It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:08 pm

Open search & timeline tool 
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Re: Open search & timeline tool
Discussion

If the Open Search has occurred, it was most likely Mt. Sinabung in Indonesia. However, I feel that Follow-on Base Session 1 & 2 are depicting something very similar to the previous Open Search results. It is something like a rock shelf collapse which results in a whole lot of particulate above.

If the Open Search did occur, then we may be looking at back-to-back volcanoes. However, my sense is that the original Open Search has not yet occurred due to the large overlap in all these Base Sessions.

I’m not sure what to say here; this seems to be uncharted territory – at least for me. I attempted an experimental time line S6 tool for Follow-on Base Session 1 & 2 and they were both pointing to early July 2017. If these really are the same Open Search results, it would put it past due by 4 weeks. However, I’m not confident, because this is an experimental tool.

Postulates

P0 - In terms of sticking to the Major’s standard timeline of Open Search for between 2 to 8 weeks, this would imply that a noteworthy volcano is past due and may occur at any moment.

OR

P1 – The first volcano has already past and another is due between June 18th, 2017 and July 30th, 2017.

Nobodysfuel

Last edited by nobodysfuel on Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:50 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Next Open Search

I have been experimenting with the experimental cue Next Open Search as a way of predicting multiple events into the future.

Next Open Search is obvious relevant to the current Open Search. This is quite tricky to determine timelines because the first Open Search is ambiguous.

My preliminary results are depicting a different session – not just another volcano, so this is reassuring. I won’t trust this cue until I can identify it in the future. But it seems to be giving pretty stable and “readable” results.

There appears to be a big splash in a body of water, causing ripples. It seems deliberate and deliberately insane. There is industry nearby, perhaps the energy industry. People are collecting and accumulating something. There seems to be fishing around and there is a historical grudge involved.

I won’t do more follow-on with this Next Open Search until it slips closer in to the Open Search position.

Nobodysfuel.

Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:52 pm
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Just to say, I think you're doing a very worthwhile service, Nobodysfuel, in advancing this particular idea here. I've seen you, in trial and error, attempt to nail your cue down, and to share it with others. Very much appreciated!

Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:39 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Thank you for the kind words Eric.

I'm not sure what to make of this target. There have been several more volcanic eruption, a helicopter crash at a volcano, as well as at least one major landslide in recent weeks.

I will bide my time and see what becomes of this one before doing another.

Nobodysfuel

Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:31 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Funny, but here's a possible European "volcano" right near the end of the timeline:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/militar ... aine-ammo/

Kaboom! Russian Drone With Thermite Grenade Blows Up a Billion Dollars of Ukranian Ammo

A single grenade-carrying drone set off one of the largest explosions in recent memory.

Nobodysfuel

Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:39 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

New project upcoming. . .

I keep getting:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /posting.php on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Any opinions?

Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:01 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Data Summary

The most important aspect of the site is a squarish cross-beamed tall bridge, which is an enclosed building, a structure, and also a location. It makes me feel inspired and curious. There are people on and near the structure. People here feel wary, anxious, and curious. Concepts here include: formed, pieces, destruction, and all apart.

Further investigation [1] displays the top portion of this bridge exploding and falling below. This is a bridge peak above traffic. It is a grated structure which is a peak above water. This explosion makes me feel shocked and nervous. Concepts here include: calamity, dropping, breaking, damage, purposeful, explosive, and scare tactic.

Further investigation [3] of the wavy line going through the bridge indicates that this is a cloud, which is dripping layers of smoke. It makes me feel interested. Concepts here include: trail behind, left over, and remnant.

Further investigation [4] of the support aspect of this bridge indicated this to be a foundation and a covered bridge. It is like a basement, like a stanchion (upright support bar), and also like a pit. There are people here who feel nervous, watchful, attentive, and perplexed. This situation makes me feel watchful. Concepts here include: lowered into water, landmark, famous, and drop-down-below.

The 2nd most important aspect of the site is water beneath this bridge. It is fresh water and there are waves present. This place makes me feel wary. There are people here and they feel confused. Important concepts here include: junk, damage, and purposeful destruction.

Further investigation [2] indicates that this is the ocean. There is a tide present and this is flat ocean. It is an inlet and there are lapping waves and people present. This place makes me feel watchful and the people here are attentive. It is like a beach, like a drain, and also like beach debris. Concepts here include: enclosed, horror, and drifting.

