It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:47 am

Atlantis shuttle mission - S.T. followons 
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Atlantis shuttle mission - S.T. followons
For the last couple of moths I've been getting Open Search results that involve a "projectile" and possibly death (the spiral). Initially, I thought it was a rocket/terrorist attack but in the latest session from the 4th seen here:

http://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B2007MZVHdtwMTY4NjQyM2EtNGRkYy00NjgwLTg5MjAtOTY3ZWE1ZDgwNTJj&hl=en

I realized that it was airplane-like since I was getting multiple EIs from it. It had a strange configuration, with an engine much larger than a jet's along side. For a while I thought it was a jet with big engines like an SR-71 however, Friday I realized that it was the shuttle.

Though fatigued, today I ran 2 ARV targets with 3 choices for the current Atlantis mission:
    1. No deaths
    2. Serious mechanical problems one or more deaths without intervention
    3. Serious unforeseen problems asteroid or other one or more deaths without Intervention (to make room for our asteroid/shuttle killshot warning)

First ARV was a little ambiguous but looked like a 2. Second was pretty clearly a 2.

So, in other words, big problems!

Assuming the ST above shows the event in question, what kind of follow-on should I use to narrow down a cause? I guess the ST would be used as TRM?

TRM/primary malfunction (but this might give "blowing up")
TRM/initial malfunction (might show a hose leak, loose tile or something)

Thoughts?

Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all. - Douglas Adams, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency

Last edited by Nathan Peters on Mon May 17, 2010 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon May 17, 2010 7:14 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Atlantis shuttle mission - S.T. followons
Aban,

I looked at the session that you linked to above. Your session structure is fubar.

You ran the prompt "From the top of [A] SSBP" and then did not transfer the S3[A] Analytical Sketch to your Site Template. Instead, you ran another prompt, "From the top of [A] SSBV", and then transfered a portion of the S3 Analytical Sketch from that prompt to your ST, along with S4 data from the first prompt.

None of your data can be trusted because of your lousy structure. You should know better by now. Run the session using the structure taught in the DVDs. Produce a proper Site Template, then you can explore further. Don't start running additional prompts or movements until after you have produced a proper Site Template.

Lessons from the Petting Zoo:
Lesson 27. Puppies that spend all day yapping never really learn to hunt.

Mon May 17, 2010 7:56 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Chartless wrote:
Aban,

I looked at the session that you linked to above. Your session structure is fubar.

We all can't be gurus. That was me experimenting with SSBV prompts. The point is that my other OS sessions had corroborating data and I was trying to decide on a way to proceed.

Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all. - Douglas Adams, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency

Mon May 17, 2010 8:09 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

So you WERE thinking in session....

Bring forth the electrodes and set the voltage to moderate.

Wed May 19, 2010 12:58 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

kocmodpom wrote:
Bring forth the electrodes and set the voltage to moderate.

You kinky man. Shall I wear my full-body leather suit too??

As I said, that was me *experimenting* with SSBV prompts. Since I haven't had a nice sit-down discussion on appropriate integration of SSBV into orthodox structure, things might get a little "Frankenstein" at times. The only reason I linked that was to show the best/most-recent session of the Open Search that has been generating corroborating data for a long period.

However, with the first ARV session I've moved into problem-solving mode. Even if the OS is complete baloney, the fairly unambiguous ARV results indicate a life-ending shuttle problem. So now I'm just trying to decide what the malfunction will be.

This A.M.'s ARV selections were:
    1. Problems during landing
    2. Problems during orbit
    3. Problems during reentry

With a fairly unambiguous result of: 1. Here landing is considered everything after reentry. Since STS-132 is due back the morning of the 26th, that gives me a few days to ARV the problem down to a specific cause. Next, I was going to do the 3 choices of: structural/skin problem, electronics/control problem or engines/liquid gas problem.

Future me is busy making these associations for some reason. I doubt I'm just &^%$ing with myself......

Wed May 19, 2010 3:10 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Aban wrote:
For the last couple of moths I've been getting Open Search results that involve a "projectile" and possibly death (the spiral).
That death spiral is apparently your personal remote viewing skill trajectory.

Wed May 19, 2010 6:43 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Ran a few more ARV sessions to narrow down the (presumed) STS-132 fault. Probably won't do any more since I doubt there is anything I can do. So for interested parties and the "peanut gallery":

Mon May 24, 2010 6:17 pm
Profile WWW
Dearest Aban,

FYI... Chartless is not the peanut gallery. As for Kocmodpom... you never know if its a peanut gallery comment, or if the electrodes are being shipped to you FedEx at this very moment...

Respectfully,

Tue May 25, 2010 4:07 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Pretty troubleshooting charts can't compensate for bad session structure.

Here is the truth:

If your session structure is good, you can trust your data; if your session structure is bad, so will your data be bad, with only occasional exceptions. (Even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then. Lesson 35.)

Wed May 26, 2010 4:04 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

One more time, for clarity:
Ed Dames wrote:
The moment that a RV trainee begins thinking about the target, instead of RV structure, is the moment that his/her session begins to crash and burn. As I've said many times, at the end of the session, the only question that you should be asking yourself is, "Did I attend to RV structure?" If the answer to that is 'yes', then nominally 80% of you data is target-related.

Remember, too, professional viewers are comfortable working targets (blind or front-loaded) knowing that target feedback may never become available. But they trust their data without question, having learned long ago that structure is everything.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2783

"...structure is everything." Learn that, and you will be successful.

Wed May 26, 2010 4:31 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Chartless wrote:
Pretty troubleshooting charts can't compensate for bad session structure.

If your session structure is good, you can trust your data; if your session structure is bad, so will your data be bad, with only occasional exceptions. (Even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then. Lesson 35.)

