It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:44 am

Direction of Time... 
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Re: Direction of Time...
kocmodpom, Alex have a working system to get 100% correct ARV results (proprietory). This isn't the point. So your analogy of an electron cloud with possibilities is flawed because the future seems to be 100% viewable. But not all of the time.

Or do I miss something here regarding quantum mechanic? How can something be in a probability state but predictable 100%?
Isn't the probability state in quantum mechanic not only a mechanism to declare it can't be known by measuring which position an electron has - not meaning that it has all positions in space at the same time?! Sure - some interpret the results this way...

"The universe [...] is written in mathematical language, and the letters are triangles, circles and other geometrical figures, without which means it is humanly impossible to comprehend a single word." Galileo Galilei

Last edited by Raptor on Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:10 pm
Let me make myself perfectly clear... I'm not suggesting that Ed and/or his team are inaccurate. I wouldn't know.

I'm just speculating on a thought. Just a discussion that's all. A pile of "what ifs" that some may find interesting...

All just theory... "Research" you ask? Research the shape of time... not me! Way past my abilities. I was trained as a Geologist not a Physicist

Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:12 pm
Raptor:

The analogy of an "electron cloud" is flawed. That's not my analogy. But thank you very much anyway.

I never said the future WASN"T 100% viewable.... My silver and black cabriolet Carrera in the garage might beg to differ.

I've never said that the future is made of "possibilities"! What are you talking about?

Listen... carefully.. you guys are wreckless.... All I'm saying is: that it seem possible to "me" (my statement only)... that time is not linear, therefore cues using words like "next" or "last” maybe extracting data from a signal line of "an event" that is "not the event" that that the reviewer thinks it is.... hence a viewer would get a great session work (which is often what ARVs get) on a target that was perfect hit, but incorrect. Because, UNKNOWN to the viewer, it was NOT the event that the viewer thought it was... In other words.. the Giants play the Dodgers 100's of times.. which "event" are you viewing? The one on Friday night two days from now or the game 4 years from now or the game 14 years ago??? All will deliver results if you're a excellent viewer, but only one specific game is the one that had value.

Come on... please stop suggesting that the "electron cloud theory is flawed" or that I'm saying Ed's predictions are wrong... None of that is what I'm saying.

Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:35 pm
Stefan:

I also don’t believe the Matrix is like your mother... It doesn't stop you from becoming rich or anything else... It's doesn't care....... nor should it.

What happened to you is... initially, novelty allowed you to hit the correct team. By definition novelty is short lived and I believe the strongest of the three forces out there. Novelty, Ego and Matrix. So when novelty plays out, a viewer is left with only Ego and Matrix signals and Matrix is a very delicate signal line easily run over by Ego. To succeed in ARV you need to learn to control/fool/push back and identify ego from matrix data.

These are only my opinions.

Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:56 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Alex wrote:
All I'm saying is: that it seem possible to "me" (my statement only)... that time is not linear, therefore cues using words like "next" or "last” maybe extracting data from a signal line of "an event" that is "not the event" that that the reviewer thinks it is.... hence a viewer would get a great session work (which is often what ARVs get) on a target that was perfect hit, but incorrect. Because, UNKNOWN to the viewer, it was NOT the event that the viewer thought it was... In other words.. the Giants play the Dodgers 100's of times.. which "event" are you viewing? The one on Friday night two days from now or the game 4 years from now or the game 14 years ago???

Alex, thank you for your analysis in this fascinating thread. One thing in particular is causing me a problem. If an experienced remote viewer cues the 'next' Giants vs Dodgers baseball game, why would he/she get results for any Giants vs Dodgers game other than the next contest between the two teams? It seems to me that you said such a thing could occur because time may not be linear. Maybe I am misunderstanding you. Based on what I think you are saying, we have a major problem because, if you are correct, 'next' may or may not get us the results we are expecting. If so, results of future events viewed using cues containing 'next' would be suspect, wouldn't they?

Btw, because we can obtain information from the matrix about any person, place or thing in the past, present or future, time is certainly not linear to the matrix. Time would, in this case, appear to exist all at the same 'time'.

Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:14 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Alex wrote:
I've never said that the future is made of "possibilities"! What are you talking about?

Read more careful: My post above was addressed to user kocmodpom who mentioned quantum mechanics and possibilities. As you can read in my post I don't believe that. Because then you have no chance to improve any further - there's now way against probabilities.

So in the end I'm right there with you Alex - and really would like to get more ideas from you guys of how to target an event in time if not by next.

"The universe [...] is written in mathematical language, and the letters are triangles, circles and other geometrical figures, without which means it is humanly impossible to comprehend a single word." Galileo Galilei

Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:12 pm
gc

The solution is NOT using words like "next". Use "today" or "tomorrow" or even Jan 30th 2010 PST.

Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:51 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Alex wrote:
gc

The solution is NOT using words like "next". Use "today" or "tomorrow" or even Jan 30th 2010 PST.

Now I am really confused, Alex. With respect to the use of cues containing 'next', are results suspect because time may not be linear?

Also, you are suggesting the use of calendar-based temporal qualifiers. My understanding has been that they don't work because the matrix is independent of time. Can you clear up this apparent contradiction?

Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:48 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Alex, ARV sessions with calendar-based temporal qualifiers were done thousandfold before by many other viewers including me. Don't reinvent the wheel - it doesn't work. Maybe today is anything better - I doubt that.

If you experienced otherwise - beware of novelty.

Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:10 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Raptor, I think you have me confused with the flatulent and academically deceptive Amit Goswami who talks about "quantum possibilities" in his vile and putrid work more commonly known as "The Visionary Window."

I on the other hand was referring to probability density functions.

Don't confuse probability and possibility, they are not the same and they mean different things (one of them is new age gibberish trying to reconcile god and QM). I will refer you to Goswami on the later. I would like to consider most anything Goswami refers to as crapability.

The electron cloud probability function is IMO a fine example of what Alex is talking about when he says while you may know the outcome you don't always know which event in time you are viewing.

As our old friend Heisenberg states, while you may be able to measure the energy of a state, will not also know exactly where in time that state occurred in correspondence with the limit:

ΔEΔt≥ħ/2

or the more familiar:

ΔxΔp≥ħ/2

Just like an electron in a ground state the most probabilistic result when you remote view would be the next event (the one you wished to capture) however Alex is saying their is a smaller probability that you get not that next event, but another event somewhere backward or forward in time, thus not the "expectation value" in QM parlance, but another event still in the probability density function. Note that results further away from the peak of the curve are still possible but much less probable. I think this is similar to the "cloud" suggested by Alex, and hopefully you now have a better understand the "electron cloud" analogy suggested by me.

Personally, I have seen almost zero evidence of this happening at all in over a 200 trial sample set of a particular event class. In that sample the error has always been in the analysis, easily seen in retrospect.

I did however notice some 'cloud' anomalies in a smaller sample set of 60 trials of a different event class. I was not able to rule out analysis only errors over that set and in fact, there was one instance where a session that I did not want to make a call on was rerun twice for verification and gave the wrong answer consecutively.

I also have noticed some 'cloud' anomalies in yet a third class of events where the wrong answer was clearly given, but I think that to be cue related as it was overly elegant.

In fact both cases could be cue related, but that will take quite a bit more research (read sessions) in that event class.

Maybe the error that he is getting is tied specifically to the type of event he is looking at.

Alex's theory is as plausible as the "guardian angel" theory messing up your results but then Alex and I are most assuredly looking at different event classes.

I assume he is looking at sporting events but only he can tell us if that is the event class under consideration that has caused this anomaly.

Alex may not still be aware of the content of the FM DVD as his ARV methodology was developed independently from HARV.

Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:42 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Wow! Now that, folks, is what is know as a hard act to follow. I believe that everything that kocmo said in the above post is correct in theory and makes sense in analysis. I just have one fairly simple, probably naive, question.

kocmodpom wrote:
Just like an electron in a ground state the most probabilistic result when you remote view would be the next event (the one you wished to capture) however Alex is saying their is a smaller probability that you get not that next event, but another event somewhere backward or forward in time, thus not the "expectation value" in QM parlance, but another event still in the probability density function.

What body of evidence or theory conclusively indicates that the results of remote viewing sessions are probabilistic functions? I have always believed that the underlying nature of said results was best described as a law, like the Gas Law or the Law of Gravity. Specifically, the law states, 'You get what you ask for'. There is not a hint of saying something like, 'You get what you ask for most of the time'. Or, 'You probably will get what you ask for if you are under the right part of the probability curve'.

The discussion thus far only pertains to the use of one particular word in a cue - 'next'. This word, unlike other words, apparently has a unique property. We have been taught that ambiguous words in cues, words that would force the matrix to make a choice in order to provide an answer, yield results that are trash. For words that the matrix 'understands' unequivocally, the tasker can expect an answer. There has been no middle ground. You get either trash or reliable results (if you do the analysis correctly). Now we have a hypothesis that, by definition, states that with at least one word, results are only conditionally reliable. Note that this is not the same thing as saying that a single experienced viewer can only expect 80% accuracy when viewing a target.This statistic relates to good data vs AOL data in a session, not the probability of the matrix giving you a correct answer when you ask the question correctly.

