It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:45 am

Direction of Time... 
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post Direction of Time...
What direction does time flow?

Right to left or left to right.

Does it have another archetype other than flow and sense of time?

Thanks,

Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:12 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Direction of Time...
Take your mind out of that box. It needs some room to expand.

Does time actually flow?

If it does, maybe it flows onward, which is neither left to right nor right to left; neither is it forward or backward, or up or down.

It is possible that time doesn't flow at all. Maybe all time exists concurrently, and only our consciousness flows, so that we are only aware of now, which would help us avoid the kind of confusion experienced by the hero of Kurt Vonnegut's "Slaughterhouse Five."

Or are you asking about how to express time, as in a drawing? Or a convenient way of thinking about time? That would depend on your system of thought and reference. Different systems of thought produce different frames of reference. Some, like the Silva method, use more than one, depending on your purpose. Often the reference seems to be the written language. Some languages are written from right to left, others from left to right, others vertically, and the passage of time is expressed similarly when graphed.

Another lesson from the petting zoo: a dog always knows what time it is -- NOW

Lessons from the Petting Zoo:
Lesson 27. Puppies that spend all day yapping never really learn to hunt.

Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:26 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

Last edited by DLegan on Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:59 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Time does not have an archetype on the ST or sketch. Want proof? Run this session.

[ xxxx / yyyy ] Your name / now

Also, you are WAY too new to be basing business decisions on RV. Especially if you are asking this kind of a question. Big mistake.

Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:08 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

DLegan wrote:

I'm certain the professionals have a way to distinguish the movement of time or their is a universal archetype of the direction of time in the 2-d world.

Major, is this true? Have you been keeping this secret? Or did I sleep through that part of the lecture? My notes from the workshops seem to indicate that there is no archetype for time -- or sky.

Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:02 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

"Time" has always been a major topic of discussion here on the forum. In predicting when something is going to happen I've heard a couple of the Pros (Ed and Alex) say this (time) is the hardest to nail down because there is no way of doing it. Some of us have been working on concurrent events to get a better grip on this time thing. Probably the last great hurdle in remote viewing.

Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:20 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

If I understood DLegan, the question isn't really about time as much as it is about motion through time, or time's motion through existence. That's why the archetype is an arrow. motion=arrow

Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:49 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

Question resolved. Time flows the from Right to Left.

===============================
A shift in the Matrix... April 17, 2009.
2 Chronicles 7:14 was realized in a large mass of people. :D

"Run Towards The Light".

Last edited by DLegan on Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:12 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Follow the white rabbit. If it moves from right to left, go that way. It doesn't hop backward in time if it moves into another direction.

A ST is the representation of Target site. You have arrows. Follow them into the future (why should they point into the past?).

"The universe [...] is written in mathematical language, and the letters are triangles, circles and other geometrical figures, without which means it is humanly impossible to comprehend a single word." Galileo Galilei

Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:45 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Why should they point into the past?

Lots of reasons.

The particular cue being used might cause it. And then sometimes viewers sketch targets with left and right reversed. Or it might be a personal idiosynchrasy.

Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:18 pm
A sage told me that moving right denotes future and moving left denotes past. Aside from standing still which one could concur is present or now. He told me it relates to dreams, etc. However significant the source or if this is true or not is beyond me. As far as 'flow' or moving 'forward'/'backward' your guess is as good as anyone else's.

Frankly I'm with the goat on this one...only the animals in the petting zoo know for sure.

Graphically on paper moving right on the "X" axis is usually future.
If that helps...

Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:01 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

Last edited by DLegan on Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:26 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

You don't need to cue it. Just label the arrow as element 1 (the number 1 in square brackets, like so: [1])

On a fresh piece of paper, put the next page number in the top right corner and write this prompt: From the top of [1] SSBP

As soon as you write this prompt, execute a Stage 1 ideogram. Do a Stage 2, a Stage 3 Analytical Sketch and a Stage 4. The resulting session will tell you what the arrow is. You can also investigate element 1's purpose, source, effect, etc., but for these you will need to do a full session with a new S3 Freehand Sketch and a new Site Template.

Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:02 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

Thank You...

Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:22 pm
I'm starting to believe that Time is more like a "cloud" than anything that is linear or directional. Therefore the prompts like "next" and "last" are suspect to be non sense.

If time is more like a cloud with "present time" in the center, then words like "next" could mean some perfectly random direct from the center, and provide the viewer a perfectly good result but on the wrong event.

As example: the "next" game between X versus Y, will hit "a" game between X/Y but perhaps not the game the viewer thinks it is.

Something to think about. Alex

Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:16 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

@Alex

This is interesting. Do you have evidence from sessions that don't stand the test against reality, showing 'next' doesn't work as expected?

>>

Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:37 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Alex, on the other hand the Matrix should “knows” quite well that we, as a human race are heavily time linear oriented and our whole society is build upon this concept.

