It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:39 pm

Seattle Area Group 
New User
New User

Thank you Phenomena for taking the time to set it up again.

-CHRIS

Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:02 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Seattle Meet & Greet October 7, 2007
3 and counting...come join us!

Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:32 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

up to 4 now...come on Seattle, YOU CAN DO IT!

Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:24 pm
Profile WWW
Advanced User
Advanced User

I'm going to try to make it to the gathering on the 7th. I can only stay til about 4pm. if it goes that long. I'll Mapqwest for directions as I'm coming from Mt.Vernon.- Coyote

Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:51 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Oct 7 Seattle Meet & Greet
Coyote...I really appreciate you coming all that way...looking forward to meeting you...if you should need directions...email me and I can give you my cell too, if needed...
phenomena@hotmail.com...see you there!

Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:54 pm
Profile WWW
New User
New User

I just completed Ed's Oct 13,14 basic training course in Las Vegas. Just getting started here on the Forum. I am excited to see that there are "local" people here as well. Would love to join in this group and particpate in future discussions. Each session leaves me with a new pile of questions, so it will be good to have people to lean on.

I live in Shelton and I have a difficult home/work schedule so travel to the Seattle area may not be possible often, but I look forward to communication with other local RV'ers.

Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:24 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Welcome Aboard Drth!
Greetings,
You are certainly welcome to join the Seattle group...at the last Meet & Greet CLP1280, ChrisI, Coyote, along with yours truly gathered...it was really great to talk with everyone!...we are all at various stages of learnRV.com...we have two others that didn't make it this particular time: Sandy_Frost & Gnostic Seeker that have attended other times. These people are coming from ALL over the Sound...Mt. Vernon, Port Orchard, Lynnwood to name a few...since you are fresh from the workshop I bet you are excited about RV, putting it mildly, right? Feel free to attend any meetings we will have in the future. So far we have discussed each of our specific interests in the applications of RV, have brought work to show each other, handed out practice TRNs, and just "talked shop". This last meeting I requested, of those who were interested, to possibly concentrate some of their time on RVing the Seattle area...mainly because of some well-publicized predictions that Ed has made. We have also discussed meeting online via i.e Yahoo Messenger, MSN Messenger or Skype (for instance) so that some people didn't have to travel so far. Suggestions? Stay tuned for the next meeting announcement and keep in touch.
Kind Regards,
Phenomena

Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:55 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post NEXT SEATTLE MEET & GREET FOR LEARN RV STUDENTS
SATURDAY, APRIL 26, 2008
1 PM UNTIL ?
PANERA BAKERY CAFE
KENT STATION
LOCATED AT THE CORNER OF 4TH & JAMES
KENT, WA 98032

***RSVP REQUIRED BY APRIL 20***
PHENOMENA@HOTMAIL.COM

Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:02 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Re: Seattle Area Group
SEATTLE AREA LEARNRV.COM STUDENTS: The next 'meet & greet' will be held in early September or October, 2009. Watch this site/thread for further information. Please focus your RV on the Howard Hanson Dam abutment problem, local regional Quakes/Tsunamis or volcanic activity of Mt. Rainier. Obviously, we will look at potential natural disasters concerning our area and share our findings. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact: phenomena@hotmail.com

Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:37 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

NEXT SEATTLE LEARNRV.COM STUDENT MEET & GREET
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2009
1 PM UNTIL ?
PANERA BAKERY CAFE
KENT STATION
CORNER OF 4TH & JAMES
KENT, WA

BRING TARGETS YOU'VE WORKED FOR THE GREATER SEATTLE AREA
TO SHARE WITH OTHERS

******RSVP BY OCTOBER 1, 2009******
PHENOMENA@HOTMAIL.COM

Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:58 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Check out my first article for http://www.examiner.com 'De-mystifying remote viewing' : http://tinyurl.com/krjcjz

More articles regarding RV will be forthcoming.
Please RSVP to me via email if you intend to attend the next Greater Seattle LearnRV.com Student Meet & Greet: phenomena@hotmail.com

Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:13 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

REMINDER: NEXT LEARNRV.COM MEET & GREET FOR GREATER SEATTLE:
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2009
1 PM PANERA BAKERY CAFE
CORNER OF 4th & JAMES
KENT, WA

ALSO, YOU MIGHT WANT TO ATTEND:

A PUBLIC INFORMATIONAL MEETING FROM 9 AM-11 AM RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET AT SHOWARE CENTER REGARDING THE HOWARD HANSON DAM LEAK/POTENTIAL FLOODING PROBLEM. THE GREEN RIVER VALLEY AND THE SURROUNDING COMMUNITIES OF AUBURN, KENT, RENTON & TUKWILA OF WESTERN WASHINGTON COULD HAVE AN IMMENSE IMPACT BECAUSE OF THIS PROBLEM. PLEASE BRING YOUR RV SESSIONS REGARDING THIS TARGET ALONG WITH YOU TO THE MEET & GREET AS WE WILL BE FOCUSING ON THIS PROBLEM.

IF YOU CANNOT ATTEND BUT WOULD LIKE TO POST YOUR COMMENTS REGARDING REMOTE VIEWING SESSIONS YOU HAVE DONE ON THE HOWARD HANSON DAM DILEMNA, PLEASE POST THEM HERE:

http://tinyurl.com/ybqq56l

PLEASE RSVP BY OCTOBER 1, 2009 AT phenomena@hotmail.com IF YOU WILL BE ATTENDING THE MEET & GREET.

Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:13 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Greetings LearnRV.com community,

Due to lack of response, I will no longer try to get a Seattle team together. After 3 1/2 years of attempting to ignite a spark to create a local fire, it is apparent to me that I don't have the right 'flint'. Perhaps someone else does. For me to continue would be like hitting my head against the perverbial wall that is Greater Seattle. I will now affiliate myself with others around the country/world who actually WANT to work together regarding LearnRV.com teachings.

Thanks for the memories to those of you who did attend my 'meet and greets' in the past, and I wish you continued RV success.

Kind Regards,
Phenomena

Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:29 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Kudos for that old college try but, alas and alack, since you are not one of 'them' (i.e., Boeing or Microsoft), such efforts in that neck of the woods have been, are, and would continue to be -- in vain.

However, despair not, Madam Phenobarbital!. Instead, join us/our group. I invite you to hide and, indeed, protect the vital essence of your very being, among the chosen ones, here in the sanctum sanctorum of the Matrix -- at the Most Holy of Holies -- within the very heart and center of The Land of Doom:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWK_59MwDjQ

PM your snail mail address to me, and I will make certain that your one-way ticket ($1,419.46 + tax, payable to Damestown & Associates) is expedited. As for the unfortunate and less enlightened ones whom you will be leaving behind, simply tell them that "People change, but the verity of remote viewing is ineluctable."

Just curious: Which Kool Aid flavor is your favorite? Also, would you prefer to bunk with Nebulagal, Kosmodrome, aprilflowers, or Wes Craven (yes, he and Britney are one with us -- Ruiz is bunking with Britney). No need to respond immediately, of course. Relax. I'll drop into your dreams/nightmares, next sleeptime, to 'discuss' this topic with you in detail and to ascertain that you've made the right decision -- or insure, perhaps with extreme prejudice, that you will make the right one...

Whoa! That was quick, Madam Phenomenomena! Did I hear-sense/sense-hear, correctly, "sweet grape?" -- or was it "sweet Wes?"

Regardless, I hope that my prayers -- and those of our sisters and brethren -- can lift you up enough to rise to the occasion and, thusly, lead to your salvation and to the rescue of your eternal soul.

Let us pray:

http://www.videoplayer.hu/videos/play/48336

Amen

Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:54 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

One last gasp college try...

Greater Seattle LearnRV Student Meet & Greet
Saturday, January 29, 2011
1 pm until ???
Panera Bakery Cafe
Corner of 4th & James
Kent, WA 98032

Bring your projects to share with others

RSVP BY January 23, please

Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:46 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Don't really recall you participating in projects on the forum. I know that I wouldn't waste my time going to meet someone I didn't know at all if I had no idea of their skill level.

Maybe establishing a remote viewing project reputation would help to gain more attention.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:14 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

kocmodpom wrote:
I know that I wouldn't waste my time going to meet someone I didn't know at all if I had no idea of their skill level.

I'd go if I weren't in Texas. I'm a glutton for punishment. Either they would be better than me and I'd learn something or I'd be better than them (gawd help 'em) and they'd learn something.

Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all. - Douglas Adams, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency

Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:59 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Kocmodpom, maybe you should take a look at what I have done for RV with my writing, for example...just because how I conduct myself in the world of remote viewing is not YOUR idea of what I should or should not do does not mean it doesn't have merit...but I have contributed in ways you probably haven't even investigated...and I do learn from those that have attended my past Seattle Meet & Greets...obviously there were people from all different levels that attended...and believe it or not I have mentors from this forum, as well, still today.

So Kocmodpom, perhaps you can put down your sarcasm for one precious minute and give someone a break on this forum...listen, friend, there aren't that many of us out there or that much time left...so why not treat each other like family instead of tearing each other down? And it seems I've seen someone else who I admire on the forum telling you the exact same thing not that long ago...get a clue, sir!

Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:10 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Maybe being an active viewer would help you, maybe it wouldn't. However, doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is the definition of madness.

Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:37 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

K...and the same applies to you...only you could substitute in your case with the word 'bully'...

Being a host or hostess of an event does not mean one has to know everything there is to know about RV...I don't, nor do I profess to...I'm simply getting local LearnRV students together OF MANY DIFFERENT LEVELS to share their work...if they want to...everybody learns from one another...if they want to...

You just can't help yourself, can you? I could get you an appointment with one of the many accomplished mental health clinicians I work with if you'd like...just say the word...

This mindless banter between you and I is DONE...period...I don't have time nor inclination to feed your ego...

GREATER SEATTLE LEARNRV MEET & GREET
1 pm until ???
Panera Bakery Cafe
Corner of 4th & James
Kent, WA 98032

Bring any projects you'd like to share with others

RSVP by January 23, please

Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:01 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DipbFd9s9yE

Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:08 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Greater Seattle LearnRV Student Meet & Greet
1 pm until ???
Panera Bakery Cafe
Corner of 4th & James
Kent, WA 98032

Bring your projects to share with others

RSVP BY January 23, please

Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:52 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Big thanks to Pam & Cesar for attending...nice to meet you both! Thanks for sharing your work and 'talking shop.'

Last edited by phenomena on Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:32 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Greater Seattle LearnRV Meet & Greet
Sunday, March 6, 2011
1-3 pm
Panera Bakery Cafe
Corner of 4th & James
Kent, WA 98032

ALERT: NEW DATE...because of the snow/frigid temps event near the original meeting date, I've changed it to Sunday, March 6, 2011 when we are only supposed to have typical Seattle rain...sorry for any inconvenience.

We'll share our work, again, or talk shop. All levels are welcome.
RSVP if you are coming, please: phenomena@hotmail.com

Here's a practice target you can work before we meet:
[3396/7069]

Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:53 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Thanks for attending, Marc, nice meeting you. See you soon Cesar & Pam, will post the next Greater Seattle LearnRV Student Meet & Greet soon.

Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:14 am
Profile WWW