It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:58 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Open search & timeline tool 
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Re: Open search & timeline tool
[7030/2557]Open search – Follow-on

Primary function of [8] (the pipe or vessel)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1WsUmN ... WaS6xx11KO

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1MltHR ... A-2S5pofze

Discussion

I’m not posting a data summary here. But loosely speaking, the pipe is a segment in a process. Something is handed off from one segment to the next: chemicals or temperature. Half of the process is smaller and involves cooling and the other half is very large and is hot. This is an automatic process and relies on economies of scale. This is a big plant and there are also some deadly chemicals here. There is spreading out below, but also spiraling. A turbine comes to mind, and also a geothermal heat sink.

Nobodysfuel

Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:58 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Element [9] “Leverage”

The S3 analytical sketch shows something flowing outwards from pipes, where it should have gone down straight.

This is a place and flat landscape associated with tribe. There are people here who feel unimpressed and bored. There are fragments and pooling liquid here associated with draining and resource. There are pieces and liquid here associated with error and abnormal mixing. There is falling liquid here associated with orders from above and hierarchy.

Element [10] “Escape”

The S3 analytical sketch shows 3 round hollow objects moving downward fast to a larger pool or area. One of the round hollow objects has left the pattern and “escaped.”

This is a place and a mass of objects which are like conglomerate and are like sludge. It is associated with error and miss and it makes me feel nervous. There are people here who feel shame. This is a great mistake and a loss of honor. There is crap here and a floating mess associated with salvage, place of admittance and coming clean. There are pierced objects here associated with forge anew and starting over.

Discussion

Something leaks and mixes here in an abnormal way. Someone has used their power for force an abnormal situation or is using their power to deal with the unusual situation.

This is a precedent setting-level situation and causes people to rethink the process.

Nobodysfuel

Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:00 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Most important Tangibles

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jij-K ... 3UHZk0i3wf

This is a loop and segment associated with broken, operation and pipe-driven. This is a place and a filling station associated with drain. It makes me feel wary and people here feel ashamed and upset. There are fragments and pipes and they are associated with descend into chaos, abnormal, and out of control. There are flames here associated with collapse. There are pierced objects associated with mess.

Most important Intangibles

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Hgq0s ... KCFnxKT9az

This is a place, enclosure, and a pipe which are like a bracket and they are associated with irregular, accidental, before & after, consequences. There is a machine-driven agency here. It makes me feel wistful. There are people here who feel shame, unimpressed, and disappointed. There is a flow here.

Associated concepts are hypocrisy, meeting words with power, public pressure and is like a mirror.

Discussion

This is an accidental pipe burst making a mess and causing the operators to feel shame.

This is a very tightly enclosed area. There is bureaucracy and consequences. There is public pressure resulting from this causing a lot of reflection or perhaps wondering what might have been.

Nobodysfuel

Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:42 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

250 Metres West of the target SSBV

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1L52oK ... hrJ1ZsYa7j

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1dFipW ... VQKQtQRLSa

S6 [250 Metres West of the target]

There is steam. There is layered land. There is a driveway. There is water. Viewer note: there is a chemical burning feeling in my eyes when drawing part of this.

[6663/2952] The dome structure depicted in the S6 [250 Metres West of the target] above

https://drive.google.com/open?id=14qUG9 ... 4zMJdZLSBG

https://drive.google.com/open?id=17ZPaV ... llkEPFkSGK

Discussion

This is a big dome-shaped structure. It is a hive of activity. Particles and clouds of hard dirt are flowing away and above. People down wind are going to prepare in advance for this weather front. It’s a special place of measuring and for metering. There is energy inside and nervous energy. There is a landscape in front of this building and something flows into a river. There is a chief steward and section chief here barking out orders. There are people in buildings nearby who are inspired. This seems like a research place but is also practical. It could be a prototype of something going to be deployed.

S6 [1 – Inside] Inside the dome

https://drive.google.com/open?id=12NTrS ... LGvSMzxsDk

There is machinery here associated with punishment and shelf life/expiry which is like a lithium ion battery. There is a stockpile here associated with shelter. There is water here which is like a lake.

Provisional postulates

The best short summary of this event comes from Most important Tangibles and Most important Intangibles.

“This is an accidental pipe burst making a mess and causing the operators to feel shame.

This is a very tightly enclosed area. There is bureaucracy and consequences. There is public pressure resulting from this causing a lot of reflection or perhaps wondering what might have been.”