The 3rd most important aspect of the site is a large curving and dropping smoky mass. This is also a place and a bunch of things. This is luscious waste which makes me feel nervous and wary. Important concepts here include: terrorist act, flagrant, bold, trap, ornamental, and expensive.

The 4th most important aspect of the site is hollow weapon which is a rocket which arcs across the sky. This rocket makes me feel nervous and scared. It is like a space ship. Important concepts here include: not a drill, planned, encounter, brinksmanship, crisis, threat, and serve up a volley.

Further investigation [5] indicates that this rocket is a shell which is a live round and also live fire. It makes me feel interested and impressed. It is like a robot. Concepts here include: regulate, not a drill, live-action, response, planned-placement, aim, and care.

Viewer note: my sense is that [C] is not included in the ST in real-time. It seems to be more of an after-event response to the situation. I drew it somewhat tentatively on the S3 Freehand sketch.

Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:24 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Site Template

https://goo.gl/photos/LuEakiDCLHjJeHde9

https://goo.gl/photos/cSWBE4Yus8wESR656

Last edited by nobodysfuel on Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:25 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Impact to a structure:
https://goo.gl/photos/5WRBhBAjCmqPhMiw5

Something falling into the water:
https://goo.gl/photos/wBoJtm9wZbcuAmYCA

Last edited by nobodysfuel on Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:26 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I have been continuing to receive an intermittent error that I don't have permission to post. Some messages go, most don't. Shame, this is a really compelling target.

Nobodysfuel

Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:32 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Hi, everyone. I haven't been around on the forums much lately, but I asked to work this open search target with Nobodysfuel.

It seems I also am having technical difficulties with the forums. It keeps telling me that I don't have permission to post, too. Like you said NF, some things I can post and some things I cannot. The images were working that I pasted here, but not some of the text that I copied and pasted or that I typed directly into the thread.

Last edited by MultiLnV on Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:12 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:31 pm
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

It appears that uploaded Photobucket images are unavailable as well.

Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:51 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

https://www.ghacks.net/2017/06/30/photo ... ed-images/

Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:33 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Greetings folks,

I have updated the above links so one should be able to jump to these in Google photos.

Google photos is free, but does not seem to support embedded images. I am still investigating this.

It's a shame about Photobucket. It was very good for a period of time.

Nobodysfuel

Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:59 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Imgur seems to be working as an alternative to Photobucket for posting here. I am still having difficulty copying and pasting stuff into the forums from a word document...it says I don't have permission to post, a 403 error.

Session 1:

*Note all initial work (which includes the two base sessions and 5 element explorations(S1-S4) were completed before seeing NF’s data. However, I may do one additional prompt/exploration soon.

The target involves enamel, hollow ground, and a person, and some element. The person feels confused. I feel familiar, strange, and interested. The activity at the target involves warning signals. Other ideas at the target are mounted, perseverance, pride, and peers.

The next most important aspect involves a building, crevices, and a place. Ideas here are familiar (as an idea, not an emotion), tactile, medium as a concept, centered.

The next most important aspect is air. Ideas of man-made and the idea of Nordic and trim are here. I feel confused. Something here feels pastey, reminds me of signals and a storm.

AOLs throughout this session were: Bridge attack, mounted on, people, land, terrorist, teeth, wallop, Toby (fictional character), car, lake, fishing

Session 2:

The target involves an object, human and brick wall. The human feels reluctant, familiar, self-centered, and like something is familiar. The person is crass. Outside, man-made, mediocre, raging, and force are intangible ideas. I feel interested.

The second most important aspect at the target also involves a brick wall and a person who feels wowed and refreshed. Some sort of tangible element is here and there is gas present. There are sirens. Listening, idea, interesting, cherish (accidentally left off S.T.), are associated with this aspect.

The third most important aspect is cloud dust. There are ideas of empire, treated bad, insincere, annoyed, man-made, pressure and re-lived. Reminds me of a faucet.

AOLs throughout this session were: N.K. cops, ufo, hardship, challenging, nuke, water.

Explorations: (I will post an image of what the elements correspond to shortly).

All explorations were from the top of [] SSBP

Element 1

*I did not perceive any tangibles, but there are Ideas here are distant, relieve, tendency, natural confusion. Something here reminds me of lightning.
AOL-fishing, bridge-building metaphor, waters, melting, jewelry, people, animal.

Element 2:

There are lights a person and an object. Ideas of sin, destined, doomed and something repeating, like a repeating motion is here. The activity here is relief, scholarly, and trimming. The person feels guilty.
AOL- terrorism, UFO, melting, brick., N.K, melting.

Element 3:

There is a rooftop. Ideas here are layered, gifted, mountainous, Northside, cowardly, and stepping. the emotion of forgiving is here.
AOL-Doors, person, white man, stranded, person.

Element 4:

There is dump here that reminds me of a land fill. There are compartments. There are ideas of compiled, human, beneath the surface, old, and power on. Emotions here are afraid and shocked.
AOL-grave, location, person, electricity, white person.

Element 5:

I feel fear and very confused. There are “brightly sized” tangible objects here, which remind me of vast amounts. There are elements, brush of air, and a person also present, There are ideas of sized, placement, lighting, and meddlesome.

AOL-Death, lighting, dreary day, rocks

My Session 2:

My Session 1:

Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:39 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:44 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

A few of us ran an open search session as well, as an exercise to keep sharp. Luckily, our work should coincide with this threads current work. I ran the session front loaded on Aug 26, and Dozaemon ran his blind on Aug 24, 2017.

My session will be posted 1st:

Attachments:
2017pt-02 003a.jpg
2017pt-02 003a.jpg [ 22.07 KiB | Viewed 1069 times ]
2017pt-02 008.jpg
2017pt-02 008.jpg [ 53.89 KiB | Viewed 1069 times ]
2017-pt02B 001.jpg
2017-pt02B 001.jpg [ 68.06 KiB | Viewed 1069 times ]
2017-pt02B 004.jpg
2017-pt02B 004.jpg [ 29.39 KiB | Viewed 1069 times ]
2017-pt02B 006.jpg
2017-pt02B 006.jpg [ 58.27 KiB | Viewed 1069 times ]
2017-pt02B 010.jpg
2017-pt02B 010.jpg [ 32.3 KiB | Viewed 1069 times ]
2017-pt02B 012.jpg
2017-pt02B 012.jpg [ 60.22 KiB | Viewed 1069 times ]
2017-pt02B 016.jpg
2017-pt02B 016.jpg [ 31.57 KiB | Viewed 1069 times ]
2017-pt02B 018.jpg
2017-pt02B 018.jpg [ 88.74 KiB | Viewed 1069 times ]

The State of Reality.com
Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:28 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

My Site Summary:

[X] reveals a small Tubular Thing that is Magnetic in Nature. There is Water and a Convection Element presented that leaves me feeling Brash. This development of man Made Thing is a Device or Mechanism that reminds me of a ‘Mode of Transport’. An esthetic impact of Excitement pervades the site.

A Stage Five was used to extrapolate information from an AOL-Contusion(right out of gates in S4[x]) to reveal the concepts of something: Broken, Endangered, Speed, Excavation and a Means to an End.

Element [1] was placed on the Man Made Structure’s Archetype in [X] to reveal: a Man Made Thing/Shaft that is associated with a Locomotion and Travel Mechanism that reminds me of a ‘Shuttle’ that covers Vast Distances. The concept of flight is noted here.

S6[1] data reveals: a Layered Upwards Motion that is Travelling and Snapping/Breaking in a way that reminds me of Magnetic Field Line Rupture’. This Binding thing is a Cable and a Truss of a Support Mechanism of High Tension Steel. This Forceful Upheaval Motion is Fraying the Cable in an Up & Out and ‘Coming Undone’. This Rupturing Force is Toroidal in Nature.

[A] is some Fire that is Engulfing something that reminds me of a tall ‘Spire’. Water is present . The Fire is Climbing up from an Altercation with the Water. The concepts of Probabilities and Mathematics are associated with this Altercation. A Strong Survival concept is Developing in a way that reminds me of something being ‘in Situ’.

Element [2] was placed upon the upward motion that surrounds the ‘spire’ like thing on the site template to reveal: A Feeding and Self Sustaining Chemical Reactions of a Microscopic Substance. Heat is noted here. Some Metal Elements and Construction Materials are the food source of the Combustion. I feel Scared.

S6[2] data reveals: this Combustion Fire is Digesting and Eating while Dissolving and Reacting with Metals and Chemicals that are Burning Roasting into a Puddle of Molten Metal Objects. The incendiary Causation is an Explosive Force . The residues present complications of a device.

[B] is a Mountainous Area that is Difficult Reading. An Exposed Man Made Platform is in a Planned Area. This is a Forceful ‘Example’ that is Being Put On Display.

[SM3] From 1000m Above the Center of the Site SBV reveals some housing in the distance of a fairly dry arid climate. Something like a ‘shaft’ is presented. I feel Angst here. There is a Landmark in this place that can be seen for miles. There is Water in a Stream or River that reminds me of a ‘Waterway’,’Channel’,or ‘Seaway’(Canal). I am hopeful here.

S6[SM3] data reveals: An Undulating Hills/Foothills and an Open Prairie/Fields of Agricultural environment. A Waterway Channel exists Distant from a City/Town with a Moderately Sized Population. This city/town holds a regional Airport. The climate is described to be ‘High Desert’. There is some sculpted Metal and Iron Trussing that is something that reminds me of a Causeway. This causeway is associated with the concept of Travelling.

The State of Reality.com

Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:31 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

This next one is Dozaemon's session, also executed on Aug 24, 2017:

Attachments:
1.jpg
1.jpg [ 25.42 KiB | Viewed 1069 times ]
2.jpg
2.jpg [ 67.33 KiB | Viewed 1069 times ]
3.jpg
3.jpg [ 24.48 KiB | Viewed 1069 times ]
4.jpg
4.jpg [ 30.33 KiB | Viewed 1069 times ]
5.jpg
5.jpg [ 37.47 KiB | Viewed 1069 times ]
6.jpg
6.jpg [ 33.53 KiB | Viewed 1069 times ]
7.jpg
7.jpg [ 30.95 KiB | Viewed 1069 times ]
8.jpg
8.jpg [ 51.06 KiB | Viewed 1069 times ]

The State of Reality.com
Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:39 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Dozaemon's Site Summary:

[X] describes a large moving container that is regulated by a thing that is intolerant. There is defiling and centering here of some shortened loose material. A system failure seems to occur.

[1] was explored on “container”. It shows a large tubular shimmering thing that is red, orange and green in color. Something distant that is helpless gets rear-ended by this thing. It seems exciting to some sort of father figure. It gives someone terror as it is calculating and proving some recognition for something.

[3] was explored on “system failure”. It shows someone feeling afraid and distraught over something red and shiny. One is misinformed about thinking about losing something. A thing is blocked regarding the turning of a mechanism. One is lacking something and thus there are consequences regarding the denial of something.

[A] describes a cover-up. An obstacle seems present. Something feels indifferent about some mechanical failure.

[2] was explored on “obstacle”. It shows a spinning technique that reminds me of a ‘laser attachment’. It is also a combination of something moving which has acceleration to it. Someone is calm while there is refusal and dismissing here. This is done by a person whose head has grown and is enjoying something while being amused. Stage six shows the idea of finding and losing something. There is the idea of regenerating a concept of being proven. Something contained seems to be thrown across.

[TG4] was explored “from 1000 meters above the center of the site”. Stage six shows something spinning and bending like the ‘wind’. It seems to be a silver cluster that is frozen, yet fighting something that is unseen.

The State of Reality.com

Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:40 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

nobodysfuel wrote:
New project upcoming. . .

I keep getting:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /posting.php on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Any opinions?

I had zero issues posting; however, I did have to re-learn how to attach jpegs to the site. It took very little time to attach them.

*make sure they're only 600 pixels wide before attaching them!*

The State of Reality.com

Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:43 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

4 Viewer commonalities:

Downward movement
Outside
An arched or peaked structure with bracing in it
Peaked structure related to transportation in some way
An explosion on the structure

Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:24 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

having 403 and no authorized php issues like others. appears that post size matters

The State of Reality.com

Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:36 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Will write like Twitr: 4 RVer common: Down; outside; peak, braced structure relates to transport; explosion on struct; loose stuff flow & fall from struct; struct falls; crisis data; terror; deliberate act; tubular, man-made thing, above w movement up/down; proving point/retribution; special explosion (ornamental/microscopic).
NF

Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:00 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Major common (3 RVers): Bridge/causeway; central person; familiar location; melted metal; flowing H20 below; EIs – regular place to be; back & forth motion; noisy/chaotic; round, moving thing carefully placed/aimed
NF

Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:03 pm