It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:43 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 156 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Extraterrestials/UFO project 
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Re: Extraterrestials/UFO project
Since we've decided on going with a pool I've decided it would behoove us to take Ed's advice...

Ed Dames wrote:
If you want my advice, a good place to start would be either the Travis Walton case or Carl Higdon case (requires at least a LearnRV DVD4 knowledge base).

Therefore, I'm preparing target reference material for both cases to add to the pool. The Travis Walton case was easy, I'm using the excerpt (written by him) from his homepage. However, I'm having trouble finding a personal account of the Carl Higdon case, or the original newspaper article, or even a transcription of said article. All I can seem to find is a 'summary' of the article (this seems like it is too many times removed from the source to me). I see that there are at least two books which recount the case, however, I don't know if any of them use personal statements from Higdon himself. If anybody has a link to either his account or the article, that would be great. If not, I'll start working on a cue.

Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:26 am
Advanced User
Advanced User

Here are two personal experiences with TRNS. 1 is interdimensionals the other "UFO" .

[1964 /8964]

[1880 / 7258]

Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:34 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Stefan wrote:
Probably you may want to start with the following one as an update on the situation:

http://www.remoteviewingproducts.com/aliens.cfm

Is there a chance that this product will be available or put on DVD? If not, I have a VCR player; anyone want to sell theirs?

Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:58 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

Last year I bought one Toshiba (D-VR610) and one Samsung (DVD-V9800) VHS/DVD player/recorder for around $70 each, new. I think I found them on Amazon. These are good to transfer your VHS to DVD's so you can run the DVD on your computer and, of course, all the other advantages of DVD over VHS.
Using a VHS player to the computer DVD recorder is a much more difficult way to go.

Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:38 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

JessieT wrote:
Stefan wrote:
Probably you may want to start with the following one as an update on the situation:

http://www.remoteviewingproducts.com/aliens.cfm

Is there a chance that this product will be available or put on DVD? If not, I have a VCR player; anyone want to sell theirs?

Keep you eye out on Ebay or Amazon. From time to time a quality copy shows up. I had found a copy last year and then sold it to someone in Austrailia after I had a chance to watch it several times.

It is well worth the effort to have a look. Near or at the end of the tape, The Major goes into a discussion about a nuclear reactor breaking due to an earthquake event in Japan, including one of the reactors to break was using a MOX blend. Which occurred at least eight years into the future from the video being published.

The State of Reality.com

Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:11 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I have a VHS player. I'm trying to buy the "Are Aliens Real" tape or DVD if available.

Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:13 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 156 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7