It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:32 pm

Date-related cues: Open Project 
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Date-related cues: Open Project
Blankeye and I have begun to experiment with different date-related cues. We have decided to start an open, public project here on the forum. The current plan is to post a set of TRNs once a week and have any available viewer participate. We ask that all participants complete the LearnRV DVD course before attempting any of these targets. Keep in mind, this is an advanced project that will go on indefinitely. TRNs will be posted at the start of the week, viewers can run them and post there work here, then the associated cue will be revealed at the end of the week (or ASAP, depending on the PM(s) schedules). There are two goals in mind with this project:

1. To gain an understanding of how the Matrix interprets calendrical dates and events in both time and space.

2. To attempt to forecast both near-term and long-term events and circumstances in order to help prepare one's self and loved ones accordingly.

In light of the recent increase in solar activity and general national/planetary distress, we have decided to immediately open the project to the public. Keep in mind, these are experimental cues which require heavy analysis. Please note that we are not out to cause panic or a self-fulfilling prophecy, only to help our fellow man. The first two posted sample sessions (my two blind sessions) begin with a calendrical date in the gross section of the cue. We do not know, at this point, if these sessions describe events and circumstances on that specific day and location, or if unconscious gives us the nearest significant information in time and space, relative to the cued date/location. This is one of the reasons for this project. In other words, we don't know if the events appearing in a site template occur on the exact date written in the cue, a few days before/after, or months or years before/after. Perhaps unconscious will go to the specified date and location, find nothing interesting, then go off 50 miles away because that's where the nearest significant occurrences are happening. This is what we hope to gain a better understanding of.

In order to keep the thread from becoming too unwieldy and chaotic, we ask that you post only your site template, any S6 work and a brief summary, analysis and postulate(s). Blankeye and I will be formulating the cues. Any Pros who wish to contribute cues and/or suggestions are encouraged to send them via PM to either of us, along with an explanation and goal for their cueing strategy. If and when any real world feedback becomes available, the original poster/forecaster is encouraged to bring to light any allegedly, accurate predictions for discussion. Be ready to back up your interpretations. Note that after the weekly cue reveal, you are welcome to edit your original post and add an additional 'post cue reveal postulate'. But it must be labeled as such and no previous postulates may be removed. We are all sticking our necks out on this one, so everyone best bring their A-game, project managers included. Any questions may be asked via PM.

Sample Cues/Sessions (project cues may be very similar, entirely different or anywhere in between)
These cues were formulated by Blankeye. Sessions were run blind by Tiger74 (blind to specific cue, front-loaded to the cue's possible nature)

CUE/SESSION #1

[9026/5170] January 7, 2014/Stanton Energy Center, FL/operational status

Summary [9026/5170]
Jeff C.
5-4-13
2:47 am-Eastern time
Blind

Aspect X - has to do with a white object that is inside, up and perpendicular. Something about it is rolling down. It may be rolling thunder, but thunder was labeled as AOL. There is something primordial about it. There is something gold and reflective sitting atop. The idea of wasted is here. I feel like I'm hunting. The temperature here is balmy. There is a loop or something is looped and I am in wonder at/about it.
(AOLs include: thunder, trapped man)

Aspect A - involves something black, slick, dense and tubular. It's also gold, reflective and associated with a timed order. There's a man who is hunting and concerned about something that he's observing. There is a rotating lid (AOL - can o' worms) and a circular object. There is needed transmission (associated with) "a wide area". He is insane and it's like he's "locked up". (AOLs include: Can o' worms, terrorist/GITMO)

Aspect B - involves something solid, flat, convex, rolling, inside and under. (An object was referenced, but I believe it's the same object from [a]) It's green and turbulent here. Someone feels like they are finding (something/someone?). They are a uniformed soldier who is "hot under the collar". They have "bought into it", along with an army who feels bewitched. There is liquid cascading and dropping. There's a "lesson learned" and the idea of a calender.
(AOLs include: N. Koreans, Mao Zedong, enriching uranium, approaching soon)

Aspect C - is something silver, rotating and like 'beeswax' (beeswax came from a brief impression of a wet, honeycomb-like thing, as I remember back). Something is still, and there is learning. (AOL - candidate) There is something auburn, beige, flat and juiced. There is a shaded, wide, reflective pool of water that is "warming up". At the very end of S4[c], I had a brief impression of a boxcar filled with people, like the Nazis used. But I error trapped the word train.
(AOLs include: trapped, dictator, warming up for war, Nazi trains)

Postulates:

1. The aftermath and attempted repair/isolation of the Fukushima disaster area by military forces, including evacuating citizens and/or soldiers.

2. A country's dictator who feels trapped and "bewitched", along with the military, into preparing and/or using a missile or nuclear weapon.

3. A soldier gone insane from cabin fever at a radar/radio tower, who may be responsible for almost causing a nuclear meltdown.