Following what we have been taught (that the Matrix / our unconscious / whatever it is called is our best friend who is always providing the best answer for us) plus the above assumption, the use of the “next/last” qualifiers makes sense perfetto.

Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:50 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Alex wrote:
If time is more like a cloud with "present time" in the center, then words like "next" could mean some perfectly random direct from the center, and provide the viewer a perfectly good result but on the wrong event.

If time is like a cloud I suspect future and past is included? So if an event is placed anywhere in that cloud we would need a direction (or other qualifier) to target one we would like to have (the one we experience as the "next" one).

Why do you think people experience time as linear - and all people agree on the same consecution of events? There seems to be a connection missing here.

Stefan wrote:
the use of the “next/last” qualifiers makes sense perfetto.

The use of pinpoint location is also "perfetto". But using precise location is more accurate. Don't you think there are also possible better attack stratagems for time?

"The universe [...] is written in mathematical language, and the letters are triangles, circles and other geometrical figures, without which means it is humanly impossible to comprehend a single word." Galileo Galilei

Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:28 pm
Kfa...

I have a few years of ARV sessions that were "dead on hits" and wrong!

The theory is the sessions were perfectly correct.. But not the game that I thought it was... Therefore the cue might be wrong. That's the theory..

Stefan...

I've considered that as well. "The Matrix should know what I'm asking". Right? But what if time is so fundamentally different?

As an example: I did a practice sessions years ago that was a "radar screen with 2 million song birds on it" I sketched a column, like a roman column, with height. Never in a million years would I sketch a radar screen with height, yet that is exactly what a radar screen displays. "I would sketch" only width and depth. The point being... the matrix views things NOT as I view them but as they really are! So the word "next" might just be meaninglessl or mean a "random" direction from the center. Maybe that’s the way "time" really is?

Well.. We cued our ARV sessions last month without the word "next" and that resulted in 100% accuracy. The target pool is too small to have any real confidence in the results/theory, but we plan on continuing the practice with the hopes to build a larger consecutive correct target pool.

Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:40 pm
Raptor:

I agree. I think it's possible that all time, present, past and future exist in this "cloud". So a clear direction would be needed to get to the event that you want. You might be right!

Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:45 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Alex, at the same token, I year ago I employed the HARV against multiple choices ( between 7 and 12) on sports betting, more precisely – horse racing.

The first hit was done for a demonstrative purpose - I’ve shown the HARV capabilities to a couple of my colleagues who tend to waste their money on horse racing. The first session was a direct hit, even I was surprised…I still remember their faces – looking at the TV on live, looking at my session result, their jaws being dropped in amazement. Of course, they got quite excited from the prospective to get rich quickly. Me as well.
After this success I did four or five more sessions on HARV horse race targeting. Guess what - I was picking ALWAYS, ALWAYS the last horse in the respective race.

Then, in a moment of bliss, I got the message from the Matrix:

1. Yes, HARV is a well constructed powerful tool.
2. Don’t even think that you can fool your/their destiny.

Point taken.

Or maybe there is a number 3…

Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:38 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Alex wrote:
Kfa...

I have a few years of ARV sessions that were "dead on hits" and wrong!

The theory is the sessions were perfectly correct.. But not the game that I thought it was... Therefore the cue might be wrong. That's the theory..

Well that should be easily verifiable by checking your errant result against the 'previous' team a versus team b result. Have you checked that statistic yet? I will try to go through some of my past errors to check that fact as well. I will speculate that their are some instances where the errant result is not correct with either the next or the previous contest.

For example if you viewed the next Cincinnati Bengals versus New York Jets football game on January 5th and got the Bengals as the winning team. However the Bengals lost in that game to the Jets on January 9th. SO you then look for the result of the previous Cincinnati Bengals versus New York Jets game which happened to take place a few days earlier on January 2nd and again see the Bengals lost to the Jets. Thus next would not solely responsible for the error. QED.

I do like the 'cloud' analogy as it pertains to 'electron' clouds in probability states for quantum mechanics.

If next is not the problem then there is one big rabbit hole to go down.

with total respect and admiration, kocmo

Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:05 am
Profile WWW
what?

Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:27 am
the "next" to the matrix could be 3 years ago or 5 month in the future etc... Some random event in some direction from the present.... maybe?

Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:33 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Hi alex,

Just wondering, that hypothesis would make a lot of predictions by Ed and his team inaccurate???

and we all know that they have been accurate in the past?

Has any research on 'next' been done by yourself or anyone else?

I believe in the DVD's next is a term that is standard in RV cue set up?

Unless there is a very very very flawed understanding of time which we as humans or Rvers haven't figured out.

Alex, just curious, if next wasn't used in the ARV experiment, what did you use in the cue? (if its proprietary, then its alright)

kind regards
rvbl

PS:I finally had the time to post after reading all the interesting discussions going on around here.

Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:25 am
Profile WWW