It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:15 pm

S5 questions 
Extreme User
Extreme User

Post S5 questions
I posted this below as "guest" when I couldn't stay logged on, but the Admin has helped me out and now I can post as myself again.

1) Are words recorded in S5 referred to as 'data?'

2) There are other things I remember from my session, for instance, there are other people in the room, and they are watching [A] and [B] (I would say [B] is bombarded not only with a lot of chi, but their scrutiny and study as well) and I know more about them than is recorded in session, and I know it from memory about when I perceived data in session. Would S5 be appropriate for use on the (recorded data) of "people" or "watching" from [A], or is it for use solely with AOLs, to determine whether they are matching or not?

3) I would have to be careful not to taint the new S5 with what I've read about in research (careful not to let anything creep in from wondering if [D] could be Zhang Baosheng!) Is S5 usually done before or after the viewer does research on the subject matter? Does it matter?

4) If S5 is for memory interrogation, isn't it really then a place to record what was subtly edited out during session work? (This raises more questions for me about S4.)

Thanks.

Wed May 04, 2005 10:10 pm