Stanton Energy Center

Post Cue Reveal Postulate

I now know that this site is home to a natural gas-fueled unit and two coal-fired units. Energy is generated by steam turbines. Coal and natural gas is what was probably referred to by the word primordial in session. The purpose of this target cue was to determine if the station will still be operating on this future date, and if so, was it supplying power to the grid? It was also wondered if the grid would still be operating to receive the energy that is transmitted to it from the power station. In light of this, it is my postulate that the power station is still operating on that day but there is needed transmission (associated with) "a wide area". I also wonder why there seems to be a military presence. There appears to be one soldier primarily associated with this station at or around this time who is insane and somehow "locked up". He has "bought into" something along with his associated army.

I wondered about this over the past few days. I finally had the chance to listen to Kocmodpom's interview from 5-10-14. During the show, he was asked a question about the possibility of "the powers that be" trying to exploit the solar flare situation by commandeering a power station and/or grid, in order to have control over a population. This was something I had never considered but this session immediately popped in my mind. There does seem to be an implication that that's what may be happening here.

CUE/SESSION #2

[7529/0561] January 7, 2014/125 East Merritt Island Causeway/Publix/inventory

[7529/0561] Summary and postulates
5-5-13
Jeff C.
11:41 pm-Eastern Time
Blind

This seems to be some sort of accident involving a bridge, a tunnel and/or a causeway. There are people, a car and/or possibly a boat. It may be an earthquake.

Aspect X - I feel screwed at the end of S2[x] going into S3[x]. [X] is tall and wobbling. There are ferocious people here. This is a tall city where there are emotions of afraid. Someone(s) is in danger. This is a public place. There is something white, circular and sitting which is capsized. (A boat?) I feel afraid here while another (or others) feel stunned. This is epic. There is listening going on. Something circular is associated with a couple; a man and a woman who feel entranced. There is something like a 'cabin'.
(AOL's include: bridge accident, "Escape From New York", boat wreck, trapped people, epic proportions, couple in danger)

Aspect A - I feel confused/hyper going into S3[a]. There is a circular, curved, open, wide tunnel and an entrance. I feel peaceful while someone feels alarmed and intense. There is a "high rate" and something wobbling off. (AOL - tires flying off). I feel gung-ho. Something is like a 'lance'. Something black is stalling. The future is considered. There is something winding. There is a structure and police present. The idea of "think about it!" is here.
(AOL's include: TV screen, high rate of speed, crash, tires flying off, black Porsche, winding road)

Aspect B - I felt pity (AI - pitiful) going into S3 of aspect B. Something is slipping under a 'causeway'. Something yellow, tiny and rubbery is stalled while it is transporting goods. There are "white walls" here. Something is open, curving which gives me an AI - It's loud!. Something is tubular and the idea of "Out of bounds" is relevant. Something is flat, torn and lifted which is associated with an object, a car and a road.
(AOL's include: Black and Decker, tires, tire truck crash, crane lifting car out of water)

Postulates:

1. A bridge collapsing into or near a causeway. Vehicles, boats involved. Maybe the bridge collapsing in Pt. Pleasant from the Mothman movie/story.

2. A huge earthquake at or near a major metropolitan area, including structures collapsing and trapping people.

3. The car chase/accident that resulted in the death of Princess Diana.

4. A large boat/barge hitting a bridge.

5. A tug boat trying to push a barge through a narrow passage which causes an accident

East Merritt Island Causeway

Post Cue Reveal Postulate

I now know this cue was based on a location with the word "causeway" in the address. The purpose of this target cue was to determine if a certain, normally, very busy, grocery store's shelves were stocked or empty on this particular date. It's hard to determine if my [x] depicts the store's shelves or the long causeway bridge leading to the shopping plaza. My bet is it's the bridge, as I had to AOL that numerous times from S1[site] through S3[x]. I even had to do an AOL sketch of a bridge. Either way, it appears there are ferocious people going to and fro. There's a good chance the bridge may be wobbling from all the traffic. The couple (man and woman) and the 'cabin' makes me wonder if they are fighting the crowd to stock up on supplies to survive at a cabin out in the wilderness, somewhere. The fact that the future is considered supports the idea of stocking up for the future. Or it may just mean this is in the future. Also, there seems to be an overall theme of stalled or stalling vehicles. Some of which are transporting goods. I would assume these are food/product delivery vehicles and/or boats. Something is capsized, which is a term only applied to boats. The tunnel entrance to the causeway (or at the end..not sure where the tunnel is in relation to the plaza) may be blocked by some sort of check point/road block. Police are mentioned. "Think about it" may be the police staring down/talking to people in the vehicles warning them NOT to go past the barrier. It seems someone doesn't listen and shoots "out of bounds" at a "high rate" and wobbles/slips off and under the causeway and possibly into the water. The "white walls" could be referencing the types of wheels/tires you see on some delivery trucks, the white walls on the sides of the trucks, or bare store shelves. It's hard to tell exactly. I picked up on rain numerous times in S2, but that could be from the humidity over the salt water.

