It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:55 am

Seattle Area Group 
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Seattle Area Group
Is there already a Seattle area group or an interest in starting one up in the near future? Let me know how I can help facilitate that. Even though I'm new I'd be interested in helping coordinate such a group. Let me know if my organizational abilities could be of service.
Kind Regards,
phenomena

Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:13 pm
Profile WWW
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post re: Seattle Group
I'd love to meet other rvers in the Seattle area. Let me know where and when.
Sandy
cassandrafrost@yahoo.com

Were it not for you , Ed, creeping me out that fateful Halloween night in 1997 I'd not be publishing my first book "The Cassandra Frost Collection: Articles on Intuition Remote Viewing and Consciousness from a Native American Point of View."

Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:38 am
Profile YIM WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Thanks for your response, Sandy. Here's my email, as well: phenomena@hotmail.com. Let's keep in touch and I'll try to set a meeting place in May or June....how does by a lake sound to you? If you know any others in the Seattle area that may be interested, please have them contact me...and if you have any ideas you'd like to incorporate please feel free to express them!
Kind Regards,
phenomena

Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:13 am
Profile WWW
Advanced User
Advanced User

I would love to meet with some fellow remote viewers, if any of you decide on having some kind of gathering near Seattle I would definitly like to attend.

Cassandra I have read alot of your writting and it would be a privelage to get to meet you.

Please keep me posted my e-mail address i s clp1280@msn.com and I will be looking forward to meeting all of you.
Chris

Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:44 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Hi Chris! Thanks for responding, and I will definitely contact you about gathering together in the Seattle area...looks like May or June...things will hopefully be down to a "low roar" for me by then...and I'll be sure NOT to schedule it during Ed's Las Vegas seminar in May...I'll give plenty of notice ahead of time...looking forward to meeting you...
Kind Regards,
phenomena

Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:05 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

OK...I've tenatively set a date for Seattle Area Group RVers to meet on Sunday, June 25, 2006 (Noon to 2 or so)...how does a pot-luck BBQ at Sunrise Resorts on Lake Sawyer (located in Black Diamond) sound?...here's a link to Sunrise Resorts which has a map, etc...any ???, just email me...I'm only a facilitator...hopefully by then I'll be done with the 4th DVD...so keep in mind I'm "green" and inexperienced...in other words, be gentle...
www.sunriseresorts.com...click on the lake sawyer resort...
kind regards,
phenomena

Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:39 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post RSVP
please send me an email RSVP if you will be attending the afore-mentioned greater Seattle area 'learnRV' student BBQ...this will be a time to meet and greet fellow students of Major Dames' program for networking/practicing...looking forward to hearing from you today :lol:
kind regards,
phenomena

Wed May 24, 2006 2:10 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

UNFORTUNATELY, DUE TO A LACK OF RESPONSE, THE JUNE 25th SEATTLE AREA RV BBQ IS CANCELLED...HOWEVER, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT IF YOU ARE A REGISTERED MEMBER OF MAJOR DAMES' LEARN RV COURSE, ARE IN THE GREATER SEATTLE AREA AND WANT TO STUDY/NETWORK RV IN THE FUTURE...phenomena@hotmail.com
kind regards,
phenomena

Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:40 pm
Profile WWW
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

I am in the Port Orchard area and would like to meet or talk to others in ed's program so as to trade targets for practice.

gnostic seeker

Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:19 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Sorry it took me a while to respond...haven't been around...I'll try to contact others in our area, again, to do a "Meet/Greet" within the next few months...would you be interested in that?...or perhaps some kind of consistent communication for study/practice?
Kind Regards,
Phenomena

Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:51 pm
Profile WWW
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post another Seattle area student for the list
Hi phenomena,

If there are any events, feel free to contact me. I suggest anyone interested in the Seattle area select the option "Notify me when a reply is posted" for this thread so they can receive a heads-up.

Thanks,
in3worlds

Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:48 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

That's great advice...it has certainly worked for me...I'll be sure to contact you for any upcomming local meet/greet/study events...if you should have any ideas regarding those, please feel free to contact me...hope you get to go to the Advanced Course in Vegas!
Kind Regards,
phenomena

Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:52 pm
Profile WWW
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Hi,

I would like to do a meet & greet, but would need at least a week heads up as I have unusual days off and would have to a day swap to attend if other than a sunday.

btw I am signed up to attend Ed's Advanced course in Las Vegas :D
If anyone else is going and would like to split a hotel room contact me. :?:
:oops: nothing kinky or inapropiate, just trying to save some $$ :?

Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:28 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Now I'm jealous! You lucky dog! Try the Silverton Hotel...it's not on the Strip, a little out of town, but they have a shuttle bus that will get you back and forth or other transporation. Last year in August I was able to stay there at the last minute for $30/nite via Hotels.com. Thought it was very comfortable, rooms overlook the pool/spa, restaurant was good and the underwater entertainment next to the lounge is highly interesting (oh and it's connected to a Bass shop that has everything you could ever want for any outdoor activity...in other words, a guy's paradise). I'm going to try to have a meet and greet in October or November. Stay tuned.
Kind Regards,
phenomena

Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:19 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Greater Seattle Area Learn RV Meet and Greet
Sunday, November 19, 2006
1pm until ?
Panera Bakery-Cafe
521 Second Place North
Kent, WA 98032
(within the Kent Station at the corner of James and 4th)
www.panera.com
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE RSVP by November 17th...THANKS!
phenomena@hotmail.com

Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:36 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

The first Greater Seattle LearnRV.com Meet & Greet was attended by 4 students who braved the wind and rain to come together and share their very interesting RV experiences! Yours truly provided some website TRN-generated envelopes for those that wanted to use them as practice. We had some very intriguing discussions. Some of the attendees had traveled great distances in the inclement weather in order to meet and I want to thank all who attended for your willingness to share. Look for another Meet & Greet gathering after the Holidays. You have all encouraged 'moi' to progress further with RV...so THANK you!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Kind Regards,
phenomena

Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:51 am
Profile WWW
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Dear Phenomena, Chris and Michael AKA the Seattle RV Group and everyone else,
Wow. It's a tribute to Ed that such outstanding students have learned about RV and studied under him and have been inspired by him to get together on a rainy Sunday afternoon near Seattle for a meet and greet.
What blew me away was when Michael began describing a project and we, all being quite psychic, began hitting the attributes with no input. There is much power in groups such as this.
And it just felt good to get together with others who talk our special little language.
It was also good to be with people who understand Ed, if that is possible, and love and honor him. This is as it should be. Were it not for Ed, we'd never know about RV.
Please let me encourage other such meetings. Thank you Phenomena for working so hard to get us together. And thank you, Ed for not only scaring the snot out of me for nearly ten years, but for speaking your truth. Were it not for you, I'd not have begun writing again. Nor would I be so close to giving birth to my first book.
Much love to all,

Sandy

Were it not for you , Ed, creeping me out that fateful Halloween night in 1997 I'd not be publishing my first book "The Cassandra Frost Collection: Articles on Intuition Remote Viewing and Consciousness from a Native American Point of View."

Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:19 am
Profile YIM WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Next Greater Seattle LearnRV.com Meet & Greet
Please join us for the second Greater Seattle LearnRV.com Meet & Greet if you are already a student of Maj. Ed Dames' course or wish to become one...
SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 4, 2007
1 pm until ?
Panera Bakery Cafe
521 Second Place North
Kent, WA 98032
(Kent Station located at the corner of James & 4th)

NOTE: BECAUSE OF THE RECENT WILD WEATHER IN THE PNW SINCE NOVEMBER 1, 2006, THIS MEETING IS WEATHER PERMITTING! LOOK FOR THE www.LearnRV.com SIGN FOR THE GROUP WHEN YOU ARRIVE.
RSVP BY 1/31/07 TO phenomena@hotmail.com

Hope to see you there!...Let's brainstorm about YOUR ideas for potential 2007 projects!

Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:19 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Rescheduled Meeting
******NOTICE******
Due to the SUPERBOWL...the next Greater Seattle learnRV.com Meet & Greet has been rescheduled to:

SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 18, 2007

Same time, Same station as listed above...
Please RSVP by Feb. 16 to phenomena@hotmail.com
Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:59 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Next Seattle Study Group Meeting
great to see work from everyone last time!...
the next Greater Seattle learnRV.com study group meeting:
Saturday, March 24, 2007
1 to 3 pm
***NEW LOCATION***
Kent Regional Library
212 2nd Avenue North
Kent, WA 98032
Small Meeting Room (Inside the main salon)
we are trying to RV the optimum place to meet, to begin with... but all attendees have interesting projects they'd like to pursue this year, too...
email me by March 20th if you will be attending at phenomena@hotmail.com

Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:34 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Ok Seattle...I'm going to have to chastise y'all...RSVP is a common courtesy that I am
requesting that you engage in if you intend to be part of this region's learnRV.com group...communication is key!...we have some outside this region in BC and Portland who would like to join us...but I need your cooperation as a "core" group to contact me if you are not going to be attending any scheduled meeting...you don't have to give detail...just a simple "yes" or "no" will suffice...please be considerate for next time or there won't be another next time (at least with my efforts)...can't say it any more plain than that...
with all due respect
and with kind regards,
phenomena

Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:30 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Next Seattle LearnRV.com Meeting
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2007
1 pm until ?
Panera Bakery Cafe
Kent Station
Corner of 4th and James
Kent, WA 98032

******RSVP IS REQUIRED BY OCTOBER 1******
*********phenomena@hotmail.com*************

Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:31 am
Profile WWW
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post I would love to attend on oct 7
please tell me if you still plan on this date thanks chris

Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:40 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post October 7 Seattle Meet & Greet
The heart is still willing...those interested in the October 7 Seattle Meet & Greet need to RSVP by October 1, however...are you planning to attend Chris?...I've PM'd past attendees...have a project lined up...
Kind Regards,
Phenomena

Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:29 am
Profile WWW
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:34 am