It is currently Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:29 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Open search & timeline tool 
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Open search & timeline tool
I agree, but the 'devil's advocate' position is nevertheless important. I will have more to say about that, later.

Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:27 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

I can't remember (a mind is a terrible thing...to lose) if this is still classified but, in contemporary 'internet vernacular,' WTF:

Israel came close to losing the Six Day War. At the DSS level, their war planners (I believe there were seven) relied upon the Delphi technique. When the final decision was made, there was one holdout - ultimately/in retrospect his strategy regarding how to orchestrate the upcoming conflict was the correct one.

Whilst serving at OSD intel levels, I also employed this selfsame technique (see my UNCLASSIFIED CV re. a similar exercise), in which I seated Soviet counterpart Rand Corp. experts & key DoD leadership figures in a 'mirror image' projection exercise - the porpoise of which was to swim a thin line between max U.S. nuclear offensive geometry...and WWIII.

Without delving into 'spiritual' (i.e., higher mind steering-timing, etc.) stuff, my preferred baseline DSS bent is a combination of both Boolean analysis and Delphi approaches. This problem solving tack holds well in 'everyday world' situations.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decision_support_system

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delphi_me ... e%20rounds.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boolean_a ... en%20items.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Minority_Report

Major Doom

https://www.ebaumsworld.com/jokes/perfe ... /80737678/

Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:07 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Greetings Folks,

There have been some other big flooding stories recently:

Sudan declares state of emergency amid flooding as River Nile swells to highest level in almost a century

“A three-month state of emergency has been declared in Sudan as it is engulfed by deadly floods that are quickly spelling out a humanitarian disaster.

The heavy rainfall, which started at the end of July, has already killed almost 100 people and caused the total or partial collapse of over 100,000 homes, according to the state news agency. With above-average rainfall forecast to continue until the end of the month, UN agencies are warning of catastrophic consequences.”

https://news.yahoo.com/sudan-declares-s ... 06000.html

Some of these floods have actually flooded pyramids in Sudan.

Typhoon Haishen batters South Korea after slamming Japan

“Typhoon Haishen has touched down in South Korea after slamming through southern Japan.
The storm made landfall in Ulsan, just north of Busan, South Korea's second-largest city.
More than 300 flights from 10 airports were cancelled, with some train services suspended.”

https://news.yahoo.com/typhoon-haishen- ... 43456.html

It also wiped out 60 bridges in North Korea.

I’m still monitoring this situation and we’ll see what develops.

Nobodysfuel

Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:27 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Note to cbutter -

I would like to invite you to join my distinguished MIA team as our first 'outsider' data analyst. Jointly, we have places to go and things to do, and there is no doubt in my military mind that your (probably insane) Matrix-relevant acumen has a place with us.

If you decline the position then I will dispatch Angel Stanz (don't make me do this, cb) and Will Luther (a.k.a. 'Reloader') to hunt you down, like the dog that you are, and give you a few moments to rethink the offer...

Name and photo, por favor: Director@MatrixIntelligenceAgency.com

Ed

Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:03 am
Profile WWW
Extreme User
Extreme User

Sent!

Thank you, Sir!

Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:41 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Greetings,

Sadly, the most recent Open Search was not identifiable. It's disappointing because the Major was kind enough to do some GeoFix work on it, identifying the NYC area.

There were a record number of hurricanes this season, and quite a few of my S6s appear hurricane-like: basically lots of water where it shouldn't be.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FVhElZ ... sp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WCvL6z ... sp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uHNN24 ... sp=sharing

Still, nothing was a slam dunk here. My analysis may have been at fault, fixating on the mechanical breakage causing the flooding. Can't win 'em all.

I will be posting a new Open Search in the next few days.

Nobodysfuel

Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:52 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Your session reminded me of a tunnel, but I didn't chime up when you posted it. Millions of people will be affected by these tolls... $16!! That's like $25 loonies, 2 hours work for some people

download instagram pictures online

https://www.nj.com/news/2020/10/cash-to ... -long.html

Cash tolls at the Lincoln Tunnel and GWB are back, but not for long
Updated Oct 22, 2020; Posted Oct 22, 2020
By Larry Higgs | NJ Advance Media for NJ.com
Facebook Icon
Twitter Icon
Email Icon
Text Message Icon
More options Icon

CLOSE
More share options:
Drivers who’ve missed paying their Port Authority tolls with cash to cross the mighty Hudson River will get one last shot to do it, starting Monday.

The ritual of counting out $16 in rumpled bills into the waiting (gloved) hand of a masked toll collector at the George Washington bridge upper level and the Lincoln Tunnel will be short lived, however.

Cash tolls will only last for 18 months while construction crews finish installing the needed infrastructure to go to all electronic toll collection at the two Hudson River crossings. That work already took place at the Holland Tunnel, which went cashless on March 22, and the Port Authority’s three New Jersey-Staten Island crossings which were the first to go cashless.

Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:46 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Hi Norbert,

Thanks for your comment. The previous Open Search really did have an element of a collapse of structure or equipment. This isn't reference a collapse; just on-going refurbishment.

Nobodysfuel

Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:20 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

[9901/9116]Open Search

In one sentence: Thick object impacts; waves of pressure and dust envelop people

S3
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pWfC_k ... sp=sharing

ST
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ugcA3T ... sp=sharing

S6 [Site]
https://drive.google.com/file/d/10iJ8NZ ... sp=sharing

Data summary
The most important aspect of the site are thick things/objects that are like an engine. There is a land mass ([1] Thick object streaking | [13] Encroaching dust) here likened to a tribe. Something is enlivened ([2] Cloud bringing change | [14] [15] Big rock impact | [16] Dirt choking people) in some way. It is the talk of the town ([3] Heavy thing is advanced warning | [17] Incoming waves are planetary warning). Something is set up to fail ([5] Clog comes apart | [18] Positively shifted reality | [19] Fast exit of dust). I feel curious and intrigued. [4] Big circle from [X]: Crushing thing bringing new era.

The 2nd most important aspect of the site is a thing/object associated with cloak ([6] Overlooked projectile | [20] Fascinating valve with gas), hide, and separate from. It is a portal ([8] An opening radiates | [21] Brief damaging stress-fracture | [22] Traces). It changes shape and is malleable. Something here is associated with guide ([9] A direction given). I feel fascinated and excited.

The 3rd most important aspect of the site is a thing which is a circumstance of falling upon and landing in a place. It is likened to a razor shave. It is a big drop of dynamic intricate stuff. Something here is like writing on a chalk board ([10] Connect & record). I feel fascinated, curious, and astonished. [11] On the lower lines: Lasting shimmering dust, gas, & energy | [23] Waves of noxious cloud | [24] Fearful pressure wave from stress fracture. [12] On the ground: Enveloped choking people.

S6 [Site] drawing
Landing force. Air pockets. 3 paths of downward motions of dust. End of a journey. Landing position.

Follow-on
[1] Land mass: This is a thick round dynamic mass which streaks across in a shooting way. It is a lump. It is hoped for ([13] (Encroaching dust). This is a thing/object with dust which is encroaching, taking over, landing, and burying a landscape. It is special in some way. It is associated with poison and likened to an urn. There are drips here. I feel wary and watchful) in some way. I feel curious and watchful.

[2] Enlivened: This is a thing/object which is falling in a regular way. It is likened to a cloud. The situation is bringing forth change ([14] (Impact) This is a thing/object associated with inclement and is like a crater. There is an impact/strike here. Something is associated with layers of management. I feel watchful and surprised). It is an impetus and a catalyst. Something is complete and has come full circle. It is the end of an era ([15] (Big rock impact) This is a thing and a body which is a rock associated with impact which is like a crater. The situation is associated with decimation, strike, and landing. There are people here who are choking, feel nauseous, and a sense of “Oh God!” I feel nauseous and shocked). I feel interested. The situation is likened to poison ([16] (Dirt choking people) This is a thing/object associated with strike and pound. It is dirt. There are life forms here who feel nauseous. Something has collapsed. There are flames here. It is a mass. I feel nauseous, choked, and scared).

[3] Talk of the town: (Heavy thing is advanced warning) This is a heavy dynamic thing/object which is advancing. It is associated with entry, step in, and order of movements. It falls and is an advanced warning ([17] (Incoming waves are planetary warning) These are things likened to a cliff. There is forewarning here and more to come. Something is in transit. This situation is like ships to port and also like the D-Day landing. This is a planetary warning. I feel curious, empty, and watchful). I feel wary and observant.

[4] On the big circle from [X]: This is a very large thing which is landing and crushing. It is an object which vaporizes and encroaches. Something begins again and is a new era. I feel intrigued and fascinated. This thing has air pockets. It is likened to an engine. There are flashes of energy emanating from it.

S6 [4]
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gswPiG ... sp=sharing

[5] Set up to fail: This thing is an object like a shirt with no sleeves. Something is moving across a barrier. The situation is related to employment ([18] (Positively shifted reality) This thing is a massive body which is being used to gain or stretch something. It is an attempt to improve and augment a shift in reality. There are people here who feel excited, peaceful, and curious. I feel interested, encouraged, and hopeful. The situation stretches the imagination). Something is stuffed up and clogged ([19] (Fast exit of dust) This is a thing in a place like a pipe. These objects are dust in an exit lane. They drop and land in a skittling way. There are life forms here who feel curious and fascinated. There is a fast exit here which is likened to a fast lane. I feel fascinated) here. I feel excited, happy, and a sense of schadenfreude (taking pleasure in the misfortune of others).

[6] Cloak: This thing is an object which is a projectile. Something has scratched the surface. There is dust here. Something has been forgotten and neglected here and there is a lack of foresight ([20] (Fascinating valve with gas) This is a thing in a place like a tube and associated with strata. There are life forms here who feel curious and fascinated. This is a valve with gas likened to a house on fire and also like an engine. I feel fascinated and incredulated). I feel mildly interested and bored.

[8] Portal: This is a tall thing/object which is an opening like a crater. It generates and is the source ([21] (Brief damaging stress-fracture) This is a brief thing/object. There are people here who feel intrigued. Something is injured. It is the scope and origin of something. Something is associated with curiosity killed the cat. The situation is likened to fishing. This is a stress fracture likened to soup. I feel curious) of something. It is like a pump and is associated with fuel. It is the beginning and something here cools off. I feel bored. The thing is likened to a mouth and something radiates from it. It is an opening like a zipper. There is a trail below likened to footprints ([22] (Traces) This is a thing which is stuff associated with engagement and trace. Something is variable here. These are traces associated with learn and teach and are likened to echoes. I feel mildly interested). There is energy here and ground below.

S6 [8]
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bZ6lNu ... sp=sharing

[9] Guide: (Give direction) This is a thing associated with instrumentative and show the way. There is hesitation here. There is something here likened to star children. There is direction and something is organized. It envelops and takes over. I feel fascinated and excited.

[10] ‘Writing on a chalk board’: (Connect & Record) This is a thing/object which is a tool with an enclosure. Something is graphed here. It is affixed and connected in a way likened to a staple. There are plot lines here. Something is completed and filled out which is like a registry. I feel curious and fascinated.

[11] On the lower lines: This is a thing in a place with dust ([23] (Waves of noxious cloud) These are layers associated with stripes. This is a cloud that injures in some way. It comes in waves. Life forms here feel void and peaceful (Death?). I feel nauseous). Something here shimmers and is lasting. I feel mildly interested. There is an opening with energy and escaping gas high above. There is an atmosphere, pieces, and a ball of flames. I feel fear. [24] On the explosion shape: (Fearful pressure wave from stress fracture) This thing is an object with dust associated with get out and vacate. It is a pressure wave. There is a stress fracture here and something fast likened to a cave in. I feel afraid, shocked, and nauseous.

S6 [11]
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AM7RCJ ... sp=sharing

[12] On the ground: These are things, energy, and objects which are mush associated with enveloping and landing. It is improper, sketchy, and dubious. It is likened to a fur ball. There are choking life forms here who feel sad, shocked and “Why me?!” These are people and there is dust here. I feel chokey, nauseous, and upset.

S6 [12]
https://drive.google.com/file/d/16H1Y7- ... sp=sharing

[2375/9582]Target[9901/9116]/outcome

In one sentence: Logistical response, refugees, & underground shelter

S3
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1O03oru ... sp=sharing

ST
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vcXm5y ... sp=sharing

Note: I have recently been experimenting with the Outcome qualifier with quite a bit of success. I take the default time-frame of Outcome to be weeks or months. Though, one could probably be more specific with short-term outcome and long-term outcome.

Data summary
The most important aspect of the site is a thing in a round place with people who feel focused, agitated, and fearful. The place is a structure associated with center. There is less speech here and more action. This center takes on something, defies authority, and is associated with regional balance. I feel fearful and watchful.

The 2nd most important aspect of the site is a thing likened to a convoy. This is a trail of life forms who feel depressed and wary. These are people who are vacating on purpose and hitting the road. There is a before & after associated with travel. I feel wistful and sad. Something is associated with shoot.

The 3rd most important aspect of the site is a thing which is a place containing people going down who feel relieved, satisfied, and happy. They balk in some way. This enclosure is a base associated with operation, run & hide, and take shelter. It is like life being over. I feel relieved and “Thank God!”

Outcome Discussion
This appears to show exiting from a structure which is a center/base of operation (soldiers, rescuers, provisions?).

A regional balance and defying authority are prominent (i.e. geopolitics &/or breakaway groups).

Aspect [A] depicts people unwillingly on the move (e.g. refugees).

Aspect B depicts people relieved to be going into underground shelters.

9901/9116]Open Search Overall Memes
1. Large thick streaking object(s)
2. Ground impact
3. Shimmering atmospheric dust
4. Pressure wave
5. Encroaching dust cloud
6. Choking people
7. Attention getting: Advanced warning of multiple waves
8. Shifted reality/new era
9. Geophysical collapse: hidden valve/fracture/malleable opening
10. Logistics response
11. People forced to move
12. Underground shelters

[9901/9116]Open Search Overall Discussion
I’ve had difficulty in the past at teasing out volcanoes. Volcanoes are both low (the vent) and high (the caldera). They explode upwards and then stuff falls downward. They are above and cloud line and below and cloud line. In the Major’s Master Tips DVD he describes a spinning tall object assumed to be a propeller when, had the session been completed, it would have been shown to be windmill blades. An explosion at 10 000 ft could just be the top of a volcano; and hard to interpret if one’s session is weak on peaked archetypes. In this case, I believe it is something streaking across the atmosphere from above. However, I mention all this because a lot of [A] is a valve-type opening which is pretty caldera-like.

The [A] part of this target has been overlooked, forgotten, neglected, with a lack of foresight. This suggests it will be a surprise. It could be something, as yet, undiscovered: Asteroid? Volcano?

This is an unclogging thing which is very fascinating to a lot of people watching it. It shifts our reality and puts us in a new era in some way. It will be in the news for sure because it is “the talk of the town”, giving us advanced warning of more to come.

There is some data to indicate that this is planned by someone at some level. There are no obvious operators here, but there could be a purpose behind this at a high level (above human?).

(As an aside, my personal opinion is that there is so much junk floating around the earth in space that it’s only a matter of time before an up-going spacecraft gets destroyed by something. The space shuttle used to come back with chips out of its windshield from sand-sized objects and now there is way more garbage).

There are multiple dropping paths here, as per the S6 Site drawing. It’s like there is fast streaking impact, followed by smaller, indirect, settling impact.

This target is loud.

In several places I have AIs of shock and nausea. For me, this is almost always associated with suffocation.

There is some energy here and some solar looking S6 drawings, but I do not think this is a solar flare because it’s loud and there is lots of dust.

I have many fascinated AIs in this session, suggesting it will be pretty eye-catching.

This appears to be a prolonged event: it seems to be recorded with traces, is the talk of the town, and is advanced warning of multiple waves with a complex human response. It is a catalyst and there are layers of management.

Postulates
P0 – Meteorite impact
P1 – Unknown type of pressure wave or atmospheric explosion
P2 – Meteorite causing large volcanic eruption
P3 – Very large volcanic eruption

Timeline: November 21st 2020 to January 21st 2021

GLTA,
Nobodysfuel

Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:52 pm
Extreme User
Extreme User

I wouldn't 'close the book' on the August session just yet.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... -effective

Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:01 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Hi cbutter,

Now that I re-read the August 11th Open Search through your lens, I can sort of see what you mean. However, the most recent Open Search did come through the Signal Line, so that usually means the previous one has occurred in some way. I've never seen Open Searches overlap before, through there is a first time for everything.

This next one looks particularly bad, with the suffocation and migrating people.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Be well,
Nobodysfuel

Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:44 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7