It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:43 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 
 Universal Constructs 
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Post Universal Constructs
Is it ok to do this:
By doing sessions of known targets I may gain a better understanding of words that relate to or better describe "universal constructs". I found from early forum posts that a similar method of being at the site was used in learning and approved by a RV Professional (see below). My method is different in a small way; I use photos as to being present at the site. Because of this, I relay on imagining the AI & EI. Subjects which can be improved are:

1) Teaches the conscious & unconscious mind structure in picking correct words. Better use of words in chosen, recognize, identify, and awareness.

3) Forces the use of unfamiliar words from the descriptor list, instead of using familiar words again and again.

2) Better understands of ST in its construction relation to placement and data analyzing.

Mon Sep 12, 2005 4:15 pm

1) Using know targets. Not recommended... use blind practice targets.
2) Don’t change anything in the protocols
3) Don't use your imagination AT ALL...period. That's what you are training to keep out of work...
4) Use the same words over, you don't need any more then those. and it keeps you from imagining /AOLing/

AND stop trying to reinvent and improve the lesson... Try to listen and learn...

Alex

Mon Sep 12, 2005 4:58 pm
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

I think to learn one needs to question the process? ok, ok, I should only learn the template layout, and that my unconscious mind is the one that is realy learning here, is this true or do I just post another question I think?

any way thanks for the help, its realy great to get reply's from RV pro's.

Tue Sep 13, 2005 9:25 am

Tue Sep 13, 2005 5:37 pm
Extreme User
Extreme User

>I think to learn one needs to question the process?

There is a time and place to question.
This is not the best time *for you* to question this 'process'
You are in danger of throwing out decades of research and practical experience.

As I teach my students, learn the technique. Master the skill as is.
Once you have mastered the skills *as is* you will be in a position to understand what can be changed for the better.

Right now, you are suggesting the equivalent of
telling the martial arts master you need to question the process before learning the moves.

Master the skills first (as they are) *then* when you understand them consider altering them.

You may find the masters knew more than you realised.

Cheering you on for even greater success,

Wed Sep 14, 2005 2:43 am
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:46 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Perspective
This statement is intended with complete respect, and is not intended to belittle anyone. It is simply an analogy, which speaks to where I am on this journey, and it might be helpful to others.

I am a scientist by profession. It is drilled, trained, etc. for me to question the process, the method, the means behind the action.

I understand, however, that there are times, Remote Viewing being one, when we as humanity understand so little. What has been gained is theoretical, and the functioning process is based on empirical evidence.

For example, we do not really know how gravity works. We have theories that have been used so long as to be deemed fact. This is a mistake. They are still theories. Just because we have been able to establish mathematical equations to predict the behavior of gravity, does not mean we understand how it works: this where we are, to some degree, with remote viewing.

Humanity has been exploring remote viewing for a relatively short period of time. The process is continuing to evolve. However, at this stage who is best to evolve it?

Not I, and perhaps at this point not many of us on this forum.

Arithmetic is working with basic addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.

Before you can learn to apply mathematics to navigating the world’s oceans, constructing buildings, modeling gravity, or exploring the cosmos you must learn to perform arithmetic.

That is where many of us find ourselves, we are learning how to speak, how to ad 1+1 and get 2. We need to be careful. Just because we consistently add and subtract while having a handle on multiplication and division does not mean we understand enough to try and change the processes of higher level mathematics. In truth we really don't even know the questions to ask. We can only slow down our leaning

Delving into issues we are not prepared to address, let alone comprehend the meaning of the answers, takes away from learning the fundamentals. Even more dangerous it can lead to the development of bad habits, which must be unlearned in order to move forward. It is better to learn it once, the right way, the first time.

We must master the basics. We had to memorize and drill our multiplication tables. We need to memorize and drill (a.k.a. practice, practice, practice) the basics of remote viewing to move on. We are kindergarteners to Ed, and the other professionals Einstein. We should be humble and learn from masters, while we have them. (Thanks masters for being here now).

Wed Sep 14, 2005 2:17 pm
We professional hardly feel like masters( at least I don't)... I spend lots of time trying to fine-tune my work and focus my session's conclusions.

Like Frohike... I too was trained as a scientist. As a young man I worked as an exploration geologist. Searching for gold, silver and ultimately specializing in uranium exploration.

In advance of working an area, I would read all the professional journals and study the maps. Once in the field I would put all that aside and simple perceive...let my data drive my conclusions.

Matrix maybe un-teachable. He has 80-90% of his conclusions driving his results. Until Matrix makes a fundamental change in his approach he will continue to be frustrated and will frustrate any advisor. To show you how good RV is ...even with all this in it's way Matrix still gets parts of the target correct. (just think if he got out of his own way!)

Having said the above, sorry if it offenses anyone. (I know it will make my colleague David feel bad, since he always sees the glass half full) I know it’s harsh. It’s meant to. Matrix is on the wrong track…

Alex

Wed Sep 14, 2005 5:00 pm
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

are you talking about in again alex. when you were, I was learning the word list here and practicing the template "so there" and trying to convert my brother that RV realy works.

just check out this session what a hit and still my brother is trying to make up answers, sorry only scan the S3 & ST:

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a357/ ... gethit.jpg

Thu Sep 15, 2005 9:19 am

I have know idea what you are asking...

I told you that I would try to help you.. But you need to be able to ask me questions that any reasonable person can understand....

You do sound a little defensive with the "So there" comment. Just trying to help. And have a little fun.

Alex

Thu Sep 15, 2005 6:38 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

I personally deleted your original post. The great painters were not great until they mastered perspective (long hours in class from experienced teachers) -- then, they could fly and explore. Noteworthly poets (the ones whose work are not simply s***) had to study iambics and elegiac pentameter in an academic setting, until they knew what they were doing. Professional athletes and superstars were amateurs without disipline and ass-kicking from master coaches.

If you think that you know more than the teacher, you do not belong in my classroom. Master the basics -- otherwise, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out...

I'm sure that your response will be a "Yes, Sir." So, I'll lock this thread and let you put your nose to the grindstone.

Thu Sep 15, 2005 11:08 pm
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]