It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:41 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 156 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Extraterrestials/UFO project 
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Extraterrestials/UFO project
Thank you!

Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:36 pm
Profile WWW
Experienced User
Experienced User

hi im new hare and fairly new to remote viewing, having a interest in ufology myslef

i think and personally concluded you could do well to goto

http://www.disclousureproject.org

right back to the dvds and learning, im impressed with mr dames, and see why his program is said to be the best in the world, hes not wishy washy like some programs and does not bore you with how it may work and the quantum theroys ect he gets right into the core and teaching right away, and i feel ive already learnt some thing, had my first sample target of the dvds today,.

is there a place where newbies like me can say hi. and get welcomed? lol

all the best to every one here, the next frontier without a doubt is consiousness and aweaness of its abilitys
thanks all

james

Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:18 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

New hare? Aware?

The shift key, or comma, apostrophe and caps keys are broken on your keyboard. Fix this.

Proper execution of the RV skill requires rigor and precision. These elements, when combined with practice, lead to excellence...as well as new abilities.

Welcome to the program.

Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:07 pm
Profile WWW
Experienced User
Experienced User

Ed Dames wrote:
New hare? Aware?

The shift key, or comma, apostrophe and caps keys are broken on your keyboard. Fix this.

yea i know i am not proud of it but my spelling and typing skills do need to be polished up lol

and thanks for the welcome!

Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:25 pm
Experienced User
Experienced User

my opologies that url was not right

heres the correct one

these people are fighting against the secrecy involved on this subject
many of which are millitary eye wittneses themselfs to unexplained arial
phenomena, used by ETBEs .plus dr greer (founder of the dissclosure project ) grand father was the guy who designed the lunar module for the first moon landing. which is how he got involved from his day job as a ER physician,

this man is taking remote viewing projects to go out under the stars at night in selected locations to make et contact

anyway enough of my ramble here is the correct link

http://www.disclosureproject.org/

right now back to the dvds :wink:

Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:35 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Now see this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlLN_Jcg1pc

There are some very interesting frames that we could use as target material, provided we can set up some good cues.

Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:57 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

With my familial duties fulfilled I am, at long last, getting back to the daily practice that I have been missing these last months (I have managed to practice, but not nearly regularly). The good news is that my skills have not degraded by much, as far as I can tell. If this project has started already, I can't seem to find it anywhere. Or if it is going to start I would still be up to joining it when it does if I am welcome.

Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:06 am
Howdy Stark,

This project does not have a leader for it. And there are currently zero TRN's running for this. If you want, you could use some of Capjaneway's videos to snag something to RV. From the looks of it, we just need to get a leader for this, and start putting TRN's down to run. If you have time Stark, would you be willing to lead this?

Respectfully,

Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:28 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Touché, Boveele. It looks as though Stefan may have a TRN to start with. I don't want to step on any toes if he still does. And I am by no means promising anything, I usually do my best work as a drone, but this could be a chance to get my feet wet with leading something. Let's see if Stefan wants to go anywhere with his pre-approved cue before I do anything though.

Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:06 pm
Stark,

Stefan made that post back in June, this is ...September. If anything, ask Major Dames if he would let us run something near topic to get some kind of forward movement. Might want to start a new thread, give it a project name, and send out invites to get the ball rolling. If anything... see if we can get just a TRN from the Major to work. Ensure were all blind to the target.

Also, its good to have ya back Stark.

Respectfully,

Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:21 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Ok, somehow I missed just how old that post was (been getting a bit lost on stuff trying to get caught up with everything since I 'left'). I'll try to send Stefan a PM and see if I can pilfer that pre-approved cue from him before I go through the trouble of starting over.

And thanks, it's good to be back. And even better to feel the rusty RV wheel turning with more regularity these days.

Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:37 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I would not mind leading this one afterall.

We just need a good target....... something that could make sense....

I think that, for starters, we should do some sort of calibration-ish target, to see what kind of stuff we get when doing stuff on this topic, before actually starting to ask questions to the matrix and maybe even analysing the results.

Do you guys agree on this?
If so, I will prepare a blind picture target to get everyone on the same stack before we will start difficult stuff.

Let's do this bottom-up.

Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:17 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I, personally, am not too steeped in the 'ufo community', so I don't have a whole lot of stories or pictures (or any). So I personally can't contribute to a picture pool. But I have no problem with either, you leading, or starting with a blind picture pool. I just ask that we all get to see the pictures and vote on whether they be put in the pool or not. Photos do help weed out some of people's preconceived notions when developing a cue, I just have a feeling we're going to be going through a bunch of fake targets before we hit on anything we can continue exploring further. But that's just trial and error and I'm fine with it.

Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:16 am
Im ok with anything. Get some picture, or frame captures of some video.

See where it takes us.

Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:13 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Ok good.

I'm gonna scour some NASA image archives to see wether I can find some good shots.

If we keep getting rubbish we will need a different attack strategy (cueing our way down the road), but that's of later concern.

I will assemble a pool of images that appear valid (a lot, if not all NASA's space images have been tampered with bigtime, but there is a lot of unfiltered material too.
Most of the images I'll put up will be still frames from video-footage, and some of the older images, before the systematic cover-up began.

I will assemble a pool of, say, 10 or 20 targets. You'll get to see all of them and hopefully agree. Then I will assign TRNs and give you one at random.

Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:56 am
Also... we could use the item from Ingo Swann's website... MS15.

http://www.biomindsuperpowers.com/Pages ... owers.html

It's the graphic at the top, looks like our solar system. It might be worth RV'ing for details later.

Respectfully,

Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:05 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Hello guys,

I'll forward the TRN to Stark...Personally, I'm quite busy with other stuff these days and cannot participate but I guarantee you that the target reference material is pretty genuine...

Stefan

Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:02 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

boveele wrote:
Also... we could use the item from Ingo Swann's website... MS15.

I have no idea what that is, but I have no major objections.

Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:36 am
My thoughts were, that if Ingo Swann wanted that on his website, it was for some reason. And the only way were going to get details into that, would be through RV.

Although, after reading 1/2 of his site, taking well over 20 hours of time just reading what he has posted (and getting a vocabulary boost, that was not expected.)... there happens to be zero mention of what MS15 is.

Still, will need to try and blind these targets in some way shape or form...

Any suggestions?

Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:59 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I'm really not sure it's imperative that we make them completely blind. It's good practice to do front loaded targets. And these aren't exactly life or death targets. Of course, these are just my views, some people are clearly more invested in the research and understanding of UFOs than myself. But honestly, unless we're willing to put these in a larger pool with other non-UFO/Extraterrestrial targets and just wait it out (and I have no desire to do that by the way), I see no way around being slightly front loaded. We'll all just fall flat on our faces a few times. No biggie.

Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:04 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Ok I think I agree with Stark.

As for the MS15 thing:
I checked wether it could be a constellation-star designation or a star from any of the major star catalogues. There is no MS catalogue, nor can it be a mis-abbreviation for the Messier catalogue (which contans no individual stars).
I also consulted my planetarium program and the SIMBAD database, but it turned out no results whatsoever. I do not believe MS15 (nor MS) is a star designated by conventional means.

Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:25 pm
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

If I may suggest; I travel to China a great deal and in areas that not many tourist's land. There is no civil avaition of any kind in China and there are very very few people with the resources to hoax a sighting. There is no interest and there is no gain from doing so. I found a very interesting video on youtube recently that may be the best potential source for a target. Go to youtube and type China UFO, the video in question is one that is taken by a woman from her highrise apartment window. The craft is stationary and then it vanishes in a flash of light. You can pause the video to examine the flash interval and it seems to be authentic.

Regards.

Eric

Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:20 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Symonster wrote:
... there are very very few people with the resources to hoax a sighting.

Not for nothing, but if you have the means to make the recording and upload it to YouTube, then you have the resources to hoax a sighting.

I did search for what you were talking about, but there are just about 6,370 search results with 'China UFO' so I gave up quickly. I'd still be willing to look at, and consider it if you could provide a link, I just don't have the patience with YouTube that Ed does.

Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:59 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

But erm,, what about those TRNS?
Or should I just create a target pool?

Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:17 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I'm sorry, I never meant to suggest that we not go forward with the target pool. Stefan has not gotten around to sending me the TRNs for that one yet. I originally asked for the TRN before we agreed on the semi-random pool idea, but fully intended to go through with both. I was under the impression that this would be an ongoing thing, not just a one target project. I figured his TRN would fit well enough in our pool. Sorry, I was just going with the flow as it came and didn't realize it might cause confusion. But yes, I am still all for the target pool.

Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:50 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 156 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next