Currently the shuttle seems to have touched down without incident. Haven't seen the crew yet but it's looking like they are OK (unless they aren't and it's just not public yet...). It's good to be wrong, I was majorly stressing over the whole thing....

However, my initial question was just related to follow-on prompts and could have been answered with a link to a relevant posting if I missed it, or a regular answer with the caveat of "...but in this case your structure is hosed so new session for you!"

To me a structure problem would be stopping before aspect X, putting on my Burger King paper crown with glued on "astrally charged" crystals and watching El Tigre on Nick until I feel I've received enough alien transmissions to continue session. *That's* a structure problem. Weather or not I choose to underline AOLs/A.I.s pales by comparison.

Thinking in session? Obviously I think enough to keep breathing and not soil my pants. And only occasionally get into AOL Drive mode. To me that is really "fantasizing in session" and not merely thinking. Getting to the end of the aspects I need to explore and then deciding to do an additional SSBV session shouldn't be a problem. Really, at some point a viewer has to decide when to press on to higher level prompts S5/S6 and so on, and deciding requires thinking. Not thinking in between descriptor words, just getting to the end of an aspect and deciding what step is next.

This instructional value of this thread is pretty low, both to me and whoever pulls it up in a search. The humor value is pretty high though.

Wed May 26, 2010 6:06 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

You really don't get it, do you?

Follow on methods depend on session data displayed in the Site Template. If the session structure is bad, if a proper Site Template is not constructed, there is no session data, only a jumbled mix of elements culled from your memory and imagination. There are no follow on prompts that can turn pages and pages of crap into actual remote viewing data.

Thu May 27, 2010 2:36 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Chartless wrote:
You really don't get it, do you?

If nobody states information *clearly* then obviously I won't "get it".

Quote:
Follow on methods depend on session data displayed in the Site Template.

So, am I to assume that I would only run followons from *elements* marked on a finished site template? So there would only be "from the top of [1] SSPV" and never a "from the top of [X] SSBV"?

Thu May 27, 2010 1:26 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Aban wrote:
So, am I to assume that I would only run followons from *elements* marked on a finished site template?
You don't have to assume anything. Just follow the directions Ed gives in the LearnRV DVD course to produce a proper Site Template. Once you have a Site Template you are free to choose whatever methods you like for exploration.
Ed Dames wrote:
After completion of the S.T., the strategems that you employ are totally up to your thinking/analytical brain. Each element that you do choose to explore must be subject to S1-S4 (and, perhaps, S6). The S3, however, is indeed an analytical sketch.
http://www.rvcommunity.net/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=779

Tossing in higher level prompts before creating the Site Template requires thinking, and opens up the door for your analytical mind, imagination, and memory to waltz right in and mess with the session. Even if you were able to prevent that, the very best you could hope for is a rancid stew of elements that don't belong in the same picture because they weren't produced with the same prompt, like mixing apples and oranges or sea water and crude oil, and making correct analysis of any real data highly unlikely.

Here is a link to a thread in which Ed gives a good student coaching on the proper way to follow up after creating a proper Site Template. (ROS's session pages may not be available, but Ed's instruction is still clear.)
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=349

Aban wrote:
So there would only be "from the top of [1] SSPV" and never a "from the top of [X] SSBV"?
Leaving aside that I don't know what "SSPV" stands for (Something Should Probably Vibrate? Not in my goathouse, pal!), I think you may be essentially correct here. Depending on the target, any particular key aspect may have one or more elements that can be seen, and you can develop data about it by labeling the element and exploring it with a prompt for something visible from the top or from inside or from some point outside the element. But you won't have any clue about which aspect or element is worth the time and effort to explore in this manner until you have S4 data and a proper Site Template.

Structure is everything. Clear enough?

Edited to correct link. Couldn't fix it. Thread for the link that doesn't work is in forum Higher-Level Prompts and is titled "From the top of this question S.S.B.P.

Last edited by Chartless on Thu May 27, 2010 6:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu May 27, 2010 6:13 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Is this clear/blunt enough for ya?

The session was crap and you went completely overboard with this whole project. Your ARV 'chain' is (as Ed would call it) an abortion. This is all a figment of your imagination.

Go back to RV kindergarten and stay after school for extra help.

Edit: Goatman you have more patience than I do.

Thu May 27, 2010 6:17 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Chartless wrote:
Structure is everything. Clear enough?

Gotcha. S.T. first. Currently I have been "pausing" after competing all the aspects of my initial S3 to mull over what I am dealing with before proceeding to S.T.

I realize this is bad now.

In fact, I've done some sessions where I just pull aspect S3s' into the S.T. "automatically" (or autonomically" if you prefer) and have seen that S.T.s' organized in that manner are more informative.

I saw the posting Ed made to riverofstars in the past but it went over my head. Think I'm probably ready to study that thread in more detail now..

Thu May 27, 2010 9:30 pm
Profile WWW
Aban,

Take the advice, say the magic words "Thank you", and move forward.

Move onto something else.

Respectfully,

Fri May 28, 2010 3:25 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

boveele wrote:
Move onto something else.

Really? I was planning to keep on working the same project. Any day now the shuttle from the alternate reality (where my sessions weren't BS) will come falling through the sky and I want to narrow down the cause before that happens.

Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:04 pm
Profile WWW
Then, take the advice from the two "Highly Experienced" Experts, before the double decade plus five, RV Master chimes in.

... After which, you could Thank them, because they took the time to try and help you, in earnest... Honestly, they were trying to actually help you target that event.

Aban... also, they could of just ignored, you, but they did reply, in the hopes of actually helping you target that event and run sessions on it with useful information.

Keep an open mind. No matter what, there is always something deeper to learn above and beyond your own experiences.

Respectfully,

Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:51 am