It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:15 am

Topical Search (blind) - Advanced students only 
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Topical Search (blind) - Advanced students only
You cannot use anything other than a diagrammatic item in the S.T. as an element to explore! So, regardless of the resulting Sasquatch AOL, treat that exercise as garbage. Rigid TRV structure...

Moving on: I am particularly drawn to that telescoping extrusion (for lack of other words) in your first S.T. -- especially in light of your second S.T.'s 'far away' cut-out. The extrusion appears to 'emanate' from that small rectangle diagram, and is probably associated with the left half of the second S.T.

Note to freshman (freshwoman?) level LearnRV students: Site Template cut-outs can also portray separation in time (e.g., the effects of a target's present action(s) in the future), as well as a separation of place (to include other dimensions).

Label the small rectangle as Element 1 and explore it:

From the top of [1] SSBP (The brackets in this case imply 'element')

This is a continuation of the first session (next page number = S.T. page + 1), so in order to differentiate the key site aspects in the subsequent S3 freehand from those in the initial one, you will need to append each one with subscripts. Don't use cardinals, [X1], [A1] etc., because those imply other things in an S3 [site] -- a binary star system has two equal [X] entities, ergo [X1] and [X2]. A murder site might include a single murderer [X] and two victims, [A1] and [A2], neither one more significant than the other.

From the top of [X1] SSBP (The brackets, as usual, imply 'aspect')

No mistakes allowed...keep up the good work. (If you could place a bit more emphasis upon session neatness/clarity, that would be nice).

Note: S5 (and S7) are rarely used, and I did not expect you to get it right -- just wanted to point out that it is a perfect example of a case where a "there must be a pony in here somewhere" S4 'pop-up' often hits paydirt.

Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:30 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:51 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

I will post the work of another former MIA team member, whose session results on this project closely match yours.

Not to jump to any conclusions, but things appear to be leaning in the direction of BF = 'artificial lifeform,' perhaps 'projections' that assemble into BFs. Or, 'replicas' of actual LFs, 'beaming down/into' our field of perception.

All things considered, we are dealing with an incredible phenomenon, which RV will need to sort out.

Here are some thoughts in the open literature that address the enigma: https://www.gaia.com/article/ufos-bigfo ... connection

One very important aspect of the phenomenon is that whatever these things are, they -- or their 'controllers/puppeteers' -- appear to be telepathic (this is one thing that I will be testing out, during my upcoming field trip).

This project will close out on 31 December. (I will be conducting related fieldwork, beginning in April 2019 -- more about that, later in the month).

Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:30 pm
Profile WWW
Advanced User
Advanced User

Attachment:
0629_6933 001.jpg
0629_6933 001.jpg [ 54.29 KiB | Viewed 287 times ]

Attachment:
0629_6933 002.jpg
0629_6933 002.jpg [ 58.4 KiB | Viewed 287 times ]

Summary:

The primary element is analogous to a road. It's dimensions are broad, open, long, flat, and parallel. It is hard, dirty, cracked and uneven in texture, as well as gritty, sandy, course and loose. Colors are black, gray, brown and tan. It smells herbal and mineral, and tastes chalky, bitter, bland, and mineral. Temperatures are warm and hot. I hear crackling, whooshing, and high-pitched whirring. I feel boredom, and the EI is calm.

The second element appears to be a physical body of a person. It feels smooth, soft, and fuzzy. Colors are brown, beige, black, milky off-white, and green. It smells like 'funk', sweet, floral, and fragrant. It tastes salty, sweet and bland. Temperatures are warm, and luke-warm. I hear humming and something muffled and intermittent. Its dimensions are round, lean, curved, and prostrate. AOLs were skin, hair, person, lifeform, arm, eye, perfume, body, and limb. I am curious and the EI is peaceful.

The third element is a hollow, thin, long, straight, round, cylindrical object that is a tool or instrument. It is hard, smooth, and slick and appears silver/gray, metallic and shiny. It tastes mineral, metallic, acidic, and bland. I feel cool and luke-warm like "room" temperature. I hear clink and clank. I am curious, and could not detect any EI. It is like a wand or baton, analogously.

Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:39 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

The 'wand' AOL/S is intriguing in light of Vernon's (Pael) session. Take a look at his summary.

What in the heck is a 'stick figure' doing in your S.T.!?

Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:49 pm
Profile WWW
Advanced User
Advanced User

It was a reaction to my sense of the different proportions between [X] and [A] . The 'person' seemed relatively much smaller, so I shrunk it.

My S[3] of [A]:

Attachment:
S[3] of [A] 001.jpg
S[3] of [A] 001.jpg [ 26.21 KiB | Viewed 270 times ]

Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:05 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

You may change the scale of an analytical sketch, but it still must be drawn in the S.T. exactly as it appears in the S3.

Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:28 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Ed Dames wrote:
I will post the work of another former MIA team member, whose session results on this project closely match yours.

Not to jump to any conclusions, but things appear to be leaning in the direction of BF = 'artificial lifeform,' perhaps 'projections' that assemble into BFs. Or, 'replicas' of actual LFs, 'beaming down/into' our field of perception.

All things considered, we are dealing with an incredible phenomenon, which RV will need to sort out.

I do recall the conversation after the first killshot event in Reno 2013 about what you thought about this hypothesis.

I do think that my session and David Rosetta's are practically identical. The "lifeform" work that Pael and Norbert did are quite similar as well. More or less metaphorically describing some "equipment" like stuff that makes this even more intriguing.

I will be working my follow on work tomorrow or the next day. I will update before posting. I hope that Pael is doing some form of follow on as well.

Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:20 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Angel Stanz - 2007 (blind target)

Summary:

[X] appears to be a heavy object, perhaps scientific in nature. Perceived S6 data leads me to believe it is a desired piece relevant to the cue, and may be buoyant as well. Perplexing (AI) to me is that so many percepts were involved with aspect [A]. [A] appears to be “like liquid, like gelatinous.” It’s dense, and appears to be “anchoring” [X] to it. Within [A] there is motion. However, this motion is slow and is impeded by the density of [A]. The motion also appears to be partially obstructed by two circular objects. I’m confused (AI) why the “liquid” is perceived to be anchoring [X], as it also seems to be contributing to [X] to be hidden. These properties of [A] appear to be serving an undesired purpose. Beneath [X] and [A] the temperature is perceived to be cold. However, above [X] the temperature is perceived to be warm. There are also objects above [X] that are displacing and collecting.

Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:43 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Although the project has so far not determined the nature of these LFs, there is a plethora of information in the open literature that would suggest that they are actual creatures, i.e., not surrogates, artificial constructs, 'avatars' or ghosts. If that is the case, project data would indicate that they are transported to and from Earth's surface via some mechanism ('exotic' technology), perhaps created/devised by a race (or system) other than their own.

Tangential notes:

> They can appear and disappear almost instantaneously.

> They have telepathic capabilities.

> They appear highly intelligent.

Although the question of 'why' must eventually be addressed, the immediate task is to determine where these LFs are transporting from -- and to explore that place/(places). Also, the possibility that they are travelling through time from another Earth era cannot be discounted, or shuttling back and forth in this era from an unknown terrestrial location/(locations). Interdimensional transit is a very difficult postulate to support, at this time. However, in the vast spans of space and time -- who knows: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guild_Navigator

Run one or more of these cues:

[7799/1388] 'Sasquatch'/origin

[5958/0563] Lifeform/birthplace (TRM: Silver Star Mt photo)

[7877/6416] Lifeform/birthplace (TRM: Patterson-Gimlin photo)

I will discuss the upcoming IMAGO fieldwork, at the end of the project.

Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:37 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Here is my follow on work:

I felt that the Spherical archetype in my base session was most likely to contain our goals. The circle in side of the sphere was also targeted for follow on.

Element [1] was focused on the Spherical archetype of Aspect B and produced:

A smooth patterned Resistance of Force it visually reminds me of something ‘Floating’ it is Encapsulating something Purposeful and is associated with a Divided & Incoherent Resistance. There is some Falling Radiation at the site. It is associate with the concept of Intuitive Matter. It reminds me of ‘Fallout’. Something at the site is On Edge and is a Divided Idea of Perspective Intuition.