I submit that the above hypothesis, if correct, has profound implications. Viewers using certain words in cues would have to publish their findings in probabilistic terms or not use those words. We would have to say things like, 'I am 85% sure that the matrix gave me the correct answer to the question asked', for example. Because words are deemed to be reliable for use in cues through experience and testing, rather then some fixed standard, when incorrect answers (not trash) are received from the use of seemingly correct cues, we have a new problem. Instead of the cue or analysis being incorrect, we just may have gotten the wrong answer for probabilistic reasons. It seems to me that we should know with certainty if this is really possible.

Btw, I don't know who this Goswami guy is but it would probably be a good idea for him not to show up in these forums.

Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:07 pm
gc and Raptor:

It's a well know fact that any intermediate RVer can view lat and long bearings. Lat and Long are simple human constructs.. So is day month and year.

The fact is we have used day/month/year with success..

Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:20 pm
Koc:

What are you talking about?

gc:

There is all sorts of good cues versus bad or vague cues.. I'm suggesting that I'm not convinced that "next" is a good cue.

BTW Who is "publishing" their RV results? You must be kidding...

Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:27 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Next is cue qualifier, not a cue. It is 100% effective against gross physical events, but minimumly to partially effective vs. epiphenomenal ones.

Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:30 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Alex wrote:
It's a well know fact that any intermediate RVer can view lat and long bearings. Lat and Long are simple human constructs.. So is day month and year.

What I said was calendar-based temporal qualifiers were used in ARV sessions before and doesn't make a difference in the results. I haven't said they doesn't work.

Our all friend Proviewer once said:
Quote:
"geographic coordinates" are mapped to physical geography on the planet and that is why they work consistently.

Chronological time, as well as our calendar system, is more abstract with little to no link to physical reality (except for the year) and hence, our calendars do not represent an "absolute" that the Matrix would reference as well, or a mapping to a physical reality.

Source: Cuing Time

Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:07 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Alex wrote:
gc:

BTW Who is "publishing" their RV results? You must be kidding...

Posting in forums or otherwise making public results = publishing.

Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:43 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Ed Dames wrote:
Next is cue qualifier, not a cue. It is 100% effective against gross physical events, but minimumly to partially effective vs. epiphenomenal ones.

Thank you, Major. Now that I have looked up what 'epiphenomenal' means, I understand the context within which a trusted qualifier can become only marginally useful.

Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:18 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Quote:
It's a well know fact that any intermediate RVer can view lat and long bearings.

Alex, could you explain what does lat and long bearing mean? I’ve never been in the Navy so I don’t have any bloody idea about this animal…

Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:33 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Stefan, lat & long = latitude & longitude

Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:54 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Thanks Kocmo, I heard somewhere about that but I’m asking Alex about lat and long bearings...

Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:10 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Pretty sure he intended what I said. Bearing is a term for direction after all.

Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:14 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

I surrender, buddy…I’ve heard about geographical coordinates, azimuths and bearings but never about lat and long bearings

Obviously, I did miss some lessons on Navigation in the Naval Academy 15 years ago…

Last edited by Stefan on Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:23 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Alex, I intended to inquire about the event class with which you are having these issues?

By different event class I mean:

sports betting football cues as an event class formed from "next Team A versus Team B"

weekly financial market cues as an event class formed from "asset / next week's trading position"

daily financial market cues as an event class formed from "asset / tomorrow's trading position"

etc.

You can ignore the QM mumbo jumbo if you like. I was merely attempting to datamap your explanation of event results occurring out of time order to a physical analog. Sometimes I forget that when I took 7 courses on quantum mechanics during undergrad (4) and grad school (3) that it is not common knowledge to others who were not forced to experience the same level of pain that I was. Indeed the first and the last class on it was most painful. For those of you who aren't already sleeping this far into the paragraph. QM dictates that reality on the microscopic scale does not hold to Newton's laws. The universe exists in differing states of probability density. Look up "Schroedinger's cat" if you want a more basic concept description. As an introductory guide I can recommend,

Paul Tipler's Physics for Scientists and Engineers Vol 3. Quantum Mechanics, Relativity & the Structure of Matter

Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:32 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

kocmodpom wrote:
Personally, I have seen almost zero evidence of this happening at all in over a 200 trial sample set of a particular event class. In that sample the error has always been in the analysis, easily seen in retrospect.

I did however notice some 'cloud' anomalies in a smaller sample set of 60 trials of a different event class.

If you ask Alex I will ask you:
Explain the two different event classes. I have an idea but would like to know what are the 200 trials. ;)

Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:57 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

I gave examples of three different event classes. The 200+ trials are of a proprietary 4th class dealing with the financial markets on a daily basis.

The 60 trial event class dealt with another proprietary cue for a trading contest.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:50 am
Profile WWW