It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:54 am

Session Follow-up 
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post Session Follow-up
NOTE: Please if I am posting in the wrong section let me know to relocate it.

Yesterday I took a envelope from my blind pool and found it to be a very interesting target:

My Great grandfather's name / Present time / pin point location / Most Recognizable feature

Let me give you a little background on this. A few months ago a cousing and I began working on our family history and found a dead end regarding our Great grandfather. All people who knew about him is already gone so we don't have too much information but just a few pseudo-stories about him. The only thing that is known is that he was assesinated while returning to his cofee plantation. One story says he was killed on a boat (that was needed to board to pass about the middle of the road from the city to the plantation) and buried at the sea. Other story says he was buried at the shore, and a last one that he was killed in a card game and burried in a village along the road.

About four months ago I added the above target to my pool because while practicing RV once I did a sesion on Abe Lincoln and got a description of his tomb, so I thought it could be applied with a little extra to find out his real tomb whereabouts.

So after this long introduction, my question is about any suggestions to follow up the session. I got an interesting Site Template that lets me know he was not buried at sea, but I would like to locate the real place if possible. I already scanned my session (by the way I did it in spanish) for others to review. How can I upload it here?

Thanks in advance for your comments.

Sometimes I see RV as Steganography, where the Matrix codes the information it is giving us in a milliard wonderful ways, reminding us that we are just part of it, and rendering one and infinity as two properties of the same supreme existence.

Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:18 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Session Follow-up
Please read the following from the Exchange Homemade Practice Targets section (which is where I would post your session):

http://www.rvcommunity.net/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=74

Also, to assist anyone wishing to look at your session, I would put in English translations below your Spanish words for those who are not versed in the language.

Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:46 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Toishi,

Regarding the first part of your post, there are number of good cues which will help you to establish the last moments of your great grandfather's life:

[aaaa/aaaa] Name / Death

[bbbb/bbbb] Name / Death / Cause

[cccc/cccc] Name / Death / Location

and finally,

[dddd/dddd] Name's skull / Location

Before to employ the last cue, please have a look at this link:

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1503&hilit=volvo

The cues are self-explanatory, right?

Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:52 pm
Experienced User
Experienced User

Thanks Dozaemon. Stefan, the cues are perfectly clear. Thanks a lot!

Sometimes I see RV as Steganography, where the Matrix codes the information it is giving us in a milliard wonderful ways, reminding us that we are just part of it, and rendering one and infinity as two properties of the same supreme existence.

Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:49 am
Extreme User
Extreme User

It struck me these cues could be used to establish the last moments of a person in the future also.

Would the cue need modification to stipulate to the matrix a future event?

Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:12 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Future events are a very tough issue. Some of the sports betting RV'rs will tell you the best you can do is around 65% accuracy since there are so many variables that could change. Essentially, the future isn't set in stone.

However, Ed has mentioned though that very large events, such as the upcoming earth changes are fixed in time, ie. unavoidable.

Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:34 pm
Profile WWW
Extreme User
Extreme User

Actually I bought the sport betting dvd recently but after a short time gave up on HARV. Well for the moment at least. The last few sessions were consistently the wrong picture.

Will have a go at looking at my optimum sanctuary and for each of my immediate family also. Have not felt my skills are up to it, but your mention of the impending event Major Dames alerts us to so often is yet another timely reminder my practice sessions ought to be regularly including the cue.

Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:14 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Quote:
Will have a go at looking at my optimum sanctuary and for each of my immediate family also. Have not felt my skills are up to it, but your mention of the impending event Major Dames alerts us to so often is yet another timely reminder my practice sessions ought to be regularly including the cue.

Kiwi, I would not advise you to do these sessions for a number of reasons. The use of "optimum sanctuary" in a sanctuary cue was recently discussed in another post. Click on the link below for assistance with your sanctuary.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7153

Quote:
Would the cue need modification to stipulate to the matrix a future event?

If you want to specify a certain period of time in a cue, you would add a temporal qualifier. Review the cueing section in DVD 02 to learn more.

Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:49 pm
Profile WWW
Extreme User
Extreme User

I have taken notes from the four DVDs , including all cues and the temporal qualifiers contained on them. That set was recorded almost a decade ago now though still excellent stuff for a beginner like me.