Update: If the above picture of the store's triangular entrance is what I was sketching in my S.T., then my interpretation would be that the transportation of goods is stalled, resulting in white, bare walls and/or shelves. I still am not sure if the element on the left represents the inventory flying off the shelves, or the bridge. Either way, I think the main message is clear. It seems to be a dangerous, chaotic situation at or near this location.

The first set of TRNs should be posted Sunday, 5-19-13

Last edited by Tiger74 on Sat May 18, 2013 6:05 am, edited 3 times in total.

Thu May 16, 2013 11:12 am
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post Re: Date-related cues: Open Project
Looks like very nice work by Tiger74 on these 2 targets.
He was definitely 'there', at the location of each target, the activities depicted don't seem to be the normal activities we would see if we visited those target sites today.

With nearer term targets thrown in the mix, we will know pretty soon if the cue is directing viewers to collect data applicable to the desired date, and at the physical location.

Thu May 16, 2013 1:52 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Perhaps a set of 'controls' could be established by back-testing dates for known events or testing dates that are in the near future.

Thu May 16, 2013 2:06 pm
Profile WWW
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Great work indeed, Tiger74.

I'd be happy to pitch in.

Cues for past dates is an excellent suggestion, too.

Thu May 16, 2013 4:34 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

We have a few different ideas to explore. But again, please discuss strategies via private message. For now, at least.

Thu May 16, 2013 9:09 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

[0196/7856]

Mon May 20, 2013 2:13 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

For now, to prevent any possible contamination by seeing other viewer's posts, let's all wait and post any work (directions detailed in the above post) on Saturday night, early Sunday morning. The following set of TRNs will be posted in a brand new thread on Sunday evening. Thanks to anyone participating in this ongoing project.

Tue May 21, 2013 12:01 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Session Summary

[X] seems to be some dark equipment that is in place. It appears to be something that acts like a 'back drop' of sorts. It is a supply for something. I feel intrigued.

[A] is something that is like a base camp or a homestead. Something here is majestic. Something else is like it is in orbit and has long range. There is the idea of its withdrawal and retrieval. Something is poised to continue. It makes me happy.

[B] is some kind of structure of importance that is bending back in some manner. There is some sort of pulling occurring here. Something seems to be marveling at it. There is some kind of a meter here. There is the idea of a “cold rush” here.

[TM1] was explored using the prompt “the most important intangibles of the target SBP”. It shows something like a friend at what seems to be something like an 'ice glacier'. A forecast is noted. It feels like it is dreaming. There is the idea of “man your posts”. I am appreciating something.

[TM2] was explored using the prompt “the most important tangibles of the target SBP”. It shows things like bullets that are directed under pressure in what seems like a 'submarine chase'. There is something like barbed wire here and the idea of entry is noted. It is going up against something. It feels hypnotic. I am reminded of a painted canvas' I feel intrigued. Stage six work shows something that is 'under lockdown'. It seems stable. There is the idea of measuring acceptability.

-------------------------

Analysis

I get the idea here that this seems to be dealing with some sort of preparation for some kind of event that is either going to occur or has already occurred. This idea of a "cold rush" or the mention of something like an 'ice glacier' seems to be whatever is the event in question here. It is probably something that is very noticable as others are marvelling at it. There also seems to be some sort of lockdown in progress at the site as well, most likely due to this event.

Mon May 27, 2013 3:23 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

The cue was:

February 3,2013/Baltimore, Md./Interstate 83 at 28th street

From Blankeye:
This cue is for recent past, (I) want to see if viewers see Ravens fan rioting at specific intersection that was reported in news after this latest Super Bowl.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the link, make sure you read all the comments at the bottom.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1514 ... ns-victory

Good job dozerman! Seems to me that you got the main events. You even zeroed in on the car that almost got tipped over. In other work I've seen of yours, you always seem to be in-tune with weather-related ideas. Your cold-rush/ice glacier could be describing the clouds moving in, pictured in the background. It was very cold that night, judging by the clothing. Looks like you picked up on a lot of ideas about the police force that was put in place in expectation of a riot. Nice job of reporting the actual facts which apparently dispute the writer's report.

Too bad we don't have another viewer's session to compare. Even so, the cue and its structure appear to work just fine.

The next set of TRNs in this ongoing project should be posted by this evening, in a new thread. Again, these date related targets are open to anyone who has finished the LearnRV DVD course. There is no sign up roster.

Mon May 27, 2013 1:35 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

The RV Base Session results, are as follows. I can post the entire Base Session, if you prefer.

TRN [0196/7856]

Mon May 27, 2013 10:17 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

Nice work! Thanks for participating this week.
I see data that appears relevant to the exact location and the events that were taking
place that night around that intersection in Baltimore.
Now I see my cue could have been better. I should have pinpointed the exact location of the rioting, not just the Interchange that the news reports used as an identifier.
Anyway, still hit the target, at the right date, IMO.
Looking forward to next target.

Tue May 28, 2013 3:09 am