Postulates (First draft)

P0 - Burst pipe/vessel, spill, and cloud release at chemical factory due to operator error, with political consequences.

P1 - Burst pipe/vessel, spill, and radiation release at nuclear plant or research reactor due to operator error, with political consequences.

P2 - Burst pipe/vessel, spill, and cloud release at petroleum refinery due to operator error, with political consequences.

P3 - Burst pipe/vessel at fraking site, spill, and cloud release due to operator error, with political consequences.

The first possible vesting date for this open search is Friday, February 15th 2019. I am going to analyze my data for the rest of the week.

I am struck by how well the original S3 freehand sketch, captures the situation.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ZLqL6 ... i_YzrmSlcc

Blow out, piercing to the sides and dribbling down through the middle.

Nobodysfuel

Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:15 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

February 2019 Open Search Final Discussion [7030/2557]

This is an accidental pipe burst making a mess and causing the operators to feel shame.

This is a very tightly enclosed area. There is bureaucracy and consequences. There is public pressure resulting from this causing a lot of reflection or perhaps wondering what might have been.

Multiple Data Points
- Complex chemistry: technology, multiple connected vessels; pipes; heat transfer (hot & cold in close proximity); liquid or gas; complex flow; industrial situation; precipitate; like soup; expensive metal; overcooked; mixing; large equipment; deadly chemicals; like lithium ion battery; chemical burning feeling
- Error: operator or maintenance; bored/inattentive; little used equipment, miscalculation; (improper?) directives from hierarchy; shame
- Blow out/piercing: high pressure pipe-shaped fracture
- Leak or spill in local environment: clouds above; people downwind; neighbors (buyer beware); dribbling down and away; river
- Complex corporate situation and public response: hierarchy; leverage; barter; management feels trapped and powerless by the situation; political consequences; rethinking the situation; multiple attempts to fix; bureaucracy; Chief Steward/section chief barking orders
- Landscape: like Martian landscape; peaceful; river; layered land
- Boring & exciting: a boring technical environment (both EIs and AIs), lack of attention; also wary, shame, and someone barking orders. The only way boring industrial places become exciting is if there is an accident.

Limited Data Points
- Drilling deep into the ground
- Experimental or research situation
- Energy
- Flames
- Filling station
- Industry with a bad reputation: unimpressed people, cynical people, forked tongues

Postulates
P0 - Chemical factory accident
P1 - Petroleum refinery accident
P2 - Loss of cooling, cooling water spill at nuclear reactor
P3 - Mine or geothermal plant shaft rupture

Timeline: February 15th to March 29th, 2019

Be well,
Nobodysfuel

Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:19 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Maybe. . .

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... n-missouri

"A rupture and fire on a Missouri natural gas pipeline early Sunday caused “no known loss of life or serious injury,” according to a Sunday morning Facebook post from the Audrain County Sheriff’s Office.

The cause of fire, which interrupted power to several homes, was unknown, according to a KMIZ television report, citing a spokeswoman for Panhandle Eastern Pipe Line Company LP. The company wasn’t working on the pipeline before the explosion, the report said.

The fire lit up the early-morning sky on Sunday, the sheriff’s office said, but once the supply was cut off, it burned off the remaining gas and was extinguished after about 40 minutes. The pipeline ruptured north of Mexico, Missouri, about 120 miles (193 km) from St. Louis."

Nobodysfuel

Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:37 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Greetings,

I think this is a likely candidate. . .

Tank with carcinogenic chemical goes up in flames in Texas, residents urged to shut vents

https://www.rt.com/usa/454079-fire-chem ... ity-texas/

"A petrochemical storage facility has caught fire in Deer Park, Texas, sending thick plumes of potentially hazardous smoke into the air. Locals have been urged to seek shelter inside as firefighters struggle to contain the blaze.

The inferno has been ravaging one of the tanks of the Intercontinental Terminals Company (ITC), based in Deer Park, a city of some 32,000 in southeast Texas. Videos and photos shared on social media show a thick pillar of black smoke billowing from the facility into the air."

This fire spread to at least 6 more tanks. And there was an Exxon fire the day before; and these multiple site fires will add to the tricky politics and resident backlash, I'm sure.

I find it interesting how the Matrix chooses Open Search topics, since there were many other huge news items this month: Ethiopian Air; New Zealand mass shooting, and more. The Matrix seems very concerned with things related to the planet and environment: geophysics and environmental impact.