Quote:
Kiwi, I would not advise you to do these sessions for a number of reasons. The use of "optimum sanctuary" in a sanctuary cue was recently discussed in another post. Click on the link below for assistance with your sanctuary.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7153

rvtd, I am not sure of your meaning. Might be it is too subtle for me. Could I be missing your point?

I was referring to my immediate family as in partner, and child still at school. They will at this stage I am sure go with me, where-ever. As for parents and siblings in diverse places, I am not wanting to look at their individual sanctuaries. I am sure it will not be all good. Life for everyone is all too short in an expected span of 'normal' years in any event, let alone the impending one predicted.

Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:30 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Hello Kiwi,

If I may interject on behalf of RVTD, 'Sanctuary Projects' should be conducted by a professional RVer, and not a beginner. The paramount reason being that beginners lack sufficient skill and knowledge to conduct and analyze these types of projects, which are not simple. These projects are meant to assist one in determing an optimal habitable location in a survival situation, as it relates to "The Killshot" scenario. Would you trust your life and that of your loved ones to the work of anything less than a professional? The Major is the only individual who can perform precise Geofix locating protocols to pinpoint an individuals personal sanctuary, which is different and unique to each person. I believe RVTD's reference to the aformentioned link was to point you to the Major to perform your sanctuary project for you should you choose to.

Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:14 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Kiwi wrote:
, but your mention of the impending event Major Dames alerts us to so often is yet another timely reminder my practice sessions ought to be regularly including the cue.

As previously stated, this type of project should not be conducted with the attitude in mind of 'practice'. If done properly and professionally, it is a one time endeavor, as a sanctuary location does not change over time.

Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:22 am
Extreme User
Extreme User

Hello Jayvee,

Yes, I was looking at the thread and guessed as much given no optimal sanctuary cue is present there, only the pointers to PM the Major.

I couldn't afford it money wise at this time. So for me it is a matter of doing what I can with what I have. I understand completely what you are saying (and RVTD now too). I was thinking I wouldn't be practising in the sense of simply doing it for practise sake. Rather - and saying by way of explanation - I would be practicing a session using the specific cue until I obtained some convergence on whatever the STs present when taken as a total.

Making it to the previous conference in the US, or hiring an RV pro let alone hiring Major Dames to do the locating, would be but wishful thinking for me circumstances being what they are at this time. I take your point though. Its a good one as always.

Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:39 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

There's more than one way to skin a cat. You can find your sanctuary without the use of Geofix. It's more work, but still possible. Setting up a cue with "The nearest, most easily recognizable feature" is one possible way.

Ed also taught Geofix at the last workshop, which I myself am using to locate my optimum retrievable gold nugget location. So I don't think it's accurate to say the Major is the only person who can locate sanctuaries with Geofix. Although, I'm certain he's the fastest with his short-form.

However, I think a key takeaway is that remote viewing locations takes a lot of work. Don't expect to complete these quickly. In my search for gold I'm already over 200 pages deep in just the past couple days.

Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:01 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

bstuart wrote:
Ed also taught Geofix at the last workshop, which I myself am using to locate my optimum retrievable gold nugget location. So I don't think it's accurate to say the Major is the only person who can locate sanctuaries with Geofix. Although, I'm certain he's the fastest with his short-form.

Hey B, was remembering this post when addressing Kiwi.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7443

Didn't make the last advanced workshop, but it leaves me wondering how general or specific were the Geofix protocols that the Major taught? In light of his recent post.

Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:15 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

While I can't go into the details on the forum (at least I'm pretty sure I'm not supposed to), Ed taught both the long-form and short-form Geofix variations at the last workshop, which can be used to find objects/locations with pinpoint accuracy.

However, ya, not sure what "precision" Geofix is.

Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:25 am
Profile WWW
Extreme User
Extreme User

RVTD, indeed 'optimum' does not fit in the sanctuary cue.

I got things mixed up in my post above - having just spent a while looking at a lot of cues using the term. A quick review put me right on that point. Hope I wasn't coming across as a bit petulant earlier.

Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:44 am
Profile WWW
Extreme User
Extreme User

bStuart, the appendum is great.

Thank you!

Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:45 am
Profile WWW