Stage Six Visually Reveals: An Amorphous area that has much motion moving in and out of the center of the area. Inside this area resides a face like portrayal. An Idea Light Bulb is noted as well.

Stage Six data reveals: a Mirrored “camouflage’ like concept that is Coexisting at the site. The idea of Benevolence is noted herein. There are impressions of “It means no Harm”, and “It is here for an Experience”. There is a Cohabitation of some Stuff. It is Living Consciousness; Alive and Purposeful. There is an In & Out ‘Breathing’ associate with Experiencing Seeing and Experiencing Smelling and some Cognitive Reactions at the site. There are some things that remind me of a ‘Relay’ and a ‘Transmission’ of a Pattern Recognition. There are some things here that remind me of ‘Seeing’ Receptors. There is an Updraft noted below the Mirrored ‘Camouflage’ Thing.

Image\

Element [3] was focused on the inner most circle archetype in the center of the spherical archetype of Aspect [B]:

[3] is a Divisional Space Mechanical Thing that is Swift, Fast and is associated with some Distance. Something about it reminds me of a ‘Rollcall’. It is some Stuff of Divided Awareness and Consciousness that is Outpouring in Nature. Something about it reminds me of ‘Organized Noise’. It has an emotional impact of Coping. This IT is Reaching Out and Feeling in a Mental Space Box.

Stage Six Visually Reveals: a rough octagonal shape at the base with a spherical archetype at its base with a lot of motion swirling upwards towards a repeating bowed archetype, implying motion up and out of the spherical shape at the base.

Stage Six Data Reveals: A Dense ‘Bow plane’ of a Loud Whispering and Shouting that reminds me of ‘Chanting’. The Goal of this Thing is a ‘Saint’ like impression. This is an Outpouring of Energy from Within and Without. It reminds me of a ‘Coaxial Cable’ Connection. There is something Endearing to this Event’s Place although it appears Horrific. A Swirling Presence Entity or Identity is associated with Semi-Consciousness. It is a Portable Investigation. The Goal of this Thing is an Apparatus that reminds me of an ‘Arm’.

Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:56 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Ed Dames wrote:
Note to freshman (freshwoman?) level LearnRV students: Site Template cut-outs can also portray separation in time (e.g., the effects of a target's present action(s) in the future), as well as a separation of place (to include other dimensions).

That's an interesting little nugget; Food for thought.

Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:18 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I wrote the TRN down without trying to look at the cue, and put the next three sessions aside in an attempt to do them blind(ish)
[7299/1388]

Aspect x is a distant planet, there is a meeting and resonance. I also had an idea I put down as AOL at the time, maybe it should have been aol/s- temporal space shield. I feel AI-envious, and the emotions Ei-pround are present. This place has something to do with laser, timing and mirrors. I feel this is aol/s- like a fax machine.

Aspect A is like a suitcase, it has packaging and dimensions. I am AI- mesmerized and AI- experienced. The emotions of feeling ei-fuzzy is present. This aspect has something to do with a distant horizon, an apex, a predator playing and sunshine. I also got the intangible word idea of hallucinations.

Aspect B has to do with a messenger and a message, something is deposit and waiting. I am AI- bored. There is a metal structure, floating and "közvetít" a hungarian word for sending and receiving, basically passing of information. (I had an AOL- behind closed eyes, which seemed like nonsense and I out down as AOL but continues to feel important)

Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:28 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I came down with bronchitis and the constant hacking is making it hard to concentrate, I will be first to say this session might be off

[7877/6416]

Aspect X is a target, with a groove and a spin. It has to do with a decision and a direction. Aol/s - something to do. I feel repulsed.

Aspect A appears to be a life form, emotions around it are EI- fun. Ei-assignment makes me think it is concentrating on what it is doing. It is surrounded by purpose, relax and environment. It is wild and random I am impressed.

Aspect B is like a storage facility for examination. It is telescopic. I am both Ai-impressed and AI- worried, other emotions at the site are EI- fun and EI- behaving, having to do with a mentor and a rewars

Sadly I cant get to the third session today, and I'm out of the country dec 11-18, I shall get to it when I get back

Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:09 pm