I've always been interested with playing with the Open Search cue and qualifiers to see whether I could look at specific topics with reliability.

I may look into regional qualifiers, such as United States of America/Open Search

Or, Open Searches relating to specific topics or people: me/Open Search; <company name>/Open Search.

Nobodysfuel

Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:01 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Here is another contender:

"China chemical blast death toll rises to 47

The death toll in a huge blast at a chemical plant in eastern China has jumped to 47, with 90 badly injured, according to state news agency Xinhua.

Many neighbouring factories inside the industrial park caught fire after the explosion.

China's earthquake administration reported a tremor equivalent to 2.2-magnitude at the time of the blast.

The death toll makes it one of the country's worst industrial accidents in recent years.

The blast happened at about 14:50 local time (06:50 GMT) on Thursday at a plant in Yancheng, run by Tianjiayi Chemical.

According to Xinhua, a total of 640 people were sent to hospital. Many were in critical condition and dozens had severe injuries, the agency reports."

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-47663023

I believe the Texas incident is nearly a perfect fit, but I will do my due diligence on this China event.

I have often wondered what captures the Open Search cue's attention, and I believe it to be "big energy": 1) kinetic energy, such as earth quakes, tsunamis, land slides and rock shelf collapses; or 2) potential energy to plasma, such as explosions, fires, and volcanoes. I believe these would be big physics that would be noticeable from space (not to imply that anyone is watching from space).

There are so many big news stories that capture human interest, but don't appear in Open Searches.

Hmm. . . I smell a project: TRV Open Search cue session results/primary cause?

Nobodysfuel

Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:42 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

You've got my curiosity up, nofool. My workload is easing up a little, and it has been years since I've run a Matrix 'open search,' so I'll hit it first with Geofix and then get back to you.

[9999/9999] Open search

Majordamus

Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:27 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Thanks Major,

I believe the last Open Search just vested (Deer Park Texas, above). And so I suspect your TRNs will be pointing to a new one. I'll work your TRNs as well and post before the 2 week cutoff.

Nobodysfuel

Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:10 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Greetings Major,

Thank you again for doing the GeoFix on [9999/9999]. I have just completed a base session and some follow-on using those same TRNs. Though, I must say that it doesn't appear to be related to the threat you identified.

It may be that your prompting of responsible agents has resolved the situation and the Open Search queue has spooled through to another target. (I ran the base session March 29th).

I don't want to post results and steal your thunder, unless you have moved on from this topic.

Btw, thank you again for recommending "Most important Tangibles" and "Most important Intangibles" as follow-on prompts. I use them often and find them efficient and invaluable. I had considered trying "Most important Analytical Overlay" one day just for fun.

Be well,
Nobodysfuel

Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:53 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

When did I recommend those prompts?

Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:55 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Greetings Major,

Wouldn't you know it, but I can't to locate where this advice was given. I could have sworn it was from you. But I may be incorrect.

I do have a reference to the following thread in which you recommend "Purpose" follow-ons, and these are indispensable as well.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=10888&p=58978&hilit=specificity#p58978

I will keep searching, but I apologize if I misquoted you.

Nobodysfuel.

Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:35 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Indeed, a big-time misquote -- such actions would crash and burn a TRV session.

Doom

Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:07 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Thank you for the clarification, Major.

Nobodysfuel

Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:36 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Open Search April 2019

This was done about 1 week after the Major’s session and GeoFix work, using the same TRNs. It doesn’t seem to mesh with his results, and I don’t know why. I may have been that actions to prompt authorities flushed the Open Search cue through to the next target. In either event, I’m posting what I got.

This is a busy site template with 5 aspects and lots going on. The site is associated with chain of events and tragic comedy and is like the blame game. There are 2 or 3 serious, things occurring at once, perhaps independently, perhaps dependently.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_63XC ... C8NLN-PHG3

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1G28Sn ... QCP4i-Feo2

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1gG4E9 ... fRAXRYirFu

The most important aspect of the site is a tubular shaped thing in a narrow place which is like a bottleneck and associated with collapse. There is something lifting on top of the thing, and something spilling and spreading from it associated with plop, spill, deposit, and chain of events which makes me feel shock and nausea. There is a spiraling cloudy shape above this place. There are life forms here who feel nausea, upset, and suffocated. They are associated with descent and narcotic. There is ground and a peaceful river below. This aspect is associated with big event and noteworthy. The general location is a wide area in a natural setting.

