It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:42 pm

Southern California Remote Viewing Group 
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post Southern California Remote Viewing Group
If you are a remote viewer in Southern California, you are welcomed to join The Southern California Remote Viewing Group. There are currently over 35 members at various levels in their RV journey.

Please join us for our next meeting and stay informed at http://www.meetup.com/socalrv/

Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:41 am
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post Re: Southern California Remote Viewing Group
These days, I am in Kansas. If you hear of any remote viewing groups in my area (Southern Nebraska included), then please post the contact information. - Thanks.

Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:44 pm
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Any Southern California Remote Viewers still out there? I am interested in joining a group or just meet up with other RVers.

Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:15 pm
Joe and I are planning on teaching a class in Southern California. We need 4 students to sign up. Contact Joe jbtrv@sbcglobal.net. Thanks Alex

Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:11 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Hello Alex, contacted Joe about your post last week, but he only spoke of the wagering workshops already scheduled. Is this what you are referring to? I have a close friend that is studying RV with me and could provide you with (2) students eager to learn from a pro.
Thank you,
Jayvee

Mon May 02, 2011 9:57 pm
jayvee:

2 students might work. We can teach RV or Wagering.. whichever you prefer. let me know. Alex

Tue May 24, 2011 8:27 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Hello,

I live in the Los Angeles area and provide one-on-one training for beginners and advanced students. If you have questions please contact me via phone, PM, or email at michael@psiint.net.

One-on-one training is, in my opinion, the best way to learn RV because the training can be tailored to address the individuals unique needs, level of experience and immediate corrective action can be applied to overcome bad RV protocol habits.

And with your paid training tuition I will provide a copy of GeoLoc (while my personal supplies last).

Best regards,

Michael

http://www.thervc.org
http://www.rvgeoloc.com

Tue May 24, 2011 11:02 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Rvrook,
Greetings from another southern California RVer. If your still interested in meeting other RVers, I would be interested in doing so, I would really like to network with someone in my area for training purposes, PM me and let me know the details of your location.

Jayvee

Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:28 am
Advanced User
Advanced User

No activity here since 2011. Do we have any groups in the Los Angeles area? I'm in Long Beach and would like to hear from anyone nearby who has a serious interest and some degree of involvement with TRV.
I studied the 1997 set of 5 VHS tapes and the 2001 set of 10 VHS tapes and just ordered the 4 DVD set with the FM and the Master tips.
The http://www.meetup.com/socalrv did not work for me when I tried to access it today.

Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:56 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

5 VHS tapes? 10 VHS tapes?

Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:42 am
Profile WWW
Advanced User
Advanced User

Sorry I didn't see your prompt reply, Ed. Thank you.
The early VHS programs are the ones with Joni teaching.
When I tried to access the meetup group mentioned above I got the notice; "The Meetup Group you're looking for doesn't exist.".
I would like to share the task of gathering photos and making up targets with someone nearby to avoid seeing the photo in advance. I tried making them up myself and I got AOL's from them since I saw them when making them even though I didn't know which number I had assigned. It was distracting when my brain kept trying to recall and guess which one it was instead of staying in structure. I don't mind doing a lot of color printing and providing manilla envelopes with a partner to keep my target as blind as possible.
Any new and current local contact information for beginners?

Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:20 am