most aware of change in the air however slight lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness.

Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:07 am
Extreme User
Extreme User

Please google "psychic cording". That's what it sounds like.

Best regards,
--psidoc

Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:59 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Mind Contact
I think this one should be re titled
to MIND CONTACT.

The information as to MInd Probes has not yet been passed onto
us budding , ready, willing and able students. . . but there is always . . .hope !

regards

Omega

Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:40 pm
Post Be careful for what you wish for
Mind Probes and Deep Mind Probes... both are good stuff, But, I don't have a reason to use it very much. It's Stage 6 RV skills.

Mind Probe is what's on the mind of the target, and Deep Mind Probe is what's deep inside the mind, that even the target may not be aware of.

I did a blind session that had a mind probe on what turned out to be the Pope... After I finished the session, I needed to take a 30 minute walk around the block to "come back" to earth...

Largely because it was upsetting data...Be careful what you wish for..!

Alex

Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:00 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Was that before or after you saw his gold underwear?

In this case, finding the truth on this individual will do more than a few others a great deal of good. (I'm willing to accept whatever ensues...)

As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged is when we all must be most aware of change in the air however slight lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness.

Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:56 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Stand In Line
Greetings !

Well I will stand in line for this sort of information, all day !

Would be only too pleased to get some more info, and a step up
the ladder with skills.

Where do I sign up ?. :D

regards

Omega

Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:29 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

Could someone please elaborate on the higher-level prompts needed for mind probing. In the past I've used the cue:

"person's name/uppermost thougths"

Also would this cue work as well:

"person's name/ long term ideas"

I'm very interested in this topic.

Thu May 10, 2007 9:41 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

Well maybe if I post how I think a "mind probe" is done, a pro will tell us the correct way to do one, or at least let us know if this way is correct. So this is how think its done.

In stage four write "[target person]" in the "T" colum and "[mind probe]" or "[deep mind probe]" in the "I" colum. Then touch each word in each phrase once with your pen and then enter the relevant data in the matrix, usually in the "EI" and the "I" colum.

If this is the wrong way to do the mind probe I'm sure I will be corrected (and have all my spelling and/or grammar mistakes made painfully clear to me and the rest of the forum)

Fri May 11, 2007 6:20 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

I found these cues while doing some research

"name/mind state"

"name/deep mind state"

Has anyone else used these cues before?

Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:37 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

The quotation marks around your cues are for designation purposes and not for topical searches, correct? So your cue would just be: name/mind state

I have used similar cues to the two you wrote above. But as Alex stated, it was disturbing and additionally, impractical. People have all kinds of thoughts and feelings they never act on, thankfully. Swimming around in these can be quite distasteful.

It would probably be better for you to focus on actually events that will come to pass or trajectories that you can take advantage of.

Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:12 am
Profile WWW

I will have to go with Cosimo on this one.

There are many reasons people think of many things. A person who is about to finish a murder mystery book may be focused on different methods of murder without ever acting on it or even wanting to. There are many things that trigger thought patterns short and long term.

I know many people will still want to find an approach to this idea regardless of the folly so I will also make a suggestion.

There is a reason you want to know what is going on in another persons mind, for what ever reason, their thoughts may lead to actions you may want to be aware of.

Formulating cues with the following ideas might be a more productive route if you will not be satisfied with optimal trajectories.

Who is acting like your friend but is really your enemy?

If you have a specific person in mind, perhaps a cue to discover "their true intentions towards you that they will act on" would also be in the same line of thinking.

Have fun figuring out the cues. If you have any success please post it.

Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:32 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

"person's name/uppermost thougths"

Vintech, I'm not sure where you got this initial cue, but it works well; weeding out all the garbage, or transitory and fleeting thoughts a person has throughout the day and focusing on the most re-occuring themes or concerns they have.

Relationship mapping between individuals is also a higher level S6 type skill that you might want to consider if the thoughs involve more than one person and their interaction: A -> B; A <- B; A <-> B

A nice cue to get to know who a person is would simply be "person's name / who". It creates some surprising results - results that you would never guess for nearly everyone you do the session on.

Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:03 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

I am here to bug you again.

I have seen the cue "person's name/who" used by Alex on this forum only that it ends with a question mark i.e. "person's name/who?".

Is the question mark necessary?

Sorry if it sounds like a silly question.

Thanks!!

Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:56 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Yes, necessary. Keep in mind that the resulting session data may be compliex and/or symbolic in nature, thus requiring advanced analytical skills.

Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:51 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Re: Mind Probes ....
I have combed through the topics on making some type of assessment on a person who is alive or dead. In summary I have found the following cues, using an (in)famous historical person:

Josef Stalin/upper most thoughts
Josef Stalin/who
Josef Stalin/who?
Josef Stalin/deep mind

Would anyone like to add or amend this list? Thank you.

Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:23 pm