“Big event”: Something enters an area and then overflows this area. It is a thing and a spill which is like a pot associated with overflow and panic. This is a place with a channel associated with spill-proof, flood-protection, and encasement which is like a dam and also like a bladder. It is associated with spill.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1kv2-I ... hYEE2WidLR

The 2nd most important aspect of the site is a thing under high pressure like a box on something like a bed. It is leaking and dribbling below which is associated with agent, chemistry, and appalling. It is a leaking filament from a container associated with destruction and erosion as it drips away. It makes me feel watchful and suspicious. There are people here who feel upset and judgmental.

The 3rd most important aspect of the site is a thing billowing up and out in multiple directions associated with enlarge and accumulate which is like fabric. It makes me feel dazed and disoriented. There are people below who feel spacey and confused. Below this billowing shape is a machine in a thick square structure. The spreading is like foam, like snow, and also like pulp and is associated with plop as it descends. This situation is both funny and not funny. (Viewer note: it’s like it would be funny if it were happening to a cartoon character, but it’s real; like getting run over by a marsh mellow truck or a fire extinguisher plant burning down).

“Thing”: This is a place, a thing, and a slope associated with fill and drain which make me feel bored. This is a line of material like a stitch. It spirals below and spreads out above and below. It is associated with main, central, send off, cast off, and waste.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1UuXrP ... 24bOYIWOdu

The 4th most important aspect of the site is a thin direct upward outflow which is a thing and spreading spirals shapes over a wide area of the environment. There is a biological entity here associated with enliven, in vivo, and creation. It feels happy. This thing makes me feel pleased and curious. There are life forms and people here. They feel scared and watchful. This situation also makes me feel shocked, nervous, and panic. There are flames here associated with aloft, spill, flame out, burn, collision and is like an eyeball. There is debris here associated with impact and up & out. There are also flakes and pieces, associated with spill over, target, and cheap chemistry like a soft blanket. There is also grease here which is like bearer of bad news, also like an omen, and also like a leftover blanket. This situation is associated with biology and much death, and is like a soup of death. Something is being lifted out of a place below to make this situation.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1MvyA9 ... mBgf2Uodmf

“Biological entity”: This is a swirling upward moving thing, object, and flames. It is a mass associated with drain and lessen and makes me feel bored. There are life forms here who feel dull. It is associated with mistake. It is also associated with space and pattern. It is associated with space and is like a space cloud and also like the aftermath of a comet.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1in8K3 ... G__1yl8UOD

“Much death”: This is an upward swirling thin channel accumulating from something over a wide area. It is a place and a conduit associated with life, off/away and is like near death. It is a procedure associated with to death and is like an event horizon which makes me feel relief and blissful. The disembodied emotion of blissful exist here. It is associated with send away and hand off. It’s like a relay team handing off the baton from one to another.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=189Eay ... 4VcznJO9R0

The 5th most important aspect of the site is a thin spiraling group of small pieces descending through a place over a wide area and entering water from #2 above [A]. It is associated with merge, nature, natural, beautiful, and peaceful and makes me feel wary and pleased. There is dirt, rocks and land here associated with splash and filling. Where the stream of material enters the water is associated with environmental benefit and wash way, and is like a wash cycle.

Discussion
This session appears oddly similar to the previous Open Search, which was probably the oil storage rupture and fire event in Deer Park, Texas in March 2019. However, I do believe it to be a different animal and not AOL-drive. It is different from Deer Park for the following reasons:
[*]More death here with suffocation EIs; there was none at Deer Park and ambivalent emotions
[*]The ST is way busier here
[*]This ST references biology as well as chemistry; Deer Park was only about chemistry
[*]This is a lot scarier than Deer Park. Deer Park fire was hard to put out but once they established the method, it was just a matter of time. The only remedy here seems to be letting it disperse into the environment.

Provisional postulates
P0 - Oil refinery explosion and leak overflowing containment efforts
P1 - Explosion and overflow of coal tailings pond
P2 - Pharmaceutical factory accident
P3 - Oil train crashing into oil refinery

Timeline: April 6th to May 25th, 2019

It’s tax season, so I can’t afford much time for follow-on, but I will think about the postulates and perhaps change them a bit over time.

