It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:43 pm

Phoenix area beginners anyone? 
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post Phoenix area beginners anyone?
I've finished DVD 1 and am working with the online practice targets. I see improvement but need more practice. I'd be willing to meet every couple of weeks if there are any others in the general Phoenix area. I'm actually in the SE valley so Phoenix is about 1.5 hours away. Drop me a note if this sounds like something you'd consider.

I know most of us have tight schedules but I think serious students of RV would consider this an opportunity.

Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:26 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

much success with putting together a phoenix group!...i have a friend there who has not taken the course yet but i've been telling her about it...she comes from a reiki healing background so i have a feeling she may want to investigate RV in the near future...if she comes "on board" i will definitely steer her your way...
kind regards,
phenomena

Sat Jun 17, 2006 4:16 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

I'm interested and I live in the Phoenix area. I sent you my phone number by email. I wonder if anyone has suggestions on how to get the most out of the kind of group you have in mind?

Lessons from the Petting Zoo:
Lesson 27. Puppies that spend all day yapping never really learn to hunt.

Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:12 am
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post phoenix group
Hi,

I have been off line for many months. I am back now.

I live in the Phoenix Area.

I'd like to join a group if one is available.

Thank you,
rvmom

Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:35 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

I have reserved one of the study rooms in the basement of the Tempe City Library (intersection of Rural and Southern) for Thursday evening, Oct. 4, at 6:00 PM. We can have the room for up to two hours. This would be a new group, basic or beginning level viewers are very welcome.

There's something special about working with a group. If you've learned a little about RV from the forum, attended a workshop or done the DVDs, and want to learn more about it, here's your chance to study with some like minded individuals. No fees, no secret handshakes.

Lessons from the Petting Zoo:
Lesson 27. Puppies that spend all day yapping never really learn to hunt.

Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:28 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post Re: Phoenix area beginners anyone?
I'm about to start the DVD program in the next few days when it arrives, so I thought I would resurrect this thread from 2007. Any local forum members still interested in a Phoenix area group? If so drop me a PM, thanks.

XJP5

Update:

We have two members available, including myself. We're considering starting out a couple hours a month with a small group, potentially on Sundays. Time is yet to be determined. Anyone else?

Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:52 pm
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

I'm in Tucson. I'd like to formulate a group, even if it were long distance. I don't know the protocols to using this forum I just registered for. I cant send a private email to anyone. Not sure if I could receive one. Not sure if im allowed or not allowed to leave my contact info. I have an awesome idea though and want to find others to share the results with...

Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:22 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

tinfoilhat85705 wrote:
I'm in Tucson. I'd like to formulate a group, even if it were long distance. I don't know the protocols to using this forum I just registered for. I cant send a private email to anyone. Not sure if I could receive one. Not sure if im allowed or not allowed to leave my contact info. I have an awesome idea though and want to find others to share the results with...

RV at ARTZAYAK d-o-t COM

You're more than welcome to work with us, but I don't know that we can overcome the distance between us. PM me if you like and we can discuss it on the side.

Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:54 pm
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

I'm new on this rv community and know this is a late post for this topic, but I'm from Morenci AZ, not to far away from Pheonix and I'm interested in this group or any group. My RV skills are improving every session and have a 60 to 80 % hit rate on my targets. Get back with me on this matter thank you.

Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:24 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Best if you post some of your LearnRV work. That will allow prospective fellows to know something about whom they might be dealing/meeting with.

Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:40 am
Profile WWW
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

I want to but it says the file size is to big. I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to send it through my cell phone because I don't have a actual computer anymore.

Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:19 am
New User
New User

[quote="XJP5"][quote="tinfoilhat85705"]I'm in Tucson. I'd like to formulate a group, even if it were long distance. I don't know the protocols to using this forum I just registered for. I cant send a private email to anyone. Not sure if I could receive one. Not sure if im allowed or not allowed to leave my contact info. I have an awesome idea though and want to find others to share the results with...

RV at ARTZAYAK d-o-t COM[/quote]

You're more than welcome to work with us, but I don't know that we can overcome the distance between us. PM me if you like and we can discuss it on the side.[/quote]

hi i'm in tucson would be interested in talking/ exchanging info , targets, experience. i just completed the sparks 8-9 &10- 14 course. mark axenmark@yahoo.com

Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:21 pm