It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:28 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 6. When should I expect to see results? 
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post 6. When should I expect to see results?
When should I expect to see results?

The “Learn Remote Viewing” DVD course by Major Ed Dames is the most effective and state-of-the-art Remote Viewing training course in the world.

This course was built from the ground up by utilizing the latest training techniques available to promote the fastest and most direct means of adapting to the RV skill.

Thought the rate of learning this groundbreaking skill varies from the individual; students generally begin obtaining results as early as the first practice target in the “Learn Remote Viewing” DVD course. This is usually within the first hour that your training begins!

The entire 4-disk DVD course requires at least 30 days to complete, which by that time, students should see an incredible leap in performance and accuracy; having the means to solve real-life dilemmas and execute front loaded cues!

Imagine, in only 30 days or less, you can learn the skill necessary for finding lost items, running your optimal health trajectory, determine the world’s next catastrophic event and so on. There’s virtually no limit to the data you can obtain with Remote Viewing.

http://www.LearnRV.com

Fri Apr 08, 2005 9:22 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]