Nobodysfuel

Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:40 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Greetings Folks,

I can't vouch for the above postulates any longer. At the time I was doing this open search, I was also working the same cue blind. I suspect my unconscious spread results out over these 2 sessions, and so the above results are part of the story, but incomplete.

I won't be posting the other results.

We'll just have to wait and see.

Nobodysfuel

Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:32 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Greetings folks,

I had time to do a new Open Search, so here you go. . .

Data summary

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1XCacT ... VTawifS1Ju

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1T4Ep8 ... Rhzy0bDO0T

The most important aspect of the site is a thing and an object in a steady state associated with tearing and chaos. It has a sharp downward curing motion in layers. It makes me feel afraid. These are stripes high above. Below is a place associated with janitorial, fall back, and retreat.

Element [1] is a thing and an object which is like a bridge between worlds. Something swirls and descends from this height. It makes me feel fascinated. There are life forms here who feel afraid, scared, and worried. There are other life forms here who feel a sense of serenity. There is sky above and a place below. This is a bridge to beyond worlds.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FeFT4 ... 0Et6S7MWIb

The 2nd most important aspect of the site is a thing and an object in a circulating pattern, from top to bottom, associated with principle of motion and physics. There are many small things inside which descend quickly. It makes me curious. It is like a drain, and also like a funnel. There is something orbital high above. There are life forms here who feel wary, afraid, and worried. The top of this is like a platform.

Element [2] are things and objects associated with conglomerate. They make me feel wary and scared. These are rocks and pellets spinning and descending through layers associated with collapse and they are piercing life forms below who feel wary and panic. These pellets are associated with dripping.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RK4Bw ... Z-pktY5Lmb

S6[Site]
There are many small round objects descending through atmospheric layers in a clearly defined zone.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OwoIf ... hHP7HFsDwj

Element [3] are many round things and objects descending quickly from high above, through layers, to a well defined location below, causing a cloud. They are like chain links and I feel afraid. They are associated with over the top, noteworthy, filmed, concern, and big life (a big event). It is a jolt of pieces. Attention is turned upwards and something is looked at. It is like a hard drive (as in hard driving weather).

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1XpnOk ... GLjJkdkSSe

Postulates
P0 – Intense localized hail or rain storm
P1 – Tornado
P2 – Hurricane

Timeline: June 15th to July 27th, 2019

Nobodysfuel

Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:57 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Hail in central US; snow in Colorado. . .

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/severe-storms ... ories.html

There were 300 damaging storm reports from Colorado to South Carolina on Friday, with two deaths reported in severe storms as well.

One person died when a tree fell on a car in Ullin, Illinois, while another person died in Van Buren, Missouri, after a tree fell on a boat, according to the National Weather Service.

There were over 140,000 people without power in Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia and South Carolina on Saturday morning.

Unfortunately, more severe storms are expected for a huge part of the country from the Plains into the Southeast Saturday.

The biggest threat for tornadoes will be in the Plains from Oklahoma City to Wichita, Kansas, but an isolated tornado in the Southeast is possible.

Nobodysfuel

Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:09 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

This is probably it:

Freak summer hailstorm engulfs Guadalajara's cars, streets in up to 6 feet of ice
https://www.freep.com/story/news/weathe ... 616199001/

A freak summer hailstorm buried parts of a Mexican city in 5 to 6 feet of ice, engulfing cars on the street in a stunning display.

"I've never seen such scenes in Guadalajara," the state governor, Enrique Alfaro, told Agence France-Presse.

Guadalajara, the capital city of Jalisco with a population of almost a million and a half people, saw at least six of its neighborhoods on the outskirts blanketed in the massive hail accumulation Sunday, AFP reported.

At least 200 buildings and 50 vehicles were damaged by the ice.

No fatalities were reported, but at least two people showed early signs of hypothermia.

According to AFP, although hailstorms aren't uncommon in the summer in Jalisco, nothing of this magnitude had been recorded. Guadalajara is northwest of Mexico City and is about 5,000 feet above sea level.

========================
Summer hailstorm in Guadalajara, Mexico, buries cars, damages houses
More than 3 feet of hail fell during the freak summer storm.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/weather/su ... s-n1025321

July 1, 2019, 1:28 PM EDT / Updated July 1, 2019, 5:21 PM EDT
By Elisha Fieldstadt

A freak summer hailstorm in Guadalajara, Mexico, buried cars and damaged hundreds of houses Sunday morning, officials said.
Videos capture aftermath of hail storm in Guadalajara, Mexico
July 1, 201900:52

Jalisco state's civil defense agency began working at dawn to clear ice from the streets, Jalisco Gov. Enrique Alfaro said. Photos posted by the agency showed cars almost fully covered in hail, and The Associated Press reported that hundreds of homes were damaged.

The hail also blocked drainage systems, which led to severe flooding in some parts of the city.

Alfaro said more than 3 feet of hail had fallen, adding that he had never seen anything like it.

He said later Sunday that there were not any reports of injuries or fatalities. He said the Mexican army and local Guadalajara and Tlaquepaque officials had also responded.

Following the storm, the temperatures Sunday reached a high of 81 degrees Fahrenheit in Guadalajara, according to the AP.

Nobodysfuel

Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:07 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Oddly enough, there have been an abundance of suitable candidates for this Open Search. Though, I do believe the Mexican hail storm is a stand out.

However, in the past week there have been severe rain storms and flooding in Japan and India, with an Indian dam collapsing and killing 13 people.

Mudslide Triggered by Heavy Rain in Southern Japan Injures 4; More Than 1 Million Told to Evacuate
https://weather.com/news/news/2019-07-0 ... evauations

India recovers 13 bodies after monsoon dam breach
https://news.yahoo.com/india-recovers-1 ... RzZWMDc2M-

And then this:
Thanks to a Heavy Rainstorm in D.C., the White House's Basement is Flooded
https://time.com/5622068/rainstorm-wash ... ite-house/

I'll keep watching the news
Nobodysfuel

Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:57 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

As previously stated, it was hard to determine a clear winner for this last open search. I really do think the Mexican hail event was the standout here.

Nobodysfuel

Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:04 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

August 2019

[6135/2889]Open Search

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fVttc ... uPjIo9jm0W

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1iNOEn ... zFjH0kv6i6

The most important aspect of the site is a thing and an event which is like a breakwater; it is spilling and spiraling down. It is a force associated with chilling, destructive and unsettled. There are people here who are paranoid. They also feel nausea, shock, and suffocated. There is debris falling from a pipe. It makes me feel upset and blissful. Something here is landing. It is like coal water. It is a printable error also associated with (making) headlines.

[5] This is a fast moving thing, deposit, flow, and flames which crosses a boundary and scours earth to the bone. It makes me feel afraid and shocked. It is associated with pushing, displacement, prodded, and alarming and is like a drain and also like a river. The situation is associated with razed, and flop, and it is a generation-maker (perhaps a once in a generation story).

[1] Paranoid: This place is a channel with many small thin natural organic things which spill below. It is a powerful force like the crest of a wave and I feel curious and wary. This is a flow associated with pyromania. It is a formation and there are flames associated with change and it is like a Phoenix Bird (rising from the ashes).

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1R_cgA ... V2OGjt9a5_

The 2nd most important aspect is a big force which is a chain reaction, bouncing along and down which is like a plop. It is like crapping my pants. This thing is overdue, a major reaction associated with death, changing of the guard, and hopeful. It brings down a government. I feel scared, afraid, nausea, and shock. There is a lot of dust here.

[2] Brings down a government: This place is a large tube which is like a pipe with dynamic movement inside. It is a fast flow over a short period associated with form and change and I feel scared and shocked. This place is like a pot. There are bright objects and airborne pieces and it is like losing one’s lunch. It is associated with fear-provoking, jostle, up-end, and end-over-end.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=18LaI2 ... pbhgCVgIcG

[4] on the downward bouncing movement: This is a slope. There is a drop here and a descent from a precipice, ledge, and rock wall which makes me feel shocked and nauseous. It falls across the landscape like rain. It is baffling. The movement is like broad painting strokes (on the landscape). This situation is associated with pain and calamity. It crashes into buildings and single family dwellings. It is like an hors d’oeuvre in that something comes later, in this chain of events, which is way more important. It is associated with portend.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=19kc6l ... 9yT6fY3r2M

[6] on one of the buildings in S6[4]: This is a place, an enclosure, and a building and it is being speared while soft and moist residue traipses violently through it. It is like a battle. I feel shocked, curious, and focused. There are life forms here who feel afraid, nervous, watchful, shocked, and panicked. This is a very big landscape which is being flattened by something which is like a trail. The buildings are on fire and there are mass causalities here in the village amidst the wreckage.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1HAg2B ... 2EtSBBHi9s

The 3rd most important aspect of the site is a place emptying and collapsing which is like Judgement Day. It is an event which is a natural chain of events emerging from something like a gold mine. I feel shocked and nauseous. This thing clears the land for miles and miles and is associated with ever clear. It is a catastrophe and there is fear for life here.

[3] on the lip of the “site in a place emptying and collapsing”: This is an enclosed place which is like a trap and also like a crockpot. It is a space and also a cooker associated with cook, drain, and baffling. I feel curious. This place is associated with cuneiform (having the form of a wedge; wedge-shaped). It is also associated with planet-crusher and it is like a planet. There is a stratosphere here associated with baffling. The entire thing is like a crate.
The place tears away or falls open like a zipper. It releases material above but most of it as powdery material to the site below. Part of this high area is solid like a buttress, but the other side falls away, almost as if the top has just come off. It is associated with begin again and ground new.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1BsLde ... DZvSKGLrFi

S6 [Site]

A big peak and something comes apart with downward motion with extrusion and separation. It is like a new species (perhaps a new circumstance; or a “new animal”; unique). There is very big land here and a violent streams flowing through it which are like hot oil and also like rivers. There is a primary impact here.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1yuLIg ... TE8l9Pg47Y

Geolocation
I spend quite a lot of time attempting geolocation for this open search. This is my first attempt at geolocating an open search. I used 2 methods: 1) a standard RV geolocation protocol; and 2) a quick-and-dirty map dowsing technique. They both indicated the same area: Northeastern Australia. As it is my first geolocation work, I leave it with a???

Discussion

Part of this session looks like material dropping down into the water onto a village at the bottom of a volcano near the sea. It looks like Mt. Vesuvius/Naples. It also looks like the kind of thing which occurred in Hawaii recently. But my location work indicates otherwise. If this is a volcano, it’s not a typical one; most volcanoes blow their tops and there is a clear upward motion in the S3 Freehand/Archetypal sketch. There isn’t one here. It isn’t even clear how tall the peak here is; it looks as if it could be a low-lying hot spring or something. This is more of a big hill that cracks open or disintegrates, spilling and destroying stuff for miles. It seems like a big deal, as there are political consequences here. It is headline-grabbing and there are causalities; it is unique. The volcanic nature of this doesn’t quite fit as Australia is quite volcanically inactive.

There is a primary impact here, as if this stuff crosses a boundary (e.g. sea-to-land, forest-to-desert, air-to-land).

There are a few references to something high above: stratosphere, planet-like, planet crusher. It’s unknown whether this is incoming (e.g. meteor) or outgoing (e.g. volcano). There is no other data, so I don’t know what to make of it.

Postulates
P0 - Volcanic fissure opening up, flooding land with lava, mud, and debris
P1 - Mountain rock slide, flooding land with mud and debris
P2 - Volcanic atoll collapsing, causing tsunami into inhabited coastline
P3 – Incoming projectile causing chain reaction, flooding land with mud and debris

Timeline: August 13th to September 30th, 2019

Nobodysfuel

Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:08 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Greetings Folks,

My Geolocation work notwithstanding, I'm seeing a lot of this low-level session work potentially appearing in the Hurricane Dorian story as it hits the Bahamas.

My Geolocation work may be wrong - as it was my first experiment with this, and my analysis may have been lacking.

But I see a lot of my session work in this story.

Time will tell.
Nobodysfuel

Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:30 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Greetings,

I’ve looked and the low level data and it fits Hurricane Dorian hitting the Bahamas very well, almost like a glove. I’d be surprised if we see something by the end of Sept that fits this session better.

I was happy with this session work, but I would have liked to see the word “Hurricane” in the T column at least once, or at least “storm”, “stormy”, or “violent winds.”

My P3 seems to have been the most accurate: “P3 – Incoming projectile causing chain reaction, flooding land with mud and debris”

My analysis was slightly lacking, in that I kept interpreting the eye of the hurricane as the opening of a volcanic fissure type thing. The S6[Site] drawing is pretty clearly showing the hurricane eye and land impact, but I took it to be a volcanic vent. Live and learn.

The Geolocation work seems to have been a complete miss. I will try it again next time.

[X]
Like a breakwater – yes
Spilling - yes
Spiraling down - yes
Force – yes
Chilling – yes
Destructive – yes
Unsettled – yes
People here who are paranoid – yes
They feel nausea, shock, and suffocated – yes
Debris falling – yes
From a pipe – no
AI – upset - yes
AI – blissful – maybe, if deaths
Something here is landing – yes
It is like coal water – maybe
It is a printable error also associated with (making) headlines - yes

[5]
Fast moving thing – yes
Deposit - yes
Flow - yes
Flames – no
Crosses a boundary and scours earth to the bone – yes
AI - afraid and shocked – yes
It is associated with pushing, displacement, prodded, and alarming – yes
Is like a drain and also like a river – yes
The situation is associated with razed, and flop – yes
It is a generation-maker (perhaps a once in a generation story) – yes; The Bahamas had not had a direct hit from a hurricane in many years

[1] Paranoid
This place is a channel with many small thin natural organic things which spill below – maybe
It is a powerful force like the crest of a wave – yes
AI - curious and wary – yes
This is a flow - yes
Associated with pyromania – no
It is a formation and there are flames - no
Associated with change and it is like a Phoenix Bird (rising from the ashes) - yes

[A]
Big force – yes
Chain reaction – yes
Bouncing along and down which is like a plop – yes
It is like crapping my pants – yes
This thing is overdue – possibly; many years since a big hit in Bahamas
A major reaction associated with death – yes
Changing of the guard – possibly
Hopeful – possibly
It brings down a government – possibly
AI - scared, afraid, nausea, and shock – yes
There is a lot of dust here - maybe

[2] Brings down a government
Large tube which is like a pipe – maybe
Dynamic movement inside – yes
Fast flow over a short period – yes
Associated with form and change – maybe
AI - scared and shocked – yes
This place is like a pot – maybe
There are bright objects and airborne pieces - yes
It is like losing one’s lunch – maybe
It is associated with fear-provoking, jostle, up-end, and end-over-end - yes

[4] on the downward bouncing movement
This is a slope – no
There is a drop here and a descent from a precipice, ledge – no
And rock wall – no
AI - shocked and nauseous – yes
It falls across the landscape like rain – yes
It is baffling – yes; hurricane models were iffy on Dorian
The movement is like broad painting strokes (on the landscape) – yes
This situation is associated with pain and calamity – yes
It crashes into buildings and single family dwellings – yes
It is like an hors d’oeuvre in that something comes later, in this chain of events, which is way more important – yes, possible humanitarian crisis
It is associated with portend – maybe

https://drive.google.com/open?id=19kc6l ... 9yT6fY3r2M

[6] on one of the buildings in S6[4]
This is a place, an enclosure, and a building and it is being speared while soft and moist residue traipses violently through it – yes
It is like a battle – yes
AI - shocked, curious, and focused – yes
There are life forms here who feel afraid, nervous, watchful, shocked, and panicked – yes
This is a very big landscape which is being flattened by something which is like a trail – yes
The buildings are on fire and there are mass causalities here in the village amidst the wreckage – yes

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1HAg2B ... 2EtSBBHi9s

[B]
Emptying and collapsing which is like Judgement Day – yes
It is an event which is a natural chain of events – yes
Emerging from something like a gold mine – no
AI - shocked and nauseous – yes
This thing clears the land for miles and miles and is associated with ever clear – yes
It is a catastrophe and there is fear for life here - yes

[3] on the lip of the “site in a place emptying and collapsing”
This is an enclosed place which is like a trap and also like a crockpot – no
It is a space and also a cooker associated with cook, drain, and baffling – no
AI – curious – yes
This place is associated with cuneiform (having the form of a wedge; wedge-shaped) – no
It is also associated with planet-crusher and it is like a planet – no
There is a stratosphere here associated with baffling – yes, hurricane
The entire thing is like a crate - no
The place tears away or falls open like a zipper – no
It releases material above but most of it as powdery material to the site below – maybe
Part of this high area is solid like a buttress, but the other side falls away, almost as if the top has just come off – maybe the land
It is associated with begin again and ground new – maybe the land

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1BsLde ... DZvSKGLrFi

S6 [Site]
A big peak – not really
Something comes apart with downward motion with extrusion and separation – maybe
It is like a new species (perhaps a new circumstance; or a “new animal”; unique) – maybe
There is very big land here and a violent streams flowing through it which are like hot oil and also like rivers – yes
There is a primary impact here – yes

Kind regards,
Nobodysfuel

Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:43 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next