RV Professional

Post Re: Anyone from Sioux Falls South Dakota
What country is that in?

Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:41 pm
Profile WWW
Experienced User
Experienced User

:-) Sioux Falls South Dakota is located in the Midwestern region of the United States :-)
and from my understanding it was named after the Lakota and Dakota Sioux American Indian Tribes.
I was born in Poland, and I am half Polish and half Italian. My passion I to learn this tool so I can help finding missing people……I love helping people…..my goal is to leave my boring job :-) and do something that is worthwhile …... (I have been with the same company for over 14 year now) therefore, i think it's time for me to leave :-) and do something that i would enjoy doing....I want to work for myself…… and I want to help many, many, many people…all over United States….…. However, I am frustrating, disappointing…and angry with myself… I have memorized the protocol along with words…. and yet…. I am still catching myself searching for that right word….a word that is going to fit the situation…. .my sketches are disasters… i cannot even tell you what I am looking at….. I am all over the place….I think I am sketching something that doesn't exist...…the outcome is embarrassing to share with anybody... I am not a “cry baby” i am a worrier.... I don’t give up easily.. if i would i wouldn't never accomplish anything in my life...… however, lately I am feeling like s*……..t……….. For over two weeks now I have been faithfully working on my blind targets….. there were days when I was right on target and now I have days where I am not even close to my target……10 out of 3 it's not something that i should be proud of ….moreover, just a few minutes ago I finished working on my blind target 3279/1329… this target was extremely important to me for many reasons… I wanted to get it right…I was determined to do my work WELL….. now studying my “work” what do I see? A bunch of chicken scratches (again) along with vertical, horizontal and long lines…. Circles here and there....… and ones I connected them they don’t even look right... I don’t even know what they are ....I am upset.... angry.... and lost.... my work Is not detailed enough... not enough of information’s... just simple....belowe average ... horrible…. I don’t know what the heck I am doing..... Any suggestions, thoughts, ideas or advise please share them with me.
Thank you
Helga Petaki

Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:32 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Helga Petaki wrote:
Any suggestions, thoughts, ideas or advise please share them with me.

1) Do not start running your own blind pool prior to completing the DvD's.

At this stage you likely do not have the proficiency to cue targets properly. Also note, that in-between DvD's you should only be running targets that provide visual feedback, such as photos.

2) Post your completed DvD practice sessions here: viewforum.php?f=19

Nobody can help you unless we can see your work. This means scanning in every page of your RV session and posting it. It's really that simple.

I'd also like to stress that both of these suggestions have already been made to you by multiple people. I would suggest listening if you truly do want to learn this skillset.

Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:56 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

You happen to know a person named Arnold?

Ed Dames wrote:
What country is that in?

Badlands, I think.

>>

Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:28 pm
Experienced User
Experienced User

hahahahahh no i don't know him :-)

Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:47 pm
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post Bstuart
Bstuart
1). The reason I have crated my own blind pool was because I needed to practice. Yes, I did all of the targets provide on those DVD’s however, as you know, there are only few targets throughout the session with Major Ed Dames. ... Once the first DVD course was completed I created a few more targets to practice on..... (Simple pictures-nothing big) also I have been reviewing courses for better understanding etc.
2). I cannot post my sessions yet...i cannot get my scanner to work and save my work under jpeg(*JPG)....for strange reasons my scanner scans all my “work” in the format of Adobe Reader X .
;-(

Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:09 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Bstuart
Helga Petaki wrote:
Once the first DVD course was completed...

Now I'm confused. Didn't you say just days ago you were waiting for the thing to arrive? Or was that someone else.

>>

Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:36 pm
Experienced User
Experienced User

got types on Monday.... hmmm yea you right that was last week.... hmmmm.... felt like weeks...maybe because I watched them so many times ....almost memorizing them

Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:50 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Until you post your work, there's not much more I can say.

Last edited by Brett Stuart on Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:11 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Ms, this :

Quote:
3279/1329… this target was extremely important to me for many reasons

suggests that you have been working on this target front-loaded, not blind. Avoid this at your stage of learning. There are plenty of blind targets with feedback on these forums, use them.

I'm always recommending RV Robots's boot camp pool which will keep you busy for 14 days if you work a target per day. Do it, then proceed to DVD 2.

If you cannot fix the scanner, take pictures of your work and post for review.

Please postpone creating of "important for you" targets until you hit at least the third DVD.

Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:20 pm
Experienced User
Experienced User

Thank you Stefan

Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:26 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Helga you have demonstrated on multiple occasions that you are uninterested in taking advice or following instructions. It's going to be an uphill battle for you from here. Best of luck.

Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:26 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

What he said. (How's that working out for you?)

Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:53 am
Profile WWW
Advanced User
Advanced User

Helga Petaki wrote:
Bstuart
1). The reason I have crated my own blind pool was because I needed to practice. Yes, I did all of the targets provide on those DVD’s however, as you know, there are only few targets throughout the session with Major Ed Dames. ... Once the first DVD course was completed I created a few more targets to practice on..... (Simple pictures-nothing big) also I have been reviewing courses for better understanding etc.
2). I cannot post my sessions yet...i cannot get my scanner to work and save my work under jpeg(*JPG)....for strange reasons my scanner scans all my “work” in the format of Adobe Reader X .
;-(

NitroPDF Pro will convert Acrobat to .jpg for you. There is a free trial available http://www.nitropdf.com/try/default.aspx.

My scanner does the same thing, it only takes a few clicks to covert and upload to Photobucket.

Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:06 am
Experienced User
Experienced User

RV Robot you are killing me!
Don’t say that!
I am interested,
And I am listening very careful .... Maybe not always follow thru....
I know need to slow down... and quit rushing...and fallow instruction ....
YOU ARE RIGHT on that.....
.... I AM SORRY.....
If I wasn’t interested I wouldn’t be here...believe it or not I am still learning......even if I have to learn from my own mistakes...i am still learning.... but I totally understand what you are saying.... So.... RV ROBOT...Guide me....I promise to you that I will fallow all the steps from DVS’s from now forward.... however, I have a question.... how do I practice?...how do you want me to practice? What do you want me to do next? i want to stay with the structure ..... Give me something to fallow and I will.... Keep me busy....... I cannot watch the DVD over and over and practice on the same target....maybe you can give me targets for every day to work on :-).....
Helga Petaki

Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:10 pm
Experienced User
Experienced User

:-( not so well Major Ed..... not so well....I need to change..... and quit rushing......through .... lesson learned

Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:13 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

The end of DVD 1 clearly outlines the practice regimen you should follow before moving on to DVD 2.

Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:51 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Helga Petaki wrote:
...maybe you can give me targets for every day to work on :-).....

They are already given to you, right here on the forum. Please refer to the board index.

>>

Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:54 pm
Experienced User
Experienced User

~cypherks
I am going to try it.
:-) thanks

Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:57 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Helga Petaki wrote:
;-(

Interrupting my previous birthday celebration festivities (not mine) to attend to this pressing remote viewing progress conundrum: if you don't have the patience/capability to change a scanner output from pdf to jpg, you probably don't have the concentration level to master rv.

...and now back to my regularly scheduled festivities.

Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:55 am
Profile WWW
Experienced User
Experienced User

Kocmodpom
If you have nothing nice or constrictive to say to me then don't say it AT ALL..... keep it to yourself!!!!!
I am not here to listen and accepting your rude comments ... there was absolutely no need for this....
And one more thing... don’t respond to my posts.......don’t even read them.... they are not for you..... .I don’t need this...and keep your rude attitude in your pocket.....

Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:13 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Agreed, totally, and the bloke righfully deserves admonishment. Indeed, I've personally found kosmomoron to be among the most 'constrictive' (if not flaming asshole/anal) acerbic personages that I have ever encountered (outside of yours truly) or had the displeasure to know. Of course, a (my) blind eye cannot be turned toward such a blatant abuse of his trusted RV Forum servitude status. So, notwithstanding his cretin, vodka-swilling, philistine RV abomination cyber(?)self, he must -- and will -- pay the price for damaging my trust in him, especially for any potentially negative commercial impact of his festival 'birthday party' ejaculation upon my product sales/bank account/pocketbook, to wit:

1. I have informed his girlfriend of the perfidy that he has displayed, herein (forsooth, if he cannot be trusted in cyberspace, he cannot be trusted in space)

2. As further punishment (please note that I do not condone torture, in any way, shape, or form), I paid hard-earned money to 'coax' all of the liquor store owners in his locale to abstain from selling him anything less than wood grain alcohol, for the next 6 hours.

Helga, sweetheart, I truly feel your pain. If there is anything else that Major Doom can do to assuage your present space-time, dimensionally-existential, ruffled prairie grouse feathers, hit me up.

In the meantime -

LearnRV

P.S. - I've always been here for you; we've always been 'here' for each other -- and, yuk (sorry, Lord), that condition (conditioned state?) may -- God forbid (if only you knew what my last three marriages were like) -- perpetuate into/throughout eternity.

Lord help us, one and all

Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:27 am
Profile WWW
Experienced User
Experienced User

Amen :-)

Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:12 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Whoosh!