It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:08 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Beliefs and power of development RV 
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post Beliefs and power of development RV
Hello everybody,

I have a question about the future of RV. And also about the influence on RV, on how the very method develops, depending on one’s personal beliefs, the way the person perceives the outer world. I know this topic is not quite popular here.

Anyway, I’ll try: after all, no response could mean more than any answer given…

Sure we talk here mainly about S1-S4 of RV, plus maybe some modifications of it, though many of us have read of S5, S6, S7, S8, S9, S10, S11 in the CRV manual.

Why in ft. Meade’s times viewers considered these techniques to be promising, and nowadays we are just taught us to use simplified protocol in order to win a lottery, find a treasure etc?

I don’t think it’s the question of demand and supply. We do the beliefs lower person to the level of ordinary consumer behavior at such courses, why don’t they rise him up to a creative, intellectual one? These are the huge and very system questions. The questions of information and mind management, having dramatic effect on many people.

How about these stages:

STAGE 7 ANALYTICS
STAGE 8 PHONETICS/SONICS
STAGE 9 TELEPATHIC SIGNALS
STAGE 10 REMOTE ACTION(RA)
STAGE 11 ALTERING THE DIMENSIONALITY AT THE SITE

Quote from the page 37
CHAPTER 11
CONCLUSIONS

‘I believe we establish our own realities of what will and won’t work. We once had a viewer who believed he could view, but he couldn’t view different time zones, consequently he succeeded as a viewer, but failed as a ‘time traveler’. His reality would not allow him to accomplish the same tasks as his peers, simply because he didn’t believe.
It is imperative the personnel working in this office keep an open mind and be allowed to pursue new and sometimes radical ideas. The more radical efforts may produce the most gain in the long run’

My questions are

1. How prospective could turn to be the research in S8-S11, how far can it develop the inner potential?

2. Why do all the RV-coaches like parrots teach just the scope of S1-S4? Is there one plan for all of us? Are they really all in a deep trance? Any logical explanation for it?

3. Is it possible that since 1995 no one managed to develop S9-S11 methodology fundamentally wider and stronger? Really? It’s hard to believe you know.

Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:22 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Let's meet in Lugansk, and we'll discuss your concerns/questions.

Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:32 am
Profile WWW
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

I’d love to meet with you there.

Thank you very much.

Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:38 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]