It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:54 pm

Project: GLIDER 
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Re: Project: GLIDER
Buffer Zone - My session data is below. I will remove this buffer later. I just did not want viewers to accidentally see data if they have not finished .

Buffer Zone - My session data is below.

----

My data mostly appear to make no sense at all in relation to the cue at first glance. I could be off target overall (which I should say has happened in the past month as I have been trying to fix my to calibrate to fix my sketching). I am waiting to see what others have gathered.

Possible structural error: While typing this, I realized that in the last part of my exploration (the center of the site), which I decided to do for more information because, when looking through the data, it seemed like I was describing some site all over the place in my two base sessions. It's optional to do a new freehand sketch with this particular prompt because I am not moving off-site, but doing so would maybe provide more information as I once learned here on the forums. However, I forgot to append new subscripts to the freehand sketch, but maybe they are not needed here.

This part was done after I had already ended my second base session S.T. I decided to resume after a 12- hour break or so. Therefore, maybe it's not problematic in this case. I don't if I should just discard this data out or not. My apologies. I will redo this prompt if need be, but I will see what you all say because if the PM has more work to be done, I do not want to overwork the target in a short period of time, hindering data collection.

Also, Scard on my S.T.s should be scared. It’s hard to spell/write sometimes in session.

Summaries:

Summary - Session 3 - Prompt: From the center of the site SSBP (the one with the structural error mentioned above):

There is a person and a platform. With the platform, there is ideas of interested, practical, fulfilled, noxious-onto, giving. I feel interested. Emotions here are scared. With the lifeform there are ideas of steering, residue, raving, meddlesome, sturdy, gifted, fortunate. There is an emotion of fear present. I feel excited and interested.

There is another aspect/feature in the lower right of the S.T. No tangibles perceived in the column, but there is something with the sensory of filmy, wavy, wiry sensory impressions and the idea of Buildup overtime(S4.5), which reminds me of residue(AOL/S). Whatever this feature is, it moving fast/rotating. Ideas of instigated, felt, steep, passionate, and crawling are associated.

Pictures:

Summary – Session 2:

Error trapped fishing and playing percepts.

This is a place with some sort of object, the intangible idea of a city is here and dealt. There are also fumes and the emotion of confusion. I feel weird and strange. The idea of complacent is here, but got left off S.T. by mistake.

Elsewhere at the site, there is a tangible platform, a tie. There are ideas of break or breaking, which reminds me of “to quit” (like when one takes a break from a task). Ideas of fulfilled and building or constructing something is also here. I feel fear and strange. There is the emotion of lost.

At the site there is also a person and a platform. There is the emotion of scared. I feel odd. There is the idea of something being built up and the idea of savings ( AOL-Bank). There are also ideas of activity, obnoxious and playful.

Pictures:

Summary - Session 1:

There is a huge circular object/structure that is sturdy and rotating and lots of motion with the idea of casted-away is here as well as filth, rubbish or waste, sitting, thinking danger, uniform (intangible idea), anger(intangible), gifted, brave. Important, routine, I feel weird and like I am questioning something at the site.

Also seemingly associated with this object or involved with something nearby is the idea of retreated, Dear, painted (colors are black & white). I feel happy, weird, and engaged or very attentive to something.

Nearby this circular object there is a building which reminds me of a basement(AOL/S). Emotions here are scared and forgiving. This is ridiculous is also an idea that is present(S4.5).

Pictures:

Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:41 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

[2994/5304] - Eric Randolph Pracht

[2994/5304] Data Summary

[X] This element is the circle in my S3 and also the center of the ST. Sensory data in the S4 of the element showed something that was dark, black, brown, and hairy. It also indicated the object was cold and wet. Dimensional aspects indicated there was something around it and also inside of something. There were also indications it was below, under and outside. I was afraid of what this object was.

[A] This element is the large, irregular drawing around [X]. Sensory data gave indications of wet, semi-hard, reflective, dark and transparent. The object was also stale and pungent. There is a crackling sound associated with this object and also frigid. The area of this object is small. I was curious about this area.

[B] This element appears to be some sort of path, walkway or trial, as indicated in the Tangible column of the S4. Sensory data showed it was hard, dark gray, pale and white. Dimensional data indicated it was flat and narrow with some of it being straight and part curved. This walkway was also near [A].

[C] Small triangular object on the left center of the ST. This is a small, faded, gray, metallic object. It is tubular and near [A], reminds me of a bicycle rack or stand. Possible a box of some type. The object is used for collecting something. It’s location is used as a ‘focal point,’ point of reference.

End of Data Summary

Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:00 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Hi Team. What is the status of this project now? Just a note: If there are more tasks soon, I may not be able to return session work very quickly due to health difficulties and other personal matters.

Major, I noticed no qualifier added to the most recent cue. Was this simply to establish a better lock on for follow-up work from the S.T.? I could be mistaken, but I have in my notes that you've said that if no qualifier is added to a cue, then "now" is usually what the matrix chooses but this is not always true. Did I note this correctly? If so, would that apply here? Thanks.

Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:46 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Yes, but only for Geofix work -- the TRV /now qualifier results in a session start time site freeze-frame.

Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:54 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Okay, since this project has kinda stalled for whatever reason, people have priorities, commitments, or just plan issues, I'm going to go out on a limb.

After doing the target suggested by Maj. Doom and posting the results I went Google Mapping in the Lakewood, CO area. I may be jumping to conclusions BUT, Lakewood has a LOT of lakes in the area, I looked at all of them, some in reference to a Green Mtn Park his dad had mentioned in an interview. One lake in particular, Kindrick Lake, http://www.google.com/maps/place/Kendrick+Lake+Park/@39.6837883,-105.1075804,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x8637fb8f583a3244!8m2!3d39.6838213!4d-105.1076233, looks suspiciously like the lake in my ST, only upside down. Triangular object on the now-right of the ST may indicate the playground area in the pictures of the lake area?

Could this be what/where we might find our missing person? Or am I just grasping at straws? I have no idea where his condo was in relation to this particular lake.

Major,Sir, can you shed any more light on this?

This old man will stop rambling now.

Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:14 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

My targeting guidance was incorrect...mea culpa.

TRV cue should be/have been according to SOP: Eric Randolph Pracht/present location

RV Geofix cue should have been: Eric Randolph Pracht/now

I expect to complete my rework of the project, tomorrow.

Ed

Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:18 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Just for "grins and giggles" I'll set up a TRN for the /present location to see what pops up. Sir, could it be the Matrix recognized my "level" and automatically translated the Eric Randolph Pracht cue as a TRV. I'll post my ST when completed.

Perhaps Multi and/or EricB can run one as well.

Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:41 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Yes, that happens fairly often, but not consistently. (In this case, it apparently did: from my revised perspective, your S3 freehand appears to be spot on).

I've completed my Geofix work and will pass my results to the project manager.

Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:12 am
Profile WWW