It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:09 am

Project: GLIDER 
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Re: Project: GLIDER
Buffer Zone - My session data is below. I will remove this buffer later. I just did not want viewers to accidentally see data if they have not finished .

Buffer Zone - My session data is below.

----

My data mostly appear to make no sense at all in relation to the cue at first glance. I could be off target overall (which I should say has happened in the past month as I have been trying to fix my to calibrate to fix my sketching). I am waiting to see what others have gathered.

Possible structural error: While typing this, I realized that in the last part of my exploration (the center of the site), which I decided to do for more information because, when looking through the data, it seemed like I was describing some site all over the place in my two base sessions. It's optional to do a new freehand sketch with this particular prompt because I am not moving off-site, but doing so would maybe provide more information as I once learned here on the forums. However, I forgot to append new subscripts to the freehand sketch, but maybe they are not needed here.

This part was done after I had already ended my second base session S.T. I decided to resume after a 12- hour break or so. Therefore, maybe it's not problematic in this case. I don't if I should just discard this data out or not. My apologies. I will redo this prompt if need be, but I will see what you all say because if the PM has more work to be done, I do not want to overwork the target in a short period of time, hindering data collection.

Also, Scard on my S.T.s should be scared. It’s hard to spell/write sometimes in session.

Summaries:

Summary - Session 3 - Prompt: From the center of the site SSBP (the one with the structural error mentioned above):

There is a person and a platform. With the platform, there is ideas of interested, practical, fulfilled, noxious-onto, giving. I feel interested. Emotions here are scared. With the lifeform there are ideas of steering, residue, raving, meddlesome, sturdy, gifted, fortunate. There is an emotion of fear present. I feel excited and interested.

There is another aspect/feature in the lower right of the S.T. No tangibles perceived in the column, but there is something with the sensory of filmy, wavy, wiry sensory impressions and the idea of Buildup overtime(S4.5), which reminds me of residue(AOL/S). Whatever this feature is, it moving fast/rotating. Ideas of instigated, felt, steep, passionate, and crawling are associated.

Pictures:

Summary – Session 2:

Error trapped fishing and playing percepts.

This is a place with some sort of object, the intangible idea of a city is here and dealt. There are also fumes and the emotion of confusion. I feel weird and strange. The idea of complacent is here, but got left off S.T. by mistake.

Elsewhere at the site, there is a tangible platform, a tie. There are ideas of break or breaking, which reminds me of “to quit” (like when one takes a break from a task). Ideas of fulfilled and building or constructing something is also here. I feel fear and strange. There is the emotion of lost.

At the site there is also a person and a platform. There is the emotion of scared. I feel odd. There is the idea of something being built up and the idea of savings ( AOL-Bank). There are also ideas of activity, obnoxious and playful.

Pictures:

Summary - Session 1:

There is a huge circular object/structure that is sturdy and rotating and lots of motion with the idea of casted-away is here as well as filth, rubbish or waste, sitting, thinking danger, uniform (intangible idea), anger(intangible), gifted, brave. Important, routine, I feel weird and like I am questioning something at the site.

Also seemingly associated with this object or involved with something nearby is the idea of retreated, Dear, painted (colors are black & white). I feel happy, weird, and engaged or very attentive to something.

Nearby this circular object there is a building which reminds me of a basement(AOL/S). Emotions here are scared and forgiving. This is ridiculous is also an idea that is present(S4.5).

Pictures:

Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:41 pm