It is currently Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:33 am

Project SPINDRIFT 
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Project SPINDRIFT
Blind target - interesting project. SPINDRIFT is open to viewers of all TRV skill levels. If you wish to participate, give it a shot. You may post/display your session work (S3, S.T., S6) at any time.

End date: mid-March

TRNs to follow. Stand by.

Major Doom

Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:28 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Project SPINDRIFT
[4443/9213]

Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:37 am
Profile WWW
Advanced User
Advanced User

SUMMARY

The site has energy and light. There is control. Something has output and it is associated with the energy. The usage of something is there.
It is positive, bi and can be dispensed. It is cool. Something at the site is within, turning and adjusting. It has measurement or can be measured. Something is parallel and shifting. A total is there. The energy has a source and has mass. Something is controlling and can be distinguished .It is centered. The site made me feel worried and surprised. It also made me feel calm and shocked. A thought is there.

There is a panel at the site or near the target. Something can be dispensed from the panel or target that is positive and a plus. There are emotions near the target of nervous and shaking. Something is a hazard that is controlling, pushing and struck. Something is average.

The target or site has glean and is removable. It is suspicious and noteworthy. Energy has a key component with relation to the site and target.
Something has cooling and dimensions. Local and average are there. Something is diminished or has the idea of diminish.

ANALYSIS

1. A factory.

2. A nuclear power plant.

3. A place that can transfer information or energy from one part of the region or planet to another.

4. Future communications.

5. Wireless energy transfer.

Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:40 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Greetings Folks,

S3 Site
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pYx3XM ... sp=sharing

ST
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sT--n5 ... sp=sharing

The most important aspect of the site is a thing/object which is special. It draws attention and a crowd of people who feel excited, happy, and curious. These are onlookers. Something here is like a mass. I feel intrigued.

[1] on [X]: This is a thing which is a square which is likened to a town square. This thing normalizes and I feel intrigued. There is a body buried here. There is a crowd of people here who feel curious. This is an approximation.

S6[1]
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1N9k39b ... sp=sharing

The 2nd most important aspect of the site is a place likened to an engine. Something is conscripted here. It is involved and included. There is a thing here which is like an empty battery and it has fallen silent. There are people here who feel stoic and happy. Something has stopped and halted. I feel curious.

The 3rd most important aspect of the site is a thing/object associated with journey. Something scales backs and reduced its load. Something here is of very big scale. This is a back door. I feel intrigued.

Viewer note: I had a lot of spiritual/religious-type AOLs throughout this session.

I will contemplate postulates when there is more data.

Kind regards,
Nobodysfuel

